Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

State Of Roads In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Roads In Aba (1287 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Few days ago a guy posted buildings built by the abia state governor, he went ahead praising the governor... That he is the best governor in Nigeria it truth must be told no matter how bitter it is and unpleasant to the ear... I won't say much but let the pix speak
Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
More pix

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
More

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Op where are the pics? Na nokia c1 udey use?
Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Our street roads oh

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Our governor is busy building houses that he will let sell and pocket the money.... Business man governor

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
If it rain na war... Aba is a mess

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by mecedonia(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
A visit to roads in the city such as Brass street, Geometric Access road Azikiwe, Milverton Avenue, and others in Ogbor Hill axis like Umuoba, Obikabia to Obingwa LGA headquarters, Aba “ Ikot Ekpene roads have all been rehabilitated while works on Ehere, and Umuola roads have reached 90% completion.

A cross section of people who own shops at some area which hitherto had bad road said the development have brought life back to businesses which suffered as a result of bad roads that cut off their areas and thanked the governor for coming to the rescue of the city which was hit by a network of bad roads.

According to a tricycle operator who plies the Aba Main Park to Faulks road route, who gave his name as Ike, “the rehabilitation of Milverton Avenue gave us a lot of relief because you had to go through Aba Owerri road to Asa road or through Azikiwe road to Asa road before connecting Milverton Avenue which serves as the loading bay of luxury bus operators in Aba, it was like doing a double journey before getting to your destination due to the bad state of the Milverton Avenue. I commend Ochendo for rehabilitating the road. We are witnessing a boom in conveying those who come to Ariaria market to buy from other parts of the country like Lagos and the North. It is now easier for us to get to Milverton Avenue and drop at the luxury bus park
Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Stop defending the governor dome of the road we have here are roads built by Sam mbakwe around 1983

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
More this road leads to the popular ariaria market if u look very well u will even see the gate the woman was coming out when I took the pix

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
I worked as a van sales man in umuahia for 5years before I got my present job and left the state. The state of things in that state then was horrible. I just can't fathome why the governor is yet to solve the problem of that Abia State. I pity the poor people of Abia State.
Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Aba roads are soo bad it might take up to 10 years to reconstruct again.... Am weeping for the state
Re: State Of Roads In Aba by patrikobi: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
when people talk lies,just watch them and utter nothing ,then allow them to talk some more....the truth speaks for its self.T.A is working

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 21, 2013
patrikobi: when people talk lies,just watch them and utter nothing ,then allow them to talk some more....the truth speaks for its self.T.A is working
the pics u took where some boys are mixing cement is A line close to faulks road and it seems Ur shop is close to that area..... When it rains u know how that place use to be?.. The whole shop will be closed for for weeks till the water dried up.. Why not speak the truth and talk about the state of road there let's see if this man will pit things in order.. That A lune road has been like that ever since... That tractor is used frequently to clear refuse after rain fall..
Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
More

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
If it's building of houses the governor can build.... Sell it out at a very high prices.. But can this add meaning to millions of people walking in flooded road?

Re: State Of Roads In Aba by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Aba

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Legislators Are Highest Paid In The World —the Economist / Patrick Obahiagbon Replies Patience Jonathan [get A Dictionary For Translation] / Brazilian Don Advocates Preservation, Protection Of Yoruba Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.