Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pls Advise Me On What To Do - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advise Me On What To Do (612 Views)

Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! / I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me On What To Do by emdee01: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2013
I applied for egypt tourist visa frm one agent who is working within their embassy in lagos, he promised that it will out within 1 or 2 wks. But know said that machine for egypt sticker visa got fault nd he will send my document to kano embassy to get d sticker one. He promise that lagos will show on a visa page for d place of production, now am scare because hw does it possible for d visa that will process frm kano nd bearing lagos production. Pls i need ur useful advice before i falling.
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2013
be careful with agents
emdee01: I applied for egypt tourist visa frm one agent who is working within their embassy in lagos, he promised that it will out within 1 or 2 wks. But know said that machine for egypt sticker visa got fault nd he will send my document to kano embassy to get d sticker one. He promise that lagos will show on a visa page for d place of production, now am scare because hw does it possible for d visa that will process frm kano nd bearing lagos production. Pls i need ur useful advice before i falling.
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by Godson201333(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2013
Becareful with agents,Learn how to do things by yourself,They can easily get a fake visa from you at oluwole and that might land you into serious trouble..
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by Vicjustice: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2013
emdee01: I applied for egypt tourist visa frm one agent who is working within their embassy in lagos, he promised that it will out within 1 or 2 wks. But know said that machine for egypt sticker visa got fault nd he will send my document to kano embassy to get d sticker one. He promise that lagos will show on a visa page for d place of production, now am scare because hw does it possible for d visa that will process frm kano nd bearing lagos production. Pls i need ur useful advice before i falling.
It will take only a fool-hardness mentality to continue dealing with this obvious syndicate who professes himself a visa agent: you should consider yourself fortunate that it is Egypt that is involved, it could have been the EU or the USA that would get you banned for life, yet, you would get into trouble with this also
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by emdee01: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
thanks to all who support me with vital advise, may Allah be with u.

(1) (Reply)

Moving To Ireland From South Korea! / Schedule And Cost Of Transportation By Train. / Taking A Babh To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.