Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her (3253 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by wellmax(m): 4:44am On Jul 22, 2013
Women can be hard to read, but guys are pretty skilled at giving ladies mixed messages too. Like when a guy acts like he’s into a lady, when really…he’s just not that into at all. Here are things ladies wish men wouldn’t do when they clearly have no intentions of making them their wives or girlfriends.

1. Do not be ambiguous about what she is to you.
If you only like her as a friend, refer to her as your friend in front of her.

2. Do not pay for her meals.
It’s a really sweet gesture. But if you don’t fancy her in a romantic way at all, then split the bill. Because after all, you’re just friends. Do you pay for all of your friends’ meals? No.

3. Do not ask a lady about the type of guy she likes.
This will make her think you’re curious to know if you fit what she’s looking for in a man. Thus, making her think you are interested.

4. Do not talk to her all the time.
Don’t call and/or text her every day. This makes it seem like you’re thinking about her all the time, which can be translated into something more.

5. Do not spend one-on-one time with her after a group hangout.
This makes a lady think you want to extend your time spent together, which then makes her think you really, really like spending time with her. And that can make her think you have romantic feelings for her. Just go your separate ways after a group hang-out.

6. Do not hold her hand.
Just don’t. Sure, friends hold hands but not all the time. You should only hold her hand if you are trying to make her your girl.

7. Do not bring her into your friend group.
Letting her know your “boys boys” is a big deal. You may think, “What. I’m just letting her meet my bros.” But she meeting your clique is sending the message that you want her to be deeply involved in your life.

8. Do not suggest meet-the-parents plans with a lady.
Things like traveling, meeting your family, and etc. is kind of super “boyfriend-y”. Planting it in her head that she’ll one day do these things with you makes her think there is a possible romantic future for the two of you.

9. Do not hang out with her almost every-single-day.
It’s great that you love hanging out with her. But spend enough alone time with someone and you’ll eventually catch feelings. She’ll also assume you love hanging out with her and want to take it to the next level.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/9-things-guys-shouldnt-do-if-they-dont-want-to-marry-her.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by derbybliz(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Wow nice one pal....i reali got 2 do some of this so I can create some suspense wink
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2013
This can also be used by guys who want to show interest in a girl except of course women are humans.......There will always be deviations
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by babadey(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2013
I laff @ 2,5 and 6. So because I dnt wanna marry her,I shouldn't pay for her meal if I choose to?. I shouldn't hold her hand and I shouldn't talk to her one on one alone? grin grin. Oyinbo stupid & mundane ideology. Try dis wif nigerian babe!!. *murmurs* 'if u dnt wanna marry her dnt pay for her meal'. *laffs out* grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Godson201333(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Thats so true ..Dont show her off to your family or friends when you know ya just PLAYING...
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Sanboy25: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2013
Very nice one. smiley
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by kunlesehan(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2013
nice epistle. guys read it again without the "do not" and you've got yourself 9 ways to up your game with any lady you fancy.
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2013
Make sense
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by 190: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2013
wait i dont understand
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2013
10 nkor s#x
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by tomzman: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2013
Hmmm
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
some of these are just genuine friendly gestures
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
ibkaye: some of these are just genuine friendly gestures
Silly OP
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by trixandra(f): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2013
The basic lesson is define your relationship with the girl you're not 'interested' from the onset
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Austinodark(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Silly OP
You re so Childish,nairaland is the only place u form maturity,go to d real world and get a babe!
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Mynd44: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2013
Austinodark: You re so Childish,nairaland is the only place u form maturity,go to d real world and get a babe!
Since when did being in a relationship become proof of maturity?
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Teenzy(f): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
So true especially no3..Although these tips listd are friendly gestures bt dey should'nt be done frequently to a lady u just want 2 b friends with cos she might read meanings to it...its just like givn her love vibes wen u just wanna b platonic frnds.
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by owolabifunke14(f): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
No.2 is not good. Are you expecting me to pay for a guy's meal if he doesn't pay for my own? We are the weaker vessel so guys should pamper us irrespective of emotional or personal feelings toward us. God made us so.
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: No.2 is not good. Are you expecting me to pay for a guy's meal if he doesn't pay for my own? We are the weaker vessel so guys should pamper us irrespective of emotional or personal feelings toward us. God made us so.

Don't let feminist ever hear you say such, they will devour you. shocked
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: No.2 is not good. Are you expecting me to pay for a guy's meal if he doesn't pay for my own? We are the weaker vessel so guys should pamper us irrespective of emotional or personal feelings toward us. God made us so.
You are the weaker what? You better start making yourself into what you want yourself to be woman.

Must you depend on someone to survive?
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by owolabifunke14(f): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are the weaker what? You better start making yourself into what you want yourself to be woman.

Must you depend on someone to survive?
Am not depending on anyone but I strongly believe that God created men to take care of women. He must not be my intimate boy friend before he pays for my meal. That's the point am trying to make
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Decryptor(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
And what has being the weaker vessel have to do with paying for what you eat?
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: Am not depending on anyone but I strongly believe that God created men to take care of women. He must not be my intimate boy friend before he pays for my meal. That's the point am trying to make
really? So guys should pay for your meals everywhere right?

You never jam. Did god also make the woman financial dependent? What nonsense

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by swtchicgurl: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: Am not depending on anyone but I strongly believe that God created men to take care of women. He must not be my intimate boy friend before he pays for my meal. That's the point am trying to make

wake up sister and be strong!

NICE THREAD OP!!!
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Remember that ur were also created to reciprocate d gesture using ur body.
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by owolabifunke14(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
chiover: Remember that ur were also created to reciprocate d gesture using ur body.
u don't understand the point. We are talking about free gift. Paying for a lady's food doesn't give u d ticket to sleep with her. The problem of most of u men is that u are always expecting to sleep with any lady u buys groundnut for

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by aspabay(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
hmmm, interesting ..
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: u don't understand the point. We are talking about free gift. Paying for a lady's food doesn't give u d ticket to sleep with her. The problem of most of u men is that u are always expecting to sleep with any lady u buys groundnut for
Can't you pay for your own damn meal?
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by wellmax(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: u don't understand the point. We are talking about free gift. Paying for a lady's food doesn't give u d ticket to sleep with her. The problem of most of u men is that u are always expecting to sleep with any lady u buys groundnut for

You are right.
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Gudintent: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Decryptor: And what has being the weaker vessel have to do with paying for what you eat?

It says so in the 'weaker vessel literature'

Ya obviously ain't read it yet

Oh! OwolabiFunke is waiting for you to pay her first

Hurry!
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Gudintent: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
wellmax:

You are right.

So wellmax how many ladies have u slept with cos you bought groundnuts for them?

Or should that be how many men have slept with thee that bought groundnuts for you?

Don't come up in hia and say you don't eat groundnut cheesy
Re: 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
Jeez! woman,stop using God as excuse for dema nding and accepting hand me downs from men, have some pride, biiko!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? / Girl Sleeps With Landlord’s Son For Free Wifi / She Asked Me Out.. (advice Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.