Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital (12431 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng / Buhari Not In London Hospital – Garba Shehu / Buhari, Fayemi, Others Visit Tinubu In London Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by philips70(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
cescadove:

.............to lend a legal backing to all their illegalities!

It's a shame honestly. Olisa agbakoba must have left the office and taken with him all the dignity expected of an NBA president- the conscience of all lawyers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
naptu2:

Hm! From *taught* to *grammer*!

I would have thought that the minister would stay in Nigeria to ensure that the school system is improved so that we would compose sentences with better grammar.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist).
That's ma niqqa right there. I am so proud of you grin grin tongue
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by Tintinix: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
justsayemma: in ur mind u ve posted an inteligent post,so the northerners that supported Gej,n r still supporting him
R fools abi? Or u r more sensible than d ss gov,u claimed were used?
U think u can win a presidential election,without d north?
The earlier we stop all this tribal sentiment,n learn 2 vote good leaders
D better 4 us,m a Niger Deltan,but I can't vote Gej,
Truth b told,he is not there 2 deliver,that's y they kip scrambling 4 achievements,
And in ur piece,u failed 2 talk abt 5 vs 27.

Yes he has made a very obvious point! Nobody was talking about winning without the North blabla!!!
He has stated how many Bankroller Governors from the SS have been used and dumped and the fact that they don't learn!
Please park your bigoted self somewhere...

1 Like

Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by Erifenz: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
The Government are calling the masses fools can u imagine going to London for treatment na woo I weep for Nigeria well no need to weep we the so called masses are even planing on how to rig election for them in 2015
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by justsayemma(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tintinix:

Yes he has made a very obvious point! Nobody I'd talking about winning without the North blabla!!!
He has stated how many Bankrollers Governors from the ss has been used and dumped and the fact that they don't learn!
Please park your bigoted self somewhere...

And they don't learn what? how are u sure they were bank rolling the northerners? Is Alams richer than Atiku? Or they shoud learn how not 2 work with d north? I will advice they should b better politicians,not this rubbish u guys r saying.check the meaning os biggot,check my post n urs,n tel me who is a biggot. Its ur type that kip embarrassing our dear ss.imbe!
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by size38: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
We niger deltans are blinded by GEJ's ambition for 2015. Am a niger delta man. After rallying around for GEJ in 2011 election, all we see is a disappointment. GEJ is a failure completely. Can any niger delta person in dis forum point to any viable or even unviable project of GEJ's administration in any part of niger delta? D answer is none. I can never be happy having dirty and desperate man as a president. We will kick him of power.

2 Likes

Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by Yazmin: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
naptu2:

Hm! From *taught* to *grammer*!

I would have thought that the minister would stay in Nigeria to ensure that the school system is improved so that we would compose sentences with better grammar.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist).
Too bad for me....oooops! shocked
Unfortunately, the Nigeria educational system comes to bare..... lipsrsealed
Perhaps , printers' devil.... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by Ayatullah(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
WIKE or wicked? So he was even a Chief of Staff to Gov. Amaechi............This man who talks like an 'ojuju' is no doubt full of himself, if it were possible to overthrow Prof. Ruqqyayat he could have done so. Hope he will now listen to his Commander-in-Chief Patience Jonathan who asked him to mellow down.
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by mbulela: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
philips70: Those visited the injured lawmaker include; Minister of State for Education, Barr. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, former deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Austin Opara, President of Nigeria Bar Association, NBA, Chief Okey Wali (SAN), Former Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, National Treasurer, Mr Kenneth Kobani, Former Transport Minister, Dr Abiye Sekibo, Rivers State Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chairman, Bro. Felix Obuah and a former Commissioner in Rivers State, Mr. Bonny Iyaye.

What is that name doing in this visit for Christ sake? Or was there an error of identification maybe should be ex-president? But no, this man is the current NBA president. So NBA is now an arm of a PDP faction? Someone please explain the presence of that man in that delegation. Am confused here
Dude, let me look for an article Femi Falana wrote in THISDAY weeks ago addressing this issue. I am surprised that the issue has not been discussed in detail. The present NBA president is as political and biased as it gets. I wonder what the NBA is doing about it?
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by mbulela: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
q
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by mbulela: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
o
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by mbulela: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
philips70:

It's a shame honestly. Olisa agbakoba must have left the office and taken with him all the dignity expected of an NBA president- the conscience of all lawyers in Nigeria

Falana Faults NBA's Call for NGF’s Proscription

08 Jul 2013

By Shola Oyeyipo

Constitutional lawyer and human rights activist, Mr. Femi Falana, has condemned a call for the proscription of the Nigerian Governors' Forum (NGF) by the President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Mr Okey Wali (SAN).

