Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Fulani Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Women (3373 Views)

Fulani Women And Beliefs / Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / Hausa Fulani Women Are The Most Faithful Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Women by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
An Edo woman I work in the same building with (and have grown close to) has just just popped into my office for the first time since this heatwave in London. She gave me a hug, said I looked tanned, clapped and called me a Fulani girl lol. Then she rushed off. I have to admit I have never heard of this tribe before. A quick google search and I'm still wondering what she meant. What are typical characteristics of these girls? And why have they completely missed my tribal radar??

N.B. I am neither Nigerian nor paranoid, just hustling for some information grin
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lol, thats a compliment, they are know for their beauty and caucasian like features, me think.
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fulani girls are mostly (emphasis on mostly) tall, slim and fair. They got long dark hair and also got long nose. In all, the Fulani tribe got pretty gals.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hehe, well this Edo lady is delightful mischief so I was wondering grin. Thanks guys smiley
Re: Fulani Women by tpia5: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
So much for foreigners do not know anything about nigerian tribal affiliations.

In one post, this madam who will later claim she needs info on nigeria, is attempting to ascribe characteristics to tribes.

The power of money.
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
tpia@:

In one post, this madam who will later claim she needs info on nigeria, is attempting to ascribe characteristics to tribes.

The power of money.

Madam, what are you yapping, grin ,about? grin
Re: Fulani Women by tpia5: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm yapping about your opportunity to get a visa.
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
tpia@:

The power of money.
Say wha? undecided
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
tpia@:
I'm yapping about your opportunity to get a visa.

Why do you have to be so narrow minded? You don't know me, do you? You don't even know her, mama tpia?
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
phoinix:

Why do you have to be so narrow minded? You don't know me, do you? You don't even know her, mama tpia?
She doesn't, but I welcome a challenge wink
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Flytefalls:
She doesn't, but I welcome a challenge wink

Like?
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
phoinix:

Like?
Hot dog eating contest undecided
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Flytefalls:
Hot dog eating contest undecided

Lol, not again!!!
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
phoinix:

Lol, not again!!!
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

... promise to never stray too far from me OD grin grin
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Flytefalls:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

... promise to never stray too far from me OD grin grin

Okey, anything for hot dogs. grin
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
phoinix: Lol, thats a compliment, they are know for their beauty and caucasian like features, me think.

Lol. Wow.

@flytefallz my girl yuh kno seh some a dem did get sen a jamaica wen slavery did a gwan. A cuddah fiddem genes yuh tek on but mi doubt it.

Honestly, I think its because of old racial and intertribal mixtures that happened in the caribbean why you look like some of them.
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol. Wow.

@flytefallz my girl yuh kno seh some a dem did get sen a jamaica wen slavery did a gwan. A cuddah fiddem genes yuh tek on but mi doubt it.

Honestly, I think its because of old racial and intertribal mixtures that happened in the caribbean why you look like some of them.

Well mi genes dem mix up mi up ah cuddah dat fi tru. Mi juss ah ask qwestchun tru datta how mi ah go learn, don't it?

I'm watching this pitbull video (his first one) wishing I was Latina haha. Women of the world, we all good wink

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Flytefalls:

Well mi genes dem mix up mi up ah cuddah dat fi tru. Mi juss ah ask qwestchun tru datta how mi ah go learn, don't it?

I'm watching this pitbull video (his first one) wishing I was Latina haha. Women of the world, we all good wink

yuh eva hear bout di DNA testing sittin ppl all bout a tek?
mi feel seh it cud gi yuh some answers. Myself I plan on taking the African Ancestry one and the one that will tell you all of our ancestry in terms of other races. Just so I can see how accurate they are. Mi did show fimmie madda di website dem an she say "but kails yuh truly believe ina dis ya fool fool sitten?" grin grin grin

