Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Me, My Self & I - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me, My Self & I (716 Views)

Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday / My Self / My Self Published Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me, My Self & I by watacha(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Helo 2 the kul guyz on nairalanders, welkom to my world, here am goin 2 giv u d up to date version of my life, jist, info & lots more.
Re: Me, My Self & I by watacha(m): 2:16am On Jul 21, 2013
»One of the notion we youth have is that we want to marry who we love.but Over the course of our lives, we discover we love more thanone person. Even if we think of love as emotional attraction, we are also emotionally attracted to more than one person.But i think The point is not to marry whoyou love but to love who youmarry. Love is not supposed to be something that happensto you. It suppose to be something you make happen,because Love does not just happen. Love is made to happen. When you chose to love a person.you will realize that no matter who and how they are, you can love them. When you think of love in terms of something that should happen to you all by itself, then you can claim that you don’t love someone or that you don’t love someone any more or that the love you once had for someone has died. Those are empty statements. Love is a choiceand as long as you canchoose you can love.Some people say things like “I lovehim but not like that” or “I love her but not to thepoint of marrying her”. Often, when people say this, they are thinking of the possibilityof relating with this person ina maritalway i.e be with the person, romance with the person, share their s*x lives with the person, etc. You need to realize that whatyou do with a person should not beprimarily a function of your love for them but a functionof the type of relationship you have with them. So if someone is your spouse, you relate with them as your spouse.That you love someone should not be the reason to relate with them in a way the type of relationship you have with them does not support.
Apart from who you love, thechoice of who to marry should be based on who to connect with so that you can both realize your individual destinies in life.
Re: Me, My Self & I by watacha(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2013
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'.
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionat e with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Prince And the Valley Girl the Changing Face Of Spam. / A Short Story......... Fantastic Friday / The Secret Of Viral Blog Post For Unlimited Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.