Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size (5631 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by yemioloyede(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
No doubt, we have all been bombarded by
foreign statistics concerning what women
think
about man-hood size.
Personally, I believe their statistics will only
reflect their society. In a society like Nigeria
where we are a bit more reserved about s*x,
and where you will be hard-pressed to find a
girl that will leave a prospective suitor over
man-hood size, what does this say about our
s*xual needs.
Well, since I can’t speak for everyone, I asked
a
few single women what they really think about
man-hood size. Will they, or will they not
leave
a man because his size doesn’t do it for them
in the bedroom?
See their response below;
“I won’t mind his size, as long as he loves me
and I’m happy with him” – Lola
“I think love and s*x go hand in hand, if he is
not well endowed, I won’t be with him”- Linda
“God forbid. A man without an ample manhood
is not a real man. I need a real man that can
give it to me well in the bedroom” – G

read more....

http://yemioloyede..com/2013/07/see-what-nigerian-women-have-to-say.html?m=1
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Sanboy25: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
I will not click on the link. angry

Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by yemioloyede(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: I will not click on the link. angry
why Evulzzzzz
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Sanboy25: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemioloyede:
why Evulzzzzz
Go in the advertising section to do these kind of things undecided
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Montalo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
we aint clicking no damn link. If you aint posting all here, shove it down your gutz. mtcheeew!!
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Seun need to do sometin about dis bloody bloggers, no one wants to click ur blog
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Arkhin(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
On my honor, i promise not to click any link! Write out your ramblings or forget. It's not even worth a cent. angry
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Odunharry(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
if i click am,antispam go ban me....sori guy
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Enegod(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
mtcheew
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
I don't like links 'cause I'm to lazy for them BUT what is wrong with people directing you to other sides? It's business. The more people click, the more companies, that advertise there, are willing to pay. It's just another economic sector with the potential to create employment. Why these resentments toward Blogs and people making money this way? (Some of them even don't but like publishing)Is only Nairaland allowed to make money?

Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by yemioloyede(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
carefreewannabe: I don't like links 'cause I'm to lazy for them BUT what is wrong with people directing you to other sides? It's business. The more people click, the more companies, that advertise there, are willing to pay. It's just another economic sector with the potential to create employment. Why these resentments toward Blogs and people making money this way? (Some of them even don't but like publishing)Is only Nairaland allowed to make money?
help me ask them ooo...
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lol, see protest.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemioloyede:
help me ask them ooo...

you can count on me smiley
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by MrCork: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
...I wonder what Nairaland females are sayin about mine!wink
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Dubemkelly(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
What's more? Either she luvs his pocket,endowment or beauty. Aint clicking joor,u on a long thing niggur btw He hates blogs esp d fact dt it hangs fonz .God is yhu muscles,I hope some nlanders click
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by laberry101(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

have they seen it?
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Popowaa: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ur own wey e be like Teacher's broken chalk
-Mr Cork-:
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by schoolfield(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Attack the Topic not the Person...can't understand why Nigerians keep on hating unnecessarily... What has the link got to do with the topic, if you aint clicking then move on and reply the topic and stop criticizing...

Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Popowaa: Ur own wey e be like Teacher's broken chalk
lwkmd
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by MrCork: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2013

Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by yemioloyede(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
schoolfield: Attack the Topic not the Person...can't understand why Nigerians keep on hating unnecessarily... What has the link got to do with the topic, if you aint clicking then move on and reply the topic and stop criticizing...

abeg help me tell dem ooo.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Nextworldnx(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2013

madam, reply ur pm cool
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by ikekings(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lmao!!! **falls from bed** grin grin grin
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by orgasticdance: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2013
carefreewannabe: I don't like links 'cause I'm to lazy for them BUT what is wrong with people directing you to other sides? It's business. The more people click, the more companies, that advertise there, are willing to pay. It's just another economic sector with the potential to create employment. Why these resentments toward Blogs and people making money this way? (Some of them even don't but like publishing)Is only Nairaland allowed to make money?
if u had a thrivin hair salon, and other upstart salon owners come to attract customers from ur shop, witout compensation, wont u call foul play?
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by thaoriginator: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2013
Do you mean what Patience 'first lady' Jonathan have to say about manhood? "Ojukwu maybe dead but his manhood still lives" abi? Naso na!

Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Agybabe(f): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2013
Just let it fit in well so I'm comfortable. Don't wanna cry or have pains because I may run. I will run if it hurts a bit.

Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by ZN2: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2013
Too bad I've got not a click to waste. I see your summary though, same old, same old.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 21, 2013
tha_originator: Do you mean what Patience 'first lady' Jonathan have to say about manhood? "Ojukwu maybe dead but his manhood still lives" abi? Naso na!
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by robinhoodd2(m): 5:48am On Jul 21, 2013
to the lazy bones and MB economists here what you people are afraid to click.

Personally, I believe their statistics will only
reflect their society. In a society like Nigeria
where we are a bit more reserved about s*x,
and where you will be hard-pressed to find a
girl that will leave a prospective suitor over
man-hood size, what does this say about our
s*xual needs.

Well, since I can’t speak for everyone, I asked a
few single women what they really think about
man-hood size. Will they, or will they not leave
a man because his size doesn’t do it for them
in the bedroom?

See their response below;

“I won’t mind his size, as long as he loves me
and I’m happy with him” – Lola

“I think love and s*x go hand in hand, if he is
not well endowed, I won’t be with him”- Linda

“God forbid. A man without an ample manhood
is not a real man. I need a real man that can
give it to me well in the bedroom” – G

” As long as he knows how to use it, I can be
with a man with a small manhood” – Jane

“Well, I don’t think his size means he will better
in bed. Some guys with big joysticks still don’t
know what they are doing, so I will take what I
get” -Chi Chi

“Na man-hood I wan chop? If he treats me
right and takes care of me well, of course I will
stay with him. But if I meet someone else with
bigger instrument, I might fall into temptation
ooo. lol”- Diana

“No ooo, why will I be with a man I can’t feel
during s*x. Size is important, just as chest size
is important for some men” – TK

“Either one God gives me, I will collect” – Bukky

“Anybody that says s*x is not important is just
deceiving themselves. If your s*x life isn’t good,
it will affect your relationship. So yes, I will
prefer a man with a bigger size so we can both
be happy” – Janet

“My man is quite small down there but we know
how to work around it. So I don’t think size is
that important” – Francie

So, guys, there you have it. Ladies, let us have
your own opinion in the comments below.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by 3ace(m): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
There's a nairalander called 12 inches. I wonder what they will think about his too.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by 3ace(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2013
robinhoodd2: to the lazy bones and MB economists here what you people are afraid to click.

Why u spoil market for the OP na?
Re: See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size by donlet(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2013
just passing by

Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? / See My Handsome Face Girls Are Dying For