Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278773 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Feraz:
Is an account needed for xbox? Please, what do y'all even use the xbox for?
Think it's just used for online games.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Microsoft has really ruined themselves!

Marshmallow is now fully out, while W10 which has been in development ever since is still without a release date.
All I see online are rants from customers who were loyal enough to buy a phone with a beta OS, complaining about various bugs and nuances making them mad.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Elxandre:

Marshmallow is now fully out, while W10 which has been in development ever since is still without a release date.
All I see online are rants from customers who were loyal enough to buy a phone with a beta OS, complaining about various bugs and nuances making them mad.
Please what bugs are people complaining about? Nuances can be mastered by use.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
cckris:

Please what bugs are people complaining about? Nuances can be mastered by use.
Too many complaints on windowscentral.

You don't sell beta phones to customers, it is simply unacceptable.

I lost the text I typed initially to reply you in details.

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Elxandre:

You don't sell beta phones to customers, it is simply unacceptable.

I lost the text I typed initially to reply you in details.
Download error stopped me from downloading your attachments.
Please try to uploaded any good info you have, because I'm making inquiries about difficulties in Windows 10. I've been communicating with a Windows 10 Launcher.

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
cckris:

Download error stopped me from downloading your attachments.
Please try to uploaded any good info you have, because I'm making inquiries about difficulties in Windows 10. I've been communicating with a Windows 10 Launcher.
Those aren't attachments.
Ucbrowser does that on WP sometimes.

What do you mean by launcher?
On Android?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Elxandre:

seems you are new to Tech world...the only reason you are complaining abt Windows 10 mobile is because they gave you access and highly value ur opinion....their goal was to carry all their customer along....
The Marshmallow you are hyping has lots of bugs and lag but the difference it has from window is because they didn't review it in builds.. They only release a finish version...

Only a monkey will complain abt builds cos its not a finish product..all the people complaining abt Windows 10mobile deserve to be shot coS Microsoft never called it an official version or release to the public.. It only gave you permission to use the Builds version just as to follow up on the steps of building the OS.. .i find northing wrong with the OS sor far cos its still a build...

No one complained abt Wp 8.1 cos it was release as a finish product no builds

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
kallmemrB:
seems you are new to Tech world...the only reason you are complaining abt Windows 10 mobile is because they gave you access and highly value ur opinion....their goal was to carry all their customer along....
The Marshmallow you are hyping has lots of bugs and lag but the difference it has from window is because they didn't review it in builds.. They only release a finish version...

Only a monkey will complain abt builds cos its not a finish product..all the people complaining abt Windows 10mobile deserve to be shot coS Microsoft never called it an official version or release to the public.. It only gave you permission to use the Builds version just as to follow up on the steps of building the OS.. .i find northing wrong with the OS sor far cos its still a build...

No one complained abt Wp 8.1 cos it was release as a finish product no builds
Here comes a loyal Windows fan!

I'm not complaining about the builds only.
What I'm saying is that releasing a flagship phone on beta OS is not normal!

The development is terribly slow too.
Come on, a full year without a release!

Many people complained about the non availability of 3G lock in WP8.1 then, but the LOYAL fanbase said it wasn't a important feature, yet many criticized WP around me for this glaring shortcoming.

Only monkeys will complain?
Only sheeps won't complain if after almost a year of development, it isn't stable on many devices yet!

How many years is it going to take to get a finished product?

Did you just say WP8.1 was a finished product
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Elxandre:

Here comes a loyal Windows fan!

I'm not complaining about the builds only.
What I'm saying is that releasing a flagship phone on beta OS is not normal!

The development is terribly slow too.
Come on, a full year without a release!

Many people complained about the non availability of 3G lock in WP8.1 then, but the LOYAL fanbase said it wasn't a important feature, yet many criticized WP around me for this glaring shortcoming.

Only monkeys will complain?
Only sheeps won't complain if after almost a year of development, it isn't stable on many devices yet!

How many years is it going to take to get a finished product?

Did you just say WP8.1 was a finished product
Lol.
as I said earlier only a monkey will complain...you called it a beta version cod u are aware of the builds available but imagine if there was no builds..that verdionbu called beta version would be accepted as official

About the 3G lock..I think its only ur phone cos my 8.1 has 3G lock

And 8.1 was released as a finish product,having updated doesn't mean the phone ain't no finish product
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
kallmemrB:
as I said earlier only a monkey will complain...you called it a beta version cod u are aware of the builds available but imagine if there was no builds..that verdionbu called beta version would be accepted as official

About the 3G lock..I think its only ur phone cos my 8.1 has 3G lock

And 8.1 was released as a finish product,having updated doesn't mean the phone ain't no finish product
You weren't on windows phone pre 8.1 certainly!
There were several batches of builds too in WP8.1
What was the developer preview app used for back then?

Many phones never had the 3G lock to this day.
Lumia 535 was the first phone to feature such.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Elxandre:

You weren't on windows phone pre 8.1 certainly!
There were several batches of builds too in WP8.1
What was the developer preview app used for back then?

