Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? (47591 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by abysirius(m): 1:56am On Jul 20, 2013
The American hollyhood is the world number 1 movie industry in terms of quality and revenue generation in film productions. Hollyhood is blessed with a lot of multi-talented artistes that would deliver their scripts with such a great level of comportment and professionalism that 1 wouldn't
be able to differentiate acting from reality. As such, many of us tend to so carried away that we become so emotional forgetting that the productions is just a movie filled with fictions. I still remember the 1st time I saw 'Titanic
'. I couldn't just help myself. there was also a bollyhood movie; Kal hoo naa hoo. These are 2 lovely works from Hollywood and Bollyhood.

The Nigeria movies industry has also continued to grow after the release of 'Living in bondage' in 1992. Have seen some excellent jobs from nollyhood too even though they're numbered. Mention any nollyhood movie u've seen before that u really think moved u that u forgot it was just a movie. A movie u watch that made u shed tears...for me, I think have seen a couple of that. Movies likes Mortal inheritance, a million tears, Owo blow, true confession etc. Pls let me see urs. Thnks and have a great weekend!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 2:04am On Jul 20, 2013
Definitely not the NIgerian movies of today. The Nigerian movies of today can make one shed tears only because of how bad these movies are.

Now to the question, I think the Nigerian movies of over 10 years ago could make me do the tear ish. I can remember "My Love" starring Ramsey Noah and Chiege Alisigwe.

25 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 20, 2013
Blood sisters. That movie made me cry like a baby. undecided

Afam4eva:
Now to the question, I think the Nigerian movies of over 10 years ago could make me do the tear ish. I can remember "My Love" starring Ramsey Noah and Chiege Alisigwe.

Awwwwww Afam. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 2:09am On Jul 20, 2013
^^^ Yeah, Blood sisters starring Genevieve and Omotola was good too.

10 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: ^^^ Yeah, Blood sisters starring Genevieve and Omotola was good too.

Have you ever cried during a movie ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 2:13am On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123:

Have you ever cried during a movie ? tongue
Not cry but maybe sorrowful(or whatever it's called).
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by abysirius(m): 2:15am On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Definitely not the NIgerian movies of today. The Nigerian movies of today can make one shed tears only because of how bad these movies are.

I think I've seen the movie also. It's another blockbuster. Ramsey is no doubt a very good actor.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Not cry but maybe sorrowful(or whatever it's called).

Okayy....
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by abysirius(m): 3:01am On Jul 20, 2013
Mods pls oo.. Front page things oo...
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Techwriter: 3:04am On Jul 20, 2013
"Onome"
"Rattle Snake"
all these in the 90s

10 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 3:07am On Jul 20, 2013
Techwriter: "Onome"
"Rattle Snake"
all these in the 90s
Yeah, i remember that Onome movie.

There's also this movie that Sharon Ezeamaka did, that she was doing good deeds even as a child but she died in the movie. That was another sorrowful movie.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Allegation, i was crying non-stop.

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by carzola(m): 4:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Mr ibu, aki and paw paw.. I cried bcoz it spelt doom for nollywood.

10 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Omam4life: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2013
A cry for help

20 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2013
Omam4life: A cry for help

chop knuckle cool

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by abysirius(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Techwriter: "Onome"
"Rattle Snake"
all these in the 90s
yes! Onome and rattle snake. Onome is particularly touching.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Jeffy1206(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
back in de dayz muvies lyk evil forest,a cry for help,my love,and modern tym immaculate heart et.c

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by iamswizz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afrocandy's mojo

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by odinga1of: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Definitely not the NIgerian movies of today. The Nigerian movies of today can make one shed tears only because of how bad these movies are.

what about IGODO.................staring NObert Young,Pete Edochie, Sam Dede.

9 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by realone2012: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
To be sincere: NOOOOOONEEEEE.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Tolzeal(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eating During Ramadan Fasting!!

The movie can be so saddened!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by sambroose(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chicken Republic.........omo I shed tears

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Donmichaelz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
I cried after watching Nairaland Mods put such shit in front page,I weep for Nairaland
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by lilTunechi(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hatred.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Lagishan: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Diamond Ring was a good movie

9 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by nekaa(f): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
I think I cried when I watched " a cry for help". Buh I don't think any movie that isn't up to 8 years old could make me cry again....
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by chocopearl(f): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
BLOOD SISTERS really made me cry especially dat scene where d lil girl wz asking their father Tony Umez wat she, her brother and their dead mother did to him dat made him forget them.
Then this new movie wit MJ & yul IMMACULATE HEART gosh every1 in my house #apart frm dad sha# cried d day we watched dat movie.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
NONE. IQ retarders bring out only one emotion in me and that is anger, spiced with disgust

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by jaymdee(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rattlesnake!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by YoshiMaster: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
They all make me cry

Due to the level of production.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by drnairalov: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
eeerm i think Aki and Paw paw, also osuofia in london, baby police nd jenifer the block buster, such touching movies, i cried like a baby watching dem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.