Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) (4067 Views)

Guys Would You Eat This Cake? (pics) / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Longest Married Couple Celebrates 81st Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Odunharry(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
this is definitely d wedding of d decade..lol

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by princesammmy: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nice one. atleast they did nt borrow to make cake .

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Sanboy25: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
No comment.

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by overdrive(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Is that agege or cassava bread
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by swtchicgurl: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
this is more honourable than borrowing or 'faking' a glamorous wedding.

if the marriage is beautiful, who cares about the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by IAmBhijay(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Happy married life!
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Odunharry(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
swtchicgurl: this is more honourable than borrowing or 'faking' a glamorous weddin

if the marriage is beautiful, who cares about the wedding?
princesammmy: Nice one. atleast they did nt borrow to make cake .
lol..abi na

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by clemz85(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
this one, i am imagining the extent they can come into terms, hmmm! no body should dare this couple for their mind is one, imagine what they can do

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lol. grin grin
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Prowizy2(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
'Weepinq.. sad grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Odunharry(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Prowizy2: 'Weepinq.. sad grin grin grin grin
y?
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by ednut1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by HURUCHI(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
princesammmy: Nice one. atleast they did nt borrow to make cake .

thank u
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Odunharry(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
it beta lyk ds than to owe igbese....cake is nt cmpulsory joo,do ur ting d way u lyk..cake wont join dm tgda abeg..i lyk ds ehn
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Acidosis(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
hmmn...Maybe the cake designer dissapointed them.. Especially when you travel far away to a place where you can't get already-made wedding cake to buy.
Cos the couple I'm seeing here do not look poor (but the bottle of mirinda¿¿ hmm)
...and atleast, the bride wears a top. less gown ( latest things grin grin )

...and also the bread do not look cheap
N300 X 3 = N900

Thats enough money to bake cake!

..but how e take concern me
This couple may be somewhere close to Aso rock now.
#Life

3 Likes

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Who doesn't like bread? It's quirky smiley... However, my family would fly kick me if I didn't have Jamaican rum fruit cake haha.
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by willchild(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
They can't cut the cake without using the other hand to firmly hold it else....
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Abaniwealth(f): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lol,hapi married life.
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by angelTI(f): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
what shall it profit a man/woman to spend millons on a wedding and divorce after72days or 14months?

Wish dem couple love, happiness and peace

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nice improvisation from them grin
But as some poster said, the quality of the marriage is more important than d ceremony
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by gulfer: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Deeper Life tinz.
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by criuze(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
since the cake is lke this, what will thier food be like.... May be Ewa and beans
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by AbuMikey(m): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
For What na??
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:35am On Jul 21, 2013
Flytefalls: Who doesn't like bread? It's quirky smiley... However, my family would fly kick me if I didn't have Jamaican rum fruit cake haha.

Yummy!
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yummy!
Trust me, you can get drunk off that wet cake grin. Merry times.
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by StellaBella(f): 2:39am On Jul 21, 2013
BREAD Dare to be different!
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Azmarie(f): 3:24am On Jul 21, 2013
The struggle is real.
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Kgdavid(m): 3:44am On Jul 21, 2013
im impressed that the lady could still marry the guy under such circumstances.... real love? i personally think it would have been better to go without anything rather than substituting bread for cake...kinda makes a mockery of the whole thing? nothing at all would have been better than what they did which has turned their wedding into an online joke....the person who circulated the pic is also a wicked person.

omasee!

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by MrsChima(f): 4:34am On Jul 21, 2013
Flytefalls:
Trust me, you can get drunk off that wet cake grin. Merry times.

My ex used to make them but he didn't use fruit though. It is rich and fattening!

I looooove carribbean food!!

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Linoversace: 5:00am On Jul 21, 2013
Kgdavid: im impressed that the lady could still marry the guy under such circumstances.... real love? i personally think it would have been better to go without anything rather than substituting bread for cake...kinda makes a mockery of the whole thing? nothing at all would have been better than what they did which has turned their wedding into an online joke....the person who circulated the pic is also a wicked person.

omasee!
They say half bread is better than none.We see three Loaves of bread there.So,He definitely did his best! grin
Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by cycline404(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2013
They cut there coat according to there size

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) by Linoversace: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2013
^it's 'their' not 'there' smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Would You Get? / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? / Funny And Hilarious!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.