anyway mi a plan fi gi dem a try an see.
maybe that will help. smiley as mi say some of our ancestors were fulani so you never know.
a fiddem language we get "nyam" and "fi" from yu zeet? so, tek di test when eva yuh feel to yuh just ago shell out some money duh. Yuh know seh a so dem tan.. grin grin money money money.
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
rass!! mi figet seh yuh deh a England.
I don;t know if they have such tests available to you guys there. undecided
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
*Kails*:

yuh eva hear bout di DNA testing sittin ppl all bout a tek?
mi feel seh it cud gi yuh some answers. Myself I plan on taking the African Ancestry one and the one that will tell you all of our ancestry in terms of other races. Just so I can see how accurate they are. Mi did show fimmie madda di website dem an she say "but kails yuh truly believe ina dis ya fool fool sitten?" grin grin grin

anyway mi a plan fi gi dem a try an see.
maybe that will help. smiley as mi say some of our ancestors were fulani so you never know.
a fiddem language we get "nyam" and "fi" from yu zeet? so, tek di test when eva yuh feel to yuh just ago shell out some money duh. Yuh know seh a so dem tan.. grin grin money money money.
Yes! The dream is to know which part of Africa I hold in my genes. As for other races, I've been told of 5 already but you know how dem from yard cyan lie and h'everybody ah claim mix race nowadays loool.
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
*Kails*:
rass!! mi figet seh yuh deh a England.
I don;t know if they have such tests available to you guys there. undecided
Hahahaha! I love you Kails <3. Mi deyah England but I tink I cyan find a lickle sumting if mi look hard and proper smiley

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women by 190: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
smh angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
190: smh angry angry

lol tongue

Flytefalls:
Hahahaha! I love you Kails <3. Mi deyah England but I tink I cyan find a lickle sumting if mi look hard and proper smiley

grin grin
awe i lub yuh too!! smiley

@bold anyweh jus a suggestion still. wink if you want it that bad you'll find it.

@first comment well the tests will NEVER tell us all of our make up.

It's impossible. They even issued a statement on the website that their databases are too small to tell. They can only track people today who share SOME of our ancestry. That's why I keep telling people to be careful and not claim their results as gospel. Too much ethnic mixing happened and it's just common sense.

Jamaicans for sure are not pure at all, ethnic wise nor racially.

Even the most dark skinned caribbean person has some form of mixing in their background. It's not about "claiming" it's just the facts. smiley
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
190: (●) (●)

#pervert
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
*Kails*:

lol tongue

grin grin
awe i lub yuh too!! smiley

@bold anyweh jus a suggestion still. wink if you want it that bad you'll find it.

@first comment well the tests will NEVER tell us all of our make up.

It's impossible. They even issued a statement on the website that their databases are too small to tell. They can only track people today who share SOME of our ancestry. That's why I keep telling people to be careful and not claim their results as gospel. Too much ethnic mixing happened and it's just common sense.

Jamaicans for sure are not pure at all, ethnic wise nor racially.

Even the most dark skinned caribbean person has some form of mixing in their background. It's not about "claiming" it's just the facts. smiley
Sigh. Ambiguity is where I will lay my hat; as of next summer my surname becomes Igbo wink grin.
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
190: smh angry angry
Come here kiss
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Flytefalls:
Sigh. Ambiguity is where I will lay my hat; as of next summer my surname becomes Igbo wink grin.

Yaaay !! cool
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Flytefalls:

I am proud of my Igbo brother who ensnared this fine fulani woman, @190 is gonna be the bridesmaid, congrats in advance!!!
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2013
phoinix:

I am proud of my Igbo brother who ensnared this fine fulani British Caribbean woman, @190 is gonna be the bridesmaid a brilliant pastor, congrats in advance!!!
Thanks grin
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2013
wink
Re: Fulani Women by 190: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2013
Flytefalls:
Come here kiss
undecided undecided
Re: Fulani Women by 190: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2013
*Kails*:

#pervert

IM MAD AT U undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women / Unbelievable And Wonderful Sculptures / A Typical Delta Man - Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.