Falana described the proscription call as "liquidationist call" that should not go unchallenged.

[b]The National Executive Committee of the NBA had held its bi-monthly meeting between July 5 and 7 in Yenogoa, the Bayelsa State capital where at the end of the meeting Wali was reported to have called for the proscription of the NGF in view of the controversy which had trailed the outcome of the re-election of Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State as NGF chairman.

Falana noted that: "Wali must have forgotten that his own election was seriously contested by his major opponent, Chief Emeka Ngige (SAN). In spite of the fact that the allegations of malpractice, including the fact that some lawyers who died several years ago voted from the grave! were proved beyond reasonable doubt no one ever suggested that the NBA be proscribed."

While noting that he rejected the insinuation in certain legal circles that the call for the proscription of the NGF was influenced by the fund collected from the government to host the last NBA NEC meeting, he added that:" I deem it pertinent to challenge his reactionary call before it is adopted by the forces of annulment in the country. More so that the call is a sad reminder of the fate that befell some progressive professional bodies and trade unions which were either corruptly taken over or decimated by the Ibrahim Babangida junta.

"It is particularly sad to note that the NBA which used to be the defender of the fundamental rights of the Nigerian people has thrown up leaders who are campaigning for the proscription of friendly societies and clubs. Even if Wali does not like the NGF he is duty bound, as a lawyer, to respect the right of the members to associate without external interference," he said.
[/b]
“Regrettably, the NBA appears to be encouraging impunity on the part of certain public officers. Otherwise its leadership should have called the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Joseph Mbu, to order for banning demonstrations and rallies convened in Rivers State without police permit.

“In the light of the foregoing it is hoped that concerned lawyers will urgently adopt decisive measures to free the NBA from the grip of anti-democratic forces and reposition it to resume its traditional role of defending the rule of law and the expansion of the democratic space in the country.

“Otherwise the NBA will soon lose its relevance in the struggle of the Nigerian people for the transformation of the country from civil rule to democracy under the rule of law. I am however convinced that that will not happen as majority of lawyers do not share the perspective of bar leaders who have contempt for the democratic rights of Nigerians.”

1 Like

Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by iamtheprincipal: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Wike, et al. have lost it. Those guys need their senses examined before returning to this country...

1 Like

Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by thaoriginator: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
scientology: i hope they took d maze to uk too for fixing
This post got me cracking up like a crack head. As somebody will say "daayum!".
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by bigmo1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Monimatic: B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!
Northern Governors visit to Gov Amaechi
in Rivers state. Amaechi and President
Jonathan.
By Nwoseh Clifford, Port Harcourt.
Yesterday, some Northern governors who
has been kicking against the status quo
or acting as the opposition with the
ruling party visited our state capital in
what they termed as a solidarity visit to
Governors Chibuike Amaechi.
As a recurring decimal, this pattern of
using Niger delta political leaders and
dumping the at the last minute is now a
serious concern to River state and Niger
Delta people.
This calls to the question, "Why is it that
the North will always look for one foolish
Niger Delta Governor to use their oil
money any time their quest for power
arises?
(1) Atiku use Diepreye Alameyeseigha
with a promise of making him, his Vice
president.
(2) The Northern leaders finish Rivers
money on the same promise of making
Odili Peter president and later dump him.
(3) James Ibori single handedly funded
Umaru Yar-Adua presidential election
with our money and today where is Ibori.
(4) Now is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi turn.
When the gods want to finish someone
they will first make him blind and deaf.
When will Niger Delta Governors and
people learn from past Governors that
were used and dumped as a result of
their greed and insensitivity.
Amaechi's problem in Rivers state
started even before President Goodluck
Jonathan becomes the Nigerian
President. In 2002/2003, Amaechi won
PDP governors primaries and President
Obasanjo and his cohort stopped him
from taking the ticket.
Another man contested the primaries
again and and won the general election.
The Supreme Court gave Amaechi victory
for an election he NEVER contested. This
is the genesis of his problem in Rivers
state, as he came back to victimise his
opponents.
As a result of his greed and faceless
ambition, he has been wasting state
funds, paying bloggers, Newspaper
houses, disgruntled Politicians across the
country to discredit President Goodluck
Jonathan for an offense the Nigerian
President don't even know when it
started and some people are buying it as
a fact.
As some of the protesting banners wrote
yesterday, "If Amaechi want to leave
PDP, no one is stopping him, but using
state funds to cause disturbance and go
round to cry victim is what we will not
tolerate any more".
For the visiting Governors and other
opposition groups, your signatures is
now clearer, as the people fueling the
problem in Rivers state. How many times
have any of you visited Borno, Yobe,
Adamawa or even Bauchi states to
felicite with people, who are under the
attack of Boko Haram and were kept
indoors as a result of the state of
emergency?
Whatever is your ulterior motive, we
must meet somewhere and sometime.
Remember the Niger delta proverb, that
said, "don't forget that a man wey dey
cry, dey see". - Hope For Nigeria.
11 likes + this Poster = 12 f00ls. You claim ameachi is cursing trouble, did Ameachi ask 5 members to impeach the speaker against the wish of 27. In å sane country those 5 clowns + you aπϑ the 11 militants that clicked the like button on your comment should have been charged to court on crimes of treason aπϑ felony.

