Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? (47543 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Chrixtopha(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Although am not a fan of Nollywood,but the Nigerian movies that made me cry was "NAOMI" Stairing Omotala,keneth okonwo,EMEKA ROLLAX etc, Oganigwe and Igodo when Sam dede died..... Uptill now Titanic still touches me despite the fact that i keep watching it anything i feel like followed by Vampire's diaries season 4 when Elena realized that Jeremy is dead,it dearly touched me :PAlthough am not a fan of Nollywood,but the Nigerian movies that made me cry was "NAOMI" Stairing Omotala,keneth okonwo,EMEKA ROLLAX etc, Oganigwe and Igodo when Sam dede died..... Uptill now Titanic still touches me despite the fact that i keep watching it anything i feel like followed by Vampire's diaries season 4 when Elena realized that Jeremy is dead,it dearly touched me
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Iaz93: LMAO. . You go sabi cry wella oh. .
That part where they were hanging the boy#
As in ehn, that part was so horrible *wipes tears*. I felt like breaking the tv, slapping the parents for wasting time. Each time i remember dis movie i cry.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chrixtopha: Although am not a fan of Nollywood,but the Nigerian movies that made me cry was "NAOMI" Stairing Omotala,keneth okonwo,EMEKA ROLLAX etc, Oganigwe and Igodo when Sam dede died..... Uptill now Titanic still touches me despite the fact that i keep watching it anything i feel like followed by Vampire's diaries season 4 when Elena realized that Jeremy is dead,it dearly touched me :PAlthough am not a fan of Nollywood,but the Nigerian movies that made me cry was "NAOMI" Stairing Omotala,keneth okonwo,EMEKA ROLLAX etc, Oganigwe and Igodo when Sam dede died..... Uptill now Titanic still touches me despite the fact that i keep watching it anything i feel like followed by Vampire's diaries season 4 when Elena realized that Jeremy is dead,it dearly touched me
is Oganigwe the novie that stars Kenneth Okonkwo and Merit where a bulldog ate someone?
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Christmasdon(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Djtm:

Really? Thanks for correcting me. cheesy
..not to talk of is the right english. So let him know.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Delibanti(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
The movie angel made me shed tears
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
50calibre:

Do you want real movies (Hollywood ) or you want nonsense (nollywood)?

If you need epic Hollywood movies, il gladly give you ones that would knock your socks off

I watch both. But I mostly watch the old nollywood movies. But there are some good recent movies.

A list of Hollywood movies would be nice. smiley
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by JoyAgbaiO: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
I really cried when i watched "My Luv"
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by ATMCARD2(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123:

I like emotional movies. Movies that touch the heart.

Jesus Afam ! grin grin
.Try these,Blood on d Alter,Widows,Rm 27,Behind close door,Beyond Belief,Break-up,Alpha,Billiinaires club,Mission 2 no whr,Back 2 life,Wen God say yes,Hour of Grace,little Angel,D orphan.etc

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Joycelyntee366(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Goodbye tomorrow
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Try these,Blood on d Alter,Widows,Rm 27,Behind close door,Beyond Belief,Break-up,Alpha,Billiinaires club,Mission 2 no whr,Back 2 life,Wen God say yes,Hour of Grace,little Angel,D orphan.etc

I've watched some of the movies that you have listed but thanks anyways. I'll start tomorrow. cheesy
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by valicious1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123:

You're not alone. Crying is her job. grin
not anymore. Shez now an S.A to the imo state governor on lagos affairs

< & also his personal wh_ore> lol
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
valicious1:
not anymore. Shez now an S.A to the imo state governor on lagos affairs

< & also his personal wh_ore> lol

Yeah I know about her switch to politics. tongue
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by ATMCARD2(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123:

I've watched some of the movies that you have listed but thanks anyways. I'll start tomorrow. cheesy
.Hahahaha,oya clap 4 me.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Hahahaha,oya clap 4 me.

*claps*
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by OAM4JisaFOOL: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
I remember Black Mama starred Fred Amata,joan Ejeohu or something,clem ohamese,bassey ekpion,segun arize and the host of others who were classified armed robbers.

Mother Sunday or mothering Sunday,this got me crying like a baby when Bob Manuel hated his mom so much for no just cause after all the mother did for him and Zack orji on the other hand was so fond of his mom.

Take me to Mama.... Saint Obi.

love these movies to bits.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
odinga1of:

what about IGODO.................staring NObert Young,Pete Edochie, Sam Dede.
Gbam! U just said my mind, expecially that part where they were in that rock, n Sam Dede had to sacrifice his life.. Then d soundtrack was so sad in a cool way.lol I be Enya freak,sadness is cool atimes.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by ATMCARD2(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123:

*claps*
.LWKMD.Tnx dear.Nit rest n drm abt me....ur swty.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
OAM4J_is_a_FOOL:
Take me to Mama.... Saint Obi.

love these movies to bits.
i cried eh,like well well
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123:

for hollywood, twil be SET IT OF. lol Queen latifah n some other girls, mehn ve really cried fa
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by lepasharon(f): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
who knows the name of the classic where kate henshaw was being abused by her uncle?? undecided..i wanna watch it again,brings back memories
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Christmasdon(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
..nollywood movies of those days was a BOMB.Meehn! IBINABO, AFTER SCHOOL HOUR which i usaually watch on MITV every sundays back in those days.please if you have ever lived at or near the already demoslished Coker village alausa near barracks police station ikeja opposite governors office please let me know you. e-know Mitv is near us there so we always view it live and clear. U guys have mentioned the whole. but most touching nigeria movie is FREEDOM starring pete edochie and others which i viewed on MBI tv stations I need to re_watch those movies. Titanic made me cRY after that boy sank beloW THE sea. The girl called on him and left for having seen a boat. (saving crew). (Anyway UK is fine.)
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
^^loll@MBI u mean Minaj station, kai do they stil exist? That channel was so unique
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Christmasdon(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
mikelreal: ^^loll@MBI u mean Minaj station, kai do they stil exist? That channel was so unique
. Yes ooo! bros i tell ya Minaj is somfin else. Please some one should alert us if MBI (MINAJ BROADCASTING INTERNATIONAL) IS still in its existence.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Hezzymania(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
No movie can make me cry, only seeing christ being nailed to d cross can!
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by 50calibre(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123:

I watch both. But I mostly watch the old nollywood movies. But there are some good recent movies.

You like action, comedy, or romantic? I'm not really into the romantic movies.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Hadeehart101(f): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Super story series.
Not all this now_adays superstory ooooooooo. U knw now, when superstory was still superstory, in d likes of onome, nd some of other series like that (av forgotten dier titles sha) dose ones made brainz. Aniwayz am not such a fan of nollyhood.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
50calibre:

You like action, comedy, or romantic? I'm not really into the romantic movies.

Lol. Any will do.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Christmasdon(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hezzymania: No movie can make me cry, only seeing christ being nailed to d cross can!
. THE PASSION OF CHRIST JUST TRY Watching that passion Alone u will Crrrry. Thanks 4 remembering me.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by zyzzx: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
every nollywood movie makes me cry these days - the ghosts looking left right before crossing a road, ghosts carrying afro, flashbacks to many years ago, tonto dike acting as secondary school girl etc . The production is generally poor.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by fuckdmods(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
baby guard
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Cmfrt001(f): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
My luv n d only nigerian gal
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sister mary, christ in me, where oceans touch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo) / BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.