Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? (47737 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by NEROSKY(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Almost ten years now, Hour of grace,, that movie really killed me,, but for now, home videos nonononononono!
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by gebest: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
abysirius: The American hollyhood is the world number 1 movie industry in terms of quality and revenue generation in film productions. Hollyhood is blessed with a lot of multi-talented artistes that would deliver their scripts with such a great level of comportment and professionalism that 1 wouldn't
be able to differentiate acting from reality. As such, many of us tend to so carried away that we become so emotional forgetting that the productions is just a movie filled with fictions. I still remember the 1st time I saw 'Titanic
'. I couldn't just help myself. there was also a bollyhood movie; Kal hoo naa hoo. These are 2 lovely works from Hollywood and Bollyhood.

The Nigeria movies industry has also continued to grow after the release of 'Living in bondage' in 1992. Have seen some excellent jobs from nollyhood too even though they're numbered. Mention any nollyhood movie u've seen before that u really think moved u that u forgot it was just a movie. A movie u watch that made u shed tears...for me, I think have seen a couple of that. Movies likes Mortal inheritance, a million tears, Owo blow, true confession etc. Pls let me see urs. Thnks and have a great weekend!
a Cry 4 help, no peace 4 d wicked, tomorrow, d prize of sacrifice, conspiracy, yesterday etc so many i ve 4goten.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by ATMCARD2(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123: Can someone give me a list of movies to watch please. cheesy
.Ada-Swty,it depends on d kind of movies u want,but am watching 1 niz comedy film nw,titled THE CHRONICLE.I can't stp lafin.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Ada-Swty,it depends on d kind of movies u want,but am watching 1 niz comedy film nw,titled THE CHRONICLE.I can't stp lafin.
is that not the movie that they were filming themselves using their super powers.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
I don't watch NOLLYWOOD any longer but I remember this movie in early 2000s. It starred Emeka Ike,Genevieve Nnaji,Theodore Ochonogor.. I remember crying so hard. Don't recollect the name too but it was such an amazing movie. Nice casting,beautiful storyline and perfect interpretation..
Then this other movie by Emeka Ike and Genevieve,I think they got married somehow and something led to something and Emeka Ike was blind.. Don't remember the name too but that was a real powerful movie
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Tolexander: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Blazinraj01: - Osuwon (Scale) by Waheed Ijaduade
- Ewuro cry
what about iru esin by ebun oloyede?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Habeebpain(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
I believe it is spelt Hollywood and not hollyhood. I think owo blow made me cry.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
What's this Iru Esin that people have been mentioning. I think i have to watch the movie.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Iaz93: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
abishowzonyine:
I tell u and to think that its a true life story. Kai! handkerchief was not enough to clean my tears had to go for a wrapper grin
LMAO. . You go sabi cry wella oh. .
That part where they were hanging the boy#

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by damlawbaba(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Christ in me.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by damlawbaba(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
I rilli cried when I watched home alone
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
ATM-CARD:

I like emotional movies. Movies that touch the heart.

Afam4eva:
is that not the movie that they were filming themselves using their super powers.

Jesus Afam ! grin grin
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by youngPRO(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Note: I CAN NEVER CRY WHILE AND AFTER WATCHING A MOVIE, I mean, why should I? My emotion is not that FRAGILE!

Tears of Madness, staring Kenneth Okonkwo (populaly known as ANDY) and Mercy Johnson, the movie is a recent movie but it really got me!! (In YUZEDO's Voice) I am fearing o
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by arck1: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't know if "a cry for help" was the movie where Nkiru sang so many songs including a song that goes thus:

He holds the key to my life(x2)

When sickness and trouble want to bla bla bla

He holds the key to my life

Pls someone should confirm.
Oga Afam u tri no b small ooo fr gud nolly wood movies,u even remenber d song av bin cracking my brain fr it since.A cry for help is one of d best.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Blazinraj01(f): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tolexander: what about iru esin by ebun oloyede?
I totally forgot. He also made Abela Pupa (pretty Scary)
I remember: ti oluwa ni ile by Baba Wande

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by sharubutu(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
I think BLOOD SISTERS wins it. I truly cried.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
sharubutu: I think BLOOD SISTERS wins it. I truly cried.

YES !
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rihanna and Beyonce.. OMG I owe the producer a whooping hot slap.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by ATMCARD2(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
.Though,it has 2 do wit powers featuring Godon,Bishop Imoh(Okon),Elliot,Uche Jumbo etc.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
It's been more than ten years I sat seriously to watch any Nollywood movie.
"Christ In Me" made me sober.
Did I fail to include "Could This Be Love?" starring Segun Arinze (Eyerinze) and Genevive Nnaji?
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Revolva(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr Ibu movies ..i go laff till i cry
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by abysirius(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: What's this Iru Esin that people have been mentioning. I think i have to watch the movie.
It's a vry nice film. Just that I'm not sure if u still get this in any of the stores around.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ola Johnson: Did I fail to include "Could This Be Love?" starring Segun Arinze (Eyerinze) and Genevive Nnaji?
lol grin Is this really a movie. I noticed Basketmouth used this for one of his jokes.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afrok(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
U ppl seems to forget "Koto Aye", Yemi My Lover, and Ori by Muyiwa Ademola. Actually I will cry only wen I watch ny Nollywood movie with great production like Hollywood movies. All dsame d aforementioned nollywood movies are touching sha to me.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Itoroetti(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Blood money,
evil men,etc
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Chrixtopha(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Although am not a fan of Nollywood,but the Nigerian movies that made me cry was "NAOMI" Stairing Omotala,keneth okonwo,EMEKA ROLLAX etc, Oganigwe and Igodo when Sam dede died..... Uptill now Titanic still touches me despite the fact that i keep watching it anything i feel like followed by Vampire's diaries season 4 when Elena realized that Jeremy is dead,it dearly touched me
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Ninilowo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
MAMA SUNDAY.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by HARMYMY(f): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
dangerous twins:.......... Ayekoto.............igboya featurin muyiwa and bimboshin
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by whitecat007: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Can't recollect the name of the movie where Liz Benson led the blind boy into the bush and left him there, and while Liz, her husband and children were having nice meals on the table, the boy was drinking just gari with dirty water in his room alone. I cried so much and became the movie.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by 50calibre(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123: Can someone give me a list of movies to watch please. cheesy

Do you want real movies (Hollywood ) or you want nonsense (nollywood)?

If you need epic Hollywood movies, il gladly give you ones that would knock your socks off
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by drnairalov: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
damlawbaba: I rilli cried when I watched home alone

who is dis fowl.cnt u read, it said nollywood
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by tellwisdom: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Cry for wetin....Person die?? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification / An Oyibo Encounters Agberos While Filming Content In Lagos Island / Zubby Michael And Basketmouth Feature In An Action Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.