Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence (41566 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Trustgt(m): 3:57am On Jul 21, 2013
If it was just a courtesy call, why the closed-door meeting, the same day pro-Amaechi, anti-Turku governors visited OBJ. Political negotiation. Namadi Sambo to be dropped. Watching the Thriller.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by gemini35(m): 4:03am On Jul 21, 2013
abu12: In obj voice: agreement is agreement. You promise me and the northern governor to rule for only one tenure.
OBJ RULED 8 YRS,GJ WLL RULE 8 YRS 2,
I,KNW WHT EVER HAPPEN,S D POWER OF
INCUMBENCY)REMEMBER HE CAN USE JEGA TO MANIPULATE,IF JEGA PROVE TOUGH,GJ WL DROP HM PICK SOME ONE LOYAL TO D ORDER.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by gemini35(m): 4:08am On Jul 21, 2013
Demdem:

Exactly. Obj needed to remind the retardeen that he promised one tenure. That ends 2015.

wht of obj who promise to gv power to the north,after 1st tenure,whch he agreed,wht happend,
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Where are the ediots claiming OBJ is not relevant?

Is OBJ your father, and who made people become ediots for not dangling along your opinions lines

Losing his home state in the last general elections makes him most relevant.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 21, 2013
playmode: He can meet with Sango if he likes ,he still won't win in 2015.

Men will vote but God will decide...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by dayokanu(m): 5:49am On Jul 21, 2013
okpara ugo:

Is OBJ your father, and who made people become ediots for not dangling along your opinions lines

Losing his home state in the last general elections makes him most relevant.

Just like how Ojukwu too lost even in his own Local govt and cant win a Senatorial district
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 21, 2013
zoomzu: Point of correction, the 5 Northern Governors zoomed in immediately Jonathan left, it was as if they were hiding waiting somewhere for him to leave. He left the place for Dr. Abati's residence. Press were not allowed in and nobody was allowed to take photograph.

I did rather align with your story. Journalists know how to hype stories and events.

Sometimes i witness events and when being reported, actual happenings get twisted.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by bigglat: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Where are the ediots claiming OBJ is not relevant?
Don't mind them. As far as African politics is concern, not only Nigerian's, OBJ is most relevant. Take it or leave it!
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Mogidi: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2013
CRY TILL 2019 (AT LEAST)

NO SURRENDER

[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by koladebrainiac(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2013
Gej wil be the first serving president to loose primary election. Hahaha.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by layheanks(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2013
For your mind,it cannot work
engrflames: No one can stop GEJ from winning 2015 election illsha allah!
by. The grace of God all there plan will not work.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by charles424(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2013
xupbash: OBJ baba the original maradona,make u na no spoil this country sha

Thank God u agree OBJ is baba,as u can see dat ur own godfather too went to him to bow,,,Na Baba God make am so,u either agree or go embrase transformer and payin...yeye person
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by BabaEto1: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2013
playmode: He can meet with Sango if he likes ,he still won't win in 2015.

O'l Boy u harsh ooo lol
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2013
Mogidi: CRY TILL 2019 (AT LEAST)

NO SURRENDER

[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]
who's this cretin derailin the thread with his pics?
Dont cry yet, you gonna cry me an atlantic ocean come 2015...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by tamotech(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2013
GEJ has already loss 9 state in souther region
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by dnawah(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2013
Gej all the way 2015,on oppose.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by tydot3(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2013
GEJ wil nt b re-elected
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by SaintEddie: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Stop misleading people here, I mean the originator of this post. The 4 governors from the north (Kwankoso of kano, Lamido of jigawa, Nyako of Adamawa and Wamakko of sokot) entered baba's residence shortly after the president left baba's house, infact the 4 governors met GEJ at NNPC junction on his way out from baba's house. They didn't wait for GEJ in baba's house as u posted. Moreso, the 4 governors are not pro GEJ. They came for their own purpose (was there live). But top crown it all, OBJ remains the political maradona of this nation, he created the problems we now have and the solution is still with him, so intact.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by clint77ng: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2013
Ethnicity at work, but i blame my ss, se brothers for all the insult being hurled at GEJ. Must u reply to any useless comment made by our SW brothers when you know they are all filled with hate, envy, jealousy and most of all regret for supporting GEJ in 2011?
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Bangx(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2013
GEJ wants OBJ to beg northern governor abi?...notin 4 him sha
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Bangx(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2013
GEJ wants OBJ to beg northern governor abi?...notin 4 him shacheesy
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2013
Let the child of a hunter be warned, that walking at the river bank requires great care, in order for him not to receive bullets unexpectedly, for obedience is better than sacrifice.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by softwareman(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2013
kaorama: This should be no too much arguement about the visit. There is no way GEJ will be in Ogun state on a condolence visit to Abati family without seeing OBJ. That is courtesy and respect. We must learn to appreciate those who have gone ahead of us in the same field of life. And that is what Amechi will soon learn in a hard way.
I SUPPOSE AKPABIO 'S VIST OF THURSDAY TOO HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ABATI'S MOTHER'S BURIAL.! LOOK JONATHAN ONLY USED ABATI AS AN ALIBI TO MAKE A PLOTICAL VIST TO OBJ.
I SUSPECT THAT ALL THESE MAY HAVE TO DO WITH A GENTLEMAN'S AAGREEMENT BETWEEN CERTAIN NORTHERN GOVS AND JONATHANN WHICH OBASANJO IS PRIVY TO..
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by BabaEto1: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2013
tpacalipse: Let the child of a hunter be warned, that walking at the river bank requires great care, in order for him not to receive bullets unexpectedly, for obedience is better than sacrifice.

