Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278374 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Feraz:
I thought I was the only one experiencing that.

So annoying, am hoping it gets a separate update aside from the OS
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Mfunkynation(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bros, pls do u knw how to install android app on win 10 mobile OS?
Vorpal:

So annoying, am hoping it gets a separate update aside from the OS
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Bros, pls do u knw how to install android app on win 10 mobile OS?

No idea,do you know if there is any side effects?

What android app do you have in mind?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Mfunkynation(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
No idea. Just asking to knw. Dream league soccer n some others app
Vorpal:

No idea,do you know if there is any side effects?

What android app do you have in mind?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mfunkynation:
No idea. Just asking to knw. Dream league soccer n some others app

Okay, if I feel its safe I may try to do some fonts changes.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Mfunkynation(m): 5:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Pls peepz, has any1 successfully run android apps on dia lumia phone(wit win 10 mobile OS) VIA developers mode? Kindly share d info. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Pls peepz, has any1 successfully run android apps on dia lumia phone(wit win 10 mobile OS) VIA developers mode? Kindly share d info. Thanks
Google is your friend

http://mobilesiri.com/how-to-sideload-run-android-apps-on-windows-phone-10/
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by lookingfly: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hello mode, thanks fir this golden opportunity to air my problem. Am using Nokia Lumia 925T but my problem is that anytime I send *556# on mtn, the reply is always in Chinese. Pls how do I rectify this and will it be possible to change the screen?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Android runtime has been removed from W10, so it's no longer possible on recent builds to run Android.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Mfunkynation(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pls, what abt iOS app? Thanks
Elxandre:

Android runtime has been removed from W10, so it's no longer possible on recent builds to run Android.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Hi, does anyone know the code to identify an original lumia product ? After pressing, it shows details about the phone etc. Pls help out. Thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by khattab008: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
talktimi:
Hi, does anyone know the code to identify an original lumia product ? After pressing, it shows details about the phone etc. Pls help out. Thanks

I think these are some of the few codes that work across all Lumia phones

*#06# for checking the IMEI

##634# colour variant + call life time counter

You could use the IMEI number obtained to check the status of the phone online, some websites offer this service.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by wunmi590(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
I have a Nokia Lumia 1520 for sale

Picture below

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bharkarh(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
wunmi590:
I have a Nokia Lumia 1520 for sale

Picture below
do you have a good engineer who can help me fix my Nokia lumia 1520 screen and like how much will it cost? Thanks!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
khattab008:

I think these are some of the few codes that work across all Lumia phones

*#06# for checking the IMEI

##634# colour variant + call life time counter

You could use the IMEI number obtained to check the status of the phone online, some websites offer this service.
problem is there's a particular code you press in that shows you the life history of your lumia phone (hence its originality) that's why I asked. I've forgotten it but don't have immediate aCcess to my laptop for a while to come
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by khattab008: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
talktimi:
problem is there's a particular code you press in that shows you the life history of your lumia phone (hence its originality) that's why I asked. I've forgotten it but don't have immediate aCcess to my laptop for a while to come

Okay, sorry dunno that code.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by wunmi590(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
bharkarh:
do you have a good engineer who can help me fix my Nokia lumia 1520 screen and like how much will it cost? Thanks!

I have a friend who fixed his own when I was still serving in akwa ibom then at slot.

The cost 28-30k
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bharkarh(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
wunmi590:

I have a friend who fixed his own when I was still serving in akwa ibom then at slot.

The cost 28-30k

yepa! I was thinking it won't cost more than 20k. embarassed
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by wunmi590(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2016
bharkarh:
yepa! I was thinking it won't cost more than 20k. embarassed

Lol, you should even be happy is now lesser, when the phone just came out, the screen was 50k.

But now it has actually slightly reduced, but that's akwa ibom price, don't know how much Lagos would collect.

But i would advice if you have the money, just do it once and for all
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bharkarh(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2016
wunmi590:

Lol, you should even be happy is now lesser, when the phone just came out, the screen was 50k.

But now it has actually slightly reduced, but that's akwa ibom price, don't know how much Lagos would collect.

But i would advice if you have the money, just do it once and for all

I don't have a choice. Will do it in January. The phone is a beast.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by wunmi590(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2016
bharkarh:
I don't have a choice. Will do it in January. The phone is a beast.

Am telling you, the phone is a beast, Infact selling mine off is just like selling my house, I really love this phone.

When I followed my friend to repair his own then in slot, their was a guy who said he has being looking for the fairly used, at 90k but he has not seen.

He even persuaded me to sell off mine to him, but was not ready then, and now qm back to Lagos.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bharkarh(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2016
wunmi590:

Am telling you, the phone is a beast, Infact selling mine off is just like selling my house, I really love this phone.

When I followed my friend to repair his own then in slot, their was a guy who said he has being looking for the fairly used, at 90k but he has not seen.

He even persuaded me to sell off mine to him, but was not ready then, and now qm back to Lagos.
you are really making me miss the phone. Where can I fix the screen in Lagos?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by wunmi590(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2016
bharkarh:

I don't know, but go to any slot in lagos, please note that not all engineers know how to handle that phone screen, because it is gorilla glass, so give it to professionals, mostly slot, incase theirs any problem yu wild be able to lodge complain.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bharkarh(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2016
wunmi590:

I don't know, but go to any slot in lagos, please note that not all engineers know how to handle that phone screen, because it is gorilla glass, so give it to professionals, mostly slot, incase theirs any problem yu wild be able to lodge complain.
thanks a lot. I will do just that.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by wunmi590(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2016
bharkarh:
thanks a lot. I will do just that.

cool
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
There is an app called "subloader" on android, it helps to download subtitles for movies and series.

Am wondering if there is an app of such fubction in the app store?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by khattab008: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Vorpal:
There is an app called "subloader" on android, it helps to download subtitles for movies and series.

Am wondering if there is an app of such fubction in the app store?

Vlc has a feature that allows you to download subtitles while watching a movie but I haven't tried it though.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ycmdng(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
bharkarh:
Nokia care is in Akinola Cole crescent, Adeniyi Jones Ikeja.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bharkarh(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
ycmdng:
Nokia care is in Akinola Cole crescent, Adeniyi Jones Ikeja.
thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Larule007(m): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2016
khattab008:

Vlc has a feature that allows you to download subtitles while watching a movie but I haven't tried it though.

I just download it now, n i used it to watch a movie series on my phone. It couldn't download any subtitle for it...just wasted my 53mb. Only advantage is dat it can play both music n video.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by khattab008: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Larule007:
I just download it now, n i used it to watch a movie series on my phone. It couldn't download any subtitle for it...just wasted my 53mb. Only advantage is dat it can play both music n video

Yh, just tried it too now. The video player is kinda cooler than CC player though, will stick to it as my default player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.