1 Like

Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by Akiika: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
As usual, the dumb public bears the brunt. Public fund to fly the thug to receive treatment in a London hospital, no hospital in Nigeria that can treat kpako head wound. Public fund again to go visit him at the London hospital. I'll take a military rule instead of this aberration.
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by naptu2: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yazmin:
Too bad for me....oooops! shocked
Unfortunately, the Nigeria educational system comes to bare..... lipsrsealed
Perhaps , printers' devil.... tongue

Perhaps smiley
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by philips70(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
mbulela:

Falana Faults NBA's Call for NGF’s Proscription

08 Jul 2013

By Shola Oyeyipo

Constitutional lawyer and human rights activist, Mr. Femi Falana, has condemned a call for the proscription of the Nigerian Governors' Forum (NGF) by the President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Mr Okey Wali (SAN).

Falana described the proscription call as "liquidationist call" that should not go unchallenged.

[b]The National Executive Committee of the NBA had held its bi-monthly meeting between July 5 and 7 in Yenogoa, the Bayelsa State capital where at the end of the meeting Wali was reported to have called for the proscription of the NGF in view of the controversy which had trailed the outcome of the re-election of Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State as NGF chairman.

Falana noted that: "Wali must have forgotten that his own election was seriously contested by his major opponent, Chief Emeka Ngige (SAN). In spite of the fact that the allegations of malpractice, including the fact that some lawyers who died several years ago voted from the grave! were proved beyond reasonable doubt no one ever suggested that the NBA be proscribed."

While noting that he rejected the insinuation in certain legal circles that the call for the proscription of the NGF was influenced by the fund collected from the government to host the last NBA NEC meeting, he added that:" I deem it pertinent to challenge his reactionary call before it is adopted by the forces of annulment in the country. More so that the call is a sad reminder of the fate that befell some progressive professional bodies and trade unions which were either corruptly taken over or decimated by the Ibrahim Babangida junta.

"It is particularly sad to note that the NBA which used to be the defender of the fundamental rights of the Nigerian people has thrown up leaders who are campaigning for the proscription of friendly societies and clubs. Even if Wali does not like the NGF he is duty bound, as a lawyer, to respect the right of the members to associate without external interference," he said.
[/b]
“Regrettably, the NBA appears to be encouraging impunity on the part of certain public officers. Otherwise its leadership should have called the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Joseph Mbu, to order for banning demonstrations and rallies convened in Rivers State without police permit.

“In the light of the foregoing it is hoped that concerned lawyers will urgently adopt decisive measures to free the NBA from the grip of anti-democratic forces and reposition it to resume its traditional role of defending the rule of law and the expansion of the democratic space in the country.

“Otherwise the NBA will soon lose its relevance in the struggle of the Nigerian people for the transformation of the country from civil rule to democracy under the rule of law. I am however convinced that that will not happen as majority of lawyers do not share the perspective of bar leaders who have contempt for the democratic rights of Nigerians.”

Thank you very much man. I have totally forgotten the call he made in that Bayelsa event. I could remember vividly how I was shocked and wondered from which pedestal he was talking from. Now it's glaring. PDP will destroy every drop of democracy we have in this country before its demise. Just hope they are not the devil's gift to Nigeria sha.
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by kasiem(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
skyfall: Permit me to quote one Toyin Adekunle on the same story on SaharaReporters. He has said it all:

Wike and the govt he serves must cover themselves in shame. So, ordinary injury cannot be treated by their much publicized improved hospital services in Nigeria. Wike and his group of imbeciles went all the way to London to see an injured man. If U.K govt are running their own country like the morons that are running govt in Nigeria, will Wike's gang member be able to obtain 1st class health care in U.K.