Ebi like say u dey listen to sunny Ade's song well. Lol
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by igala1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
dayokanu:
[size=14pt]
Which Middle Belt? The Middle Belt of IBB? or which one? Dey deceive yourself.

Show us how he would win 19 states

If he likes he should be fellating OBJ day and night nothing for him[/size]
By broda please the number has increased to 20 since Yobe joined.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by igala1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

doyakanu you're more daft than I thought. He is kneeling before a servant of GOD Almighty and God will bless him for that. Infact, he should have prostrated before the servant of God grin grin

So Pastor Adeboye has become OBJ
And what did he do after then. Went back to his kainkain vomit appointing Tony Annenih NPA and BOT chairman
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Neaman(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
life_style: Gej won't win re-election come 2015

who wanna place a bet with me ? angry
Na ur papa go win abi?
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by jjcbuthot: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
oloyedayo: why did sw voted gej in 2011? fact is we will always prefer him over northerners(buhari). but mr president need to curb the excesses of his wife who happen to be the only problem that he get.

Talk for yourself... who prefers GEJ over Buhari?

What does GEJ represents that will make a sane Westerner to prefer him?

Only senseless religious bigots will vote for GEJ here and the destructive human beings in PDP.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
software man:
I SUPPOSE AKPABIO 'S VISIT OF THURSDAY TOO HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ABATI'S MOTHER'S BURIAL.! LOOK JONATHAN ONLY USED ABATI AS AN ALIBI TO MAKE A POLITICAL VISIT TO OBJ.
I SUSPECT THAT ALL THESE MAY HAVE TO DO WITH A GENTLEMAN'S AGREEMENT BETWEEN CERTAIN NORTHERN GOVS AND JONATHAN WHICH OBASANJO IS PRIVY TO..

Thank you brother for 'DECODING' Akpabio running helter-skelter inside Obasanjo's house, preparing they way (like John the baptist)for the arrival of his master Presido Jona.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by jjcbuthot: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
orji63: [url][/url]If GEJ likes let him even relocate to Ogun state only performance will ensure a return tickey come 2015 and not a number of mended fences.Patience Goodluck shud be patient and behave lady like to ensure a return to Aso rock otherwise no way.

Nobody should allowed him or herself to be deceived by any uncoordinated performance that GEJ will try to pool over gullible Nigerians as election approaches.

Dont be deceived... If GEJ wins the next election, that will end anything call moral in Nigeria - corruption will soar and whoever wants to survive will have to join them or leave the country. It will be terrible.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
software man:
I SUPPOSE AKPABIO 'S VIST OF THURSDAY TOO HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ABATI'S MOTHER'S BURIAL.! LOOK JONATHAN ONLY USED ABATI AS AN ALIBI TO MAKE A PLOTICAL VIST TO OBJ.
I SUSPECT THAT ALL THESE MAY HAVE TO DO WITH A GENTLEMAN'S AAGREEMENT BETWEEN CERTAIN NORTHERN GOVS AND JONATHANN WHICH OBASANJO IS PRIVY TO..

I loved president Jonathan when he was a gentleman. Unfortunately now, P.D.P 'CABAL' has turned him into something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Opposition Is Not Madness— Reno Tells Man Who Said He Heard Buhari Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.