Many phones never had the 3G lock to this day.
Lumia 535 was the first phone to feature such.
I was on pre not like the build now..the finish product was already available and its an upgrade for 8...windows 10 mobile is another ballgame entirely
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
kallmemrB:
I was on pre not like the build now..the finish product was already available and its an upgrade for 8...windows 10 mobile is another ballgame entirely
WP8.1 certainly wasn't finished in the developer preview stage.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Can we just use our Windows phone peacefully?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 2:22am On Dec 28, 2015
DJEhimond:
I wonder ooo ,I tire for all these window 10 talk.when it is ready ,man will release it and then we can complain or criticize

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
DJEhimond:
onatisi:
I wonder ooo ,I tire for all these window 10 talk.when it is ready ,man will release it and then we can complain or criticize
DJEhimond:
the truth be say d marshmallow he dey hail not all andriod os will be able to receive it update some are still stuck at 2.something

me i just dey use ma wp without a complain na those people wey want cheats do complain
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jmaine: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Just upgraded to the latest build after my reluctance to flash my device back to 8.1 just to upgrade it. I noticed the U.I is more polished and amazingly fluid and fast but they messed me up in disabling the ability to stick the network to "3G" only mode.

WTF is wrong with those people. angry
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by sammy042(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Any update on opera mini..has it started downloading things?[color=]Any update on opera mini..has it started downloading things?[/color]Any update on opera mini..has it started downloading things?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DankemzI(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
cckris:
Lumia 535 dual Windows 8.1 After updating to latest Denim, & Hard Reset, SIM 2 worked few hours, & stopped showing network signal. Only SIM 1 is working. Any idea how to make SIM 2 to continue working?
am having same issues, how can rectify it. ive never used my other sim
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
jmaine:
Just upgraded to the latest build after my reluctance to flash my device back to 8.1 just to upgrade it. I noticed the U.I is more polished and amazingly fluid and fast but they messed me up in disabling the ability to stick the network to "3G" only mode.

WTF is wrong with those people. angry
Typical Microsoft!

They have decided you don't need to lock to 3G only tongue
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jmaine: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Elxandre:

Typical Microsoft!

They have decided you don't need to lock to 3G only tongue

Guess, it will be included in subsequent builds as we are made to believe it's not a permanent exclusion.

The OS is incredibly buttery smooth. Lost all interest in the windows 10 Mobile gospel until I upgraded to the recent build and my God, the experience is awesome.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
jmaine:

Guess, it will be included in subsequent builds as we are made to believe it's not a permanent exclusion.

The OS is incredibly buttery smooth. Lost all interest in the windows 10 Mobile gospel until I upgraded to the recent build and my God, the experience is awesome.

Nice.
The .36 build right?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
DankemzI:

am having same issues, how can rectify it. ive never used my other sim
Go to Settings>network + and Off the 3G. Make sure you RESTART the phone.

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jmaine: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Elxandre:

Nice.
The .36 build right?

Sure bro, the experience is just amazing.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Elxandre:

From interaction with Microsoft people, they always ask how long I've been using the phone. When I said 10 weeks, they show little surprise.
1. Most complaints come from new users.
2. It takes some time to master Windows.
3. Their exact words are 'when you get the hang of it' then you'll know the difference between phone and phones.

Too bad for over-pampered youths who don't want to learn anything. Just hope they don't get so bored with life and turn to dangerous drugs.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
cckris:

From interaction with Microsoft people, they always ask how long I've been using the phone. When I said 10 weeks, they show little surprise.
1. Most complaints come from new users.
2. It takes some time to master Windows.
3. Their exact words are 'when you get the hang of it' then you'll know the difference between phone and phones.

Too bad for over-pampered youths who don't want to learn anything. Just hope they don't get so bored with life and turn to dangerous drugs.
God bless u...some of the guys posting in this forum just started using Windows phone this yeat

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by chrsyoung(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Been getting this server error message since the release of build 10586.36 and I cant seem to know why undecided

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Uchexxy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
goodday brothers. pls I have an Acer tablet pc and I'd like to swap it because it doesn't have a SIM slot. if u have a neat android tablet and would consider swapping then lemme know. my tab is Acer iconia tab 8w, thanks guys
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jmaine: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
God bless u...some of the guys posting in this forum just started using Windows phone this yeat

If I may ask you. When did you start using a WP device ?

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jmaine: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2015
chrsyoung:
Been getting this server error message since the release of build 10586.36 and I cant seem to know why undecided

Try a hard reset bruv. Am having no qualms with build10.586.36. I did like to ask if you are sure your WIFI network is good ?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by kelechiMarie(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Pls help I have been unable to open my store and I keep on getting the error code 805a8011. I can't download any games or apps, what can I do?
Secondly is it possible to download WhatsApp without using the store?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

Try a hard reset bruv. Am having no qualms with build10.586.36. I did like to ask if you are sure your WIFI network is good ?
I started my own in October, about 11 weeks ago, but I've made much progress, because I'm willing to sacrifice time, and money buying data, and constantly following discussions on this thread, and interacting with Microsoft people. That's obviously how Microsoft wants people to master their system.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Pls help I have been unable to open my store and I keep on getting the error code 805a8011. I can't download any games or apps, what can I do?
Secondly is it possible to download WhatsApp without using the store?
Kelly,
It helps to constantly check phone updates: setting-phone updates.
If there's a pending update, many things, especially Stores, won't work in Microsoft Windows, until that is activated.

They upgrade their system continuously, because over 300 million thieves, this time not blacks, spend days, months, and years, trying to steal billions and trillions of dollars, online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.