Jonathan, his health Minister & all his co-vagabonds running Nigeria should cover their faces in shame. Shame on them all.

pls remind me where rochas, an apc governor, treated his own injury
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by redsun(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Animals.Once they have minor health problems they run to oyinbo land for cure,wasting our stolen wealth boosting oyinbo,while theirs are dilapidated.

Oyinbo themselves are dying.They don't answers to the problems,all they do is try to make it better by working hard towards it.They don't have the magic wand to make things better,but they put in great efforts to plough into the darkness of the unknown.

Like a man driving through he a dark country road at night,relying only on as far as his headlight points to see ahead.
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by kalohkaloh: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
It is sad that Chinda injury is now an avenue for some shameless opportunists including the NBA Chair to visit London and waste taxpayers money. I can wager a bet that the funding came from Ministry of education's budget and yet, ASUU is on strike for lack of adequate funding! Demonstration of stupidity! I know another set of opportunists will be visiting London soon! I wonder why these prodigal politicians cannot be called to order!
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by babsomotde(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Democracy indeed.
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by skyfall: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2013
kasiem: pls remind me where rochas, an apc governor, treated his own injury

People like you are a disappointment to modern society because you never see things from an objective lens. You just have to show us your crude bigotry everytime.

That comment made a general reference to the Nigerian ruling class irrespective of party or position. Shame on you for bringing in your usual PDP/APC diatribe to it.
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 22, 2013
philips70: Those visited the injured lawmaker include; Minister of State for Education, Barr. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, former deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Austin Opara, President of Nigeria Bar Association, NBA, Chief Okey Wali (SAN), Former Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, National Treasurer, Mr Kenneth Kobani, Former Transport Minister, Dr Abiye Sekibo, Rivers State Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chairman, Bro. Felix Obuah and a former Commissioner in Rivers State, Mr. Bonny Iyaye.

What is that name doing in this visit for Christ sake? Or was there an error of identification maybe should be ex-president? But no, this man is the current NBA president. So NBA is now an arm of a PDP faction? Someone please explain the presence of that man in that delegation. Am confused here
[/colour=*red]At the risk of sounding like one who is in favour of his being part of the team to that london hospital or the Rivers show of shame, i dare say that Mr. Okey Wali, besides being an NBA president, is also a man. And like every other men, he has got emotions as well as the free will to express it to whomsover he chooses. his visit to the london hospital i want to believe is on a personal ground and not on an official capacity. But if he is London as a representative of the NBA, then am afraid, he is sending a wrong message to Nigerians. By the way, i hope the entire bill for that visit isn't gonna be footed by the Nigerian government o! ?
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by Forwetinnah: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2013
skyfall: Permit me to quote one Toyin Adekunle on the same story on SaharaReporters. He has said it all:

Wike and the govt he serves must cover themselves in shame. So, ordinary injury cannot be treated by their much publicized improved hospital services in Nigeria. Wike and his group of imbeciles went all the way to London to see an injured man. If U.K govt are running their own country like the morons that are running govt in Nigeria, will Wike's gang member be able to obtain 1st class health care in U.K.

Jonathan, his health Minister & all his co-vagabonds running Nigeria should cover their faces in shame. Shame on them all.

So you call an injury to the brain "common"..I don't think you know any1 with brain damage personally, if you do you won't be supporting the nonsense Lloyd did. Is the head the only part of the body, you can liken his barbaric act to cult or ritual killing. Bipi who started the whole fracas used his bare hands to exchange blows, but the murderous I.D.IOT resorted to banging a fellow human beings head with a MACE..On what grounds? Self defence or what? Chinda wasn't holding anything to attack him with was he? Pray this doesn't happen to any1 close to you by any means..it is only then you would understand the trauma such people go through. I'd rather they shot him dead than bang his head continuously with that MACE
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by sugardaddy1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
"The leaders were grateful to God for the survival of Hon. Michael Chinda despite the vicious knocks he received from the mace-wielding Majority Leader of the Rivers State House of Assembly , Mr. Chidi Lloyd. They condemned the brutal physical assault sufferedby Hon. Chinda, saying that such violence mustnot be witnessed again in the state."
The bolded got me cracking! grin grin grin
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by dozai: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
abu12: This minister should be more concern about ASUU STRIKE for now instead of him to channel all his energy on this rivers state crises. IMO this is negligence of his duty, the retardeen has to call him to order. It is a shame to see a federal minister encouraging rascality and supporting 5 lawmaker who want to impeach 27 lawmaker, what message is he passing across. To the extend they take their dirty to a UK hospital SMH.

