Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Stories You Have Heard About Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stories You Have Heard About Twins (530 Views)

Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins / 5 Things You Never Knew About Twins That Will Make You Look At Them Differently / What's So Special About Twins??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stories You Have Heard About Twins by homesteady(m): 1:25am On Jul 22, 2013
I've heard a lot of stories about twins!! And most of them sound true, but I've refused to believe them. I'm sure you guys have also heard such stories.
So just write down some stories you have heard about twins. Let me kick the stone rolling! -

I heard that if twins mother annoys them, the twins can make the mother's food not to ever get prepared!! (i.e she will cook the food and tire!!)
Re: Stories You Have Heard About Twins by ghosttownboss(m): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2013
i am a twin,very very identical one for that matter all the stories you hear -capital lie!
Re: Stories You Have Heard About Twins by AbuMikey(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2013
I've got non to tell!
I would rather just watch others say theirs than create a Fat lie! cool

(1) (Reply)

Car Conveying Family Of 4 Plunges Into River / A Girl's Guide To Life -A Review / Man And Woman Do They Have Thesame Right Or Previledge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.