Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Fulani Women - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Women (3397 Views)

Fulani Women And Beliefs / Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / Hausa Fulani Women Are The Most Faithful Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
190:

IM MAD AT U undecided

Lmao
When are you not, sir? tongue
Re: Fulani Women by 190: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2013
I hate u undecided
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2013
*plays violin* grin grin
Re: Fulani Women by somalia11: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Kali's text me
Re: Fulani Women by Adamskuty(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
somalia11: Kali's text me
lmaooo this dude is chasing after black hotties all over this forum,now i know why u are here,u are tired of ur buck teeth and flat azz women,u should have just said that ayanle grin
Re: Fulani Women by somalia11: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Adamskuty: lmaooo this dude is chasing after black hotties all over this forum,now i know why u are here,u are tired of ur buck teeth and flat azz women,u should have just said that ayanle grin

grin so much irony in that sentence
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
and what type of "irony" is that?
Re: Fulani Women by somalia11: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol read his sentence
Re: Fulani Women by Adamskuty(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
somalia11:

grin so much irony in that sentence
lmaooo! What a pretender grin don't u like those rag wearing,flat azz,buck teeth and almost invisible boobs somali women again? grin

the fact is u will never see any other africans in a somali forum
Re: Fulani Women by Adamskuty(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
*Kails*:
omg! Miss.kails is that u? embarassed :*
Re: Fulani Women by somalia11: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Adamskuty: lmaooo! What a pretender grin don't u like those rag wearing,flat azz,buck teeth and almost invisible boobs somali women again? grin

the fact is u will never see any other africans in a somali forum

Actually blacks come to somali forum to ask us about why we hate them
Re: Fulani Women by Adamskuty(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
somalia11:

Actually blacks come to somali forum to ask us about why we hate them

fat lie,we hate you people,we see y'all as inferior that's why we don't interact with ur kind,ok? grin

who will wanna mingle with a black from the horn?? Nobody grin not even their arab masters grin
Re: Fulani Women by somalia11: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Adamskuty: fat lie,we hate you people,we see y'all as inferior that's why we don't interact with ur kind,ok? grin

who will wanna mingle with a black from the horn?? Nobody grin not even their arab masters grin

Lol Morpheus calling Somalis black to claim us loooooool

Arabs were never somali masters and they were never more than 1 percent of Somalia population

On the contrary Arabs died on behalf of Somalis against Ethiopians, Portuguese, and African Union today cool
Re: Fulani Women by Adamskuty(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
somalia11:

Lol Morpheus calling Somalis black to claim us loooooool

Arabs were never somali masters and they were never more than 1 percent of Somalia population

On the contrary Arabs died on behalf of Somalis against Ethiopians, Portuguese, and African Union today cool

lie! Nobody is claiming y'all,my black somali friend, your fellow somali yousuf said he's black,my somali friend grin and majority of somalis said they are black (hmm. They wanna share our success and achievement with us) ARABS OWN SOMALIS AS SLAVE,EVEN FROM THE TIME OF THE PROPHET,ALL THE SLAVES THEN WHERE MOSTLY FROM ETHIOPIA AND SOMALI.

But allah said so it the qur'an,so u wanna tell me ur God is lying? grin

i think i will follow what God said in the qur'an about the slaves from from ethiopian and somali,my black friend!
Re: Fulani Women by somalia11: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2013
Adamskuty: lie! Nobody is claiming y'all,my black somali friend, your fellow somali yousuf said he's black,my somali friend grin and majority of somalis said they are black (hmm. They wanna share our success and achievement with us) ARABS OWN SOMALIS AS SLAVE,EVEN FROM THE TIME OF THE PROPHET,ALL THE SLAVES THEN WHERE MOSTLY FROM ETHIOPIA AND SOMALI.

But allah said so it the qur'an,so u wanna tell me ur God is lying? grin

i think i will follow what God said in the qur'an about the slaves from from ethiopian and somali,my black friend!

no somalis were slaves, arabs never controlled somalia, ethiopians sold black slaves to arabs.
Re: Fulani Women by Fulaman198(m): 5:43am On Jul 28, 2013
Flytefalls: An Edo woman I work in the same building with (and have grown close to) has just just popped into my office for the first time since this heatwave in London. She gave me a hug, said I looked tanned, clapped and called me a Fulani girl lol. Then she rushed off. I have to admit I have never heard of this tribe before. A quick google search and I'm still wondering what she meant. What are typical characteristics of these girls? And why have they completely missed my tribal radar??

N.B. I am neither Nigerian nor paranoid, just hustling for some information grin

There is no such thing, we are very diverse people. There is no one particular look. We come in all shades of black African (from light brown complexioned to a very dark brown Sudanese complexion.)
Re: Fulani Women by Fulaman198(m): 5:44am On Jul 28, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Fulani girls are mostly (emphasis on mostly) tall, slim and fair. They got long dark hair and also got long nose. In all, the Fulani tribe got pretty gals.

You can find "pretty gals" in every ethnic group, and what you said just is not true sorry. One can say the same about the Igbo women, but we all know that not all Igbo women are fair, tall and with long nose. This my friend is called generalization.
Re: Fulani Women by 190: 6:21am On Jul 29, 2013
somalia11: Kali's text me

so kalis it has come to this rite >

am outta here
Re: Fulani Women by somalia11: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2013
190:

so kalis it has come to this rite >

am outta here

you seem surprised at my long time relationship with kails
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
?? ?? ?? ??
Some folks seriously have a hell of a lot of growing up to do.

leave me out of this unnecessary drama, this is NL ffs.
Re: Fulani Women by 190: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
somalia11:

you seem surprised at my long time relationship with kails

Lool Really ride on

smh
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
undecided

Fulaman198:

There is no such thing, we are very diverse people. There is no one particular look. We come in all shades of black African (from light brown complexioned to a very dark brown Sudanese complexion.)

I sought to give form to a typical or generalised "fulani look" but I think I now understand what my friend alluded to. No biggie smiley
Re: Fulani Women by somalia11: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
190:

Lool Really ride on

smh

i sure will
Re: Fulani Women by Fulaman198(m): 3:05am On Jul 30, 2013
Flytefalls: undecided

I sought to give form to a typical or generalised "fulani look" but I think I now understand what my friend alluded to. No biggie smiley

No such thing, as generalized Fulani look
Re: Fulani Women by ababda: 4:05am On Jul 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

(giggle)Interesting, what Sudanese group you are inferring about? There are many different groups in Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women by Fulaman198(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
ababda:

(giggle)Interesting, what Sudanese group you are inferring about? There are many different groups in Sudan.

Like Nuer, there are Fulani people who are as dark as Nuer people. My main point is that there is no such thing is a general Fulani look, now there are Fulani dances, Fulani markings, Fulani clothing that separates Fulani from other ethnic groups, but without these things, our physical appearance really is not different from other West Africans.
Re: Fulani Women by Adamskuty(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:
?? ?? ?? ??
Some folks seriously have a hell of a lot of growing up to do.

leave me out of this unnecessary drama, this is NL ffs.
grin grin
Re: Fulani Women by Adamskuty(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11:

i sure will
confused slave grin
Re: Fulani Women by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Soooo juvenile, you people should grow up.
Re: Fulani Women by cklass(f): 1:58am On Aug 05, 2013
Adamskuty: confused slave grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Tribal Mark As Very Close Relatives / Avbe Ovbiedo, How Much Is The Traditional Bini Bride-price? / The Great Calabar Misconception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.