This democracy is getting worse.
Tell him my brother. please remind him again. The last time i checked he was the minister of state for education. I wonder why he will not face the big task he has at hand instead of junketing around?
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by bibina: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Look at the fools flying to London to visit their comrade at the expense of the masses claiming someone is depleting resources. Money wasted on this jamboree by these touts will be enough to fix the dilapidated Chinda by Ikwerre road extension.

did they use the state money to fly? who authorizes release of state funds? GEJ abi.........stupid fool
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by naijatruth: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Monimatic: B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!
Northern Governors visit to Gov Amaechi
in Rivers state. Amaechi and President
Jonathan.
By Nwoseh Clifford, Port Harcourt.
Yesterday, some Northern governors who
has been kicking against the status quo
or acting as the opposition with the
ruling party visited our state capital in
what they termed as a solidarity visit to
Governors Chibuike Amaechi.
As a recurring decimal, this pattern of
using Niger delta political leaders and
dumping the at the last minute is now a
serious concern to River state and Niger
Delta people.
This calls to the question, "Why is it that
the North will always look for one foolish
Niger Delta Governor to use their oil
money any time their quest for power
arises?
(1) Atiku use Diepreye Alameyeseigha
with a promise of making him, his Vice
president.
(2) The Northern leaders finish Rivers
money on the same promise of making
Odili Peter president and later dump him.
(3) James Ibori single handedly funded
Umaru Yar-Adua presidential election
with our money and today where is Ibori.
(4) Now is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi turn.
When the gods want to finish someone
they will first make him blind and deaf.
When will Niger Delta Governors and
people learn from past Governors that
were used and dumped as a result of
their greed and insensitivity.
Amaechi's problem in Rivers state
started even before President Goodluck
Jonathan becomes the Nigerian
President. In 2002/2003, Amaechi won
PDP governors primaries and President
Obasanjo and his cohort stopped him
from taking the ticket.
Another man contested the primaries
again and and won the general election.
The Supreme Court gave Amaechi victory
for an election he NEVER contested. This
is the genesis of his problem in Rivers
state, as he came back to victimise his
opponents.
As a result of his greed and faceless
ambition, he has been wasting state
funds, paying bloggers, Newspaper
houses, disgruntled Politicians across the
country to discredit President Goodluck
Jonathan for an offense the Nigerian
President don't even know when it
started and some people are buying it as
a fact.
As some of the protesting banners wrote
yesterday, "If Amaechi want to leave
PDP, no one is stopping him, but using
state funds to cause disturbance and go
round to cry victim is what we will not
tolerate any more".
For the visiting Governors and other
opposition groups, your signatures is
now clearer, as the people fueling the
problem in Rivers state. How many times
have any of you visited Borno, Yobe,
Adamawa or even Bauchi states to
felicite with people, who are under the
attack of Boko Haram and were kept
indoors as a result of the state of
emergency?
Whatever is your ulterior motive, we
must meet somewhere and sometime.
Remember the Niger delta proverb, that
said, "don't forget that a man wey dey
cry, dey see". - Hope For Nigeria.
This is a true talk without SENTIMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by skyfall: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
For wetin nah?:

So you call an injury to the brain "common"..I don't think you know any1 with brain damage personally, if you do you won't be supporting the nonsense Lloyd did. Is the head the only part of the body, you can liken his barbaric act to cult or ritual killing. Bipi who started the whole fracas used his bare hands to exchange blows, but the murderous I.D.IOT resorted to banging a fellow human beings head with a MACE..On what grounds? Self defence or what? Chinda wasn't holding anything to attack him with was he? Pray this doesn't happen to any1 close to you by any means..it is only then you would understand the trauma such people go through. I'd rather they shot him dead than bang his head continuously with that MACE

Good for him. That's why it's not good to make trouble cos you may be sure of how it'll start but you can't be sure how it'll end. I guess that's what Rivers people pay them to do.
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by ogmask: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
NBA oga at the top sef, wondas no go end for naija. no wonder the man nor gree intervene wen amaechi ask the question 'WHERE IS THE NBA IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE FACE OF ALL THESE ANORMALIES'.

I still dey look
Re: Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital by ogmask: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
skyfall:

Good for him. That's why it's not good to make trouble cos you may be sure of how it'll start but you can't be sure how it'll end. I guess that's what Rivers people pay them to do.

GBAM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! / Secession: Kanu, Igboho Should Have Gone Through NASS, Governors – Senator Misau / I Worked Against Release Of Ganduje Bribe Videos— Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.