Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? (1577 Views)

How To Start A Fashion Blog. / Buying Baby Wears From Abroad And Selling In Nigeria - ADVICE PLS / Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by LawLiu(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nowadays,more and more companies and factories start to catch up the fashion trend of selling goods online. Business people call it B2C (Business to Customer) and this is totally different from the traditional way of making purchase.
Before, if we want to buy something, we will go to their showroom, to view the products, negotiate price and making payments, pay them, carry goods and go.
Anyhow, now, on a online shop, you can only view goods with pictures and descriptions, you cannot touch and feel, you don't know what you are buying exactly.
On the other hand, buying online from abroad directly, the company saves its cost of renting shops, employing staff staying abroad, they save a lot and at the same time can offer goods at a much lower price! This is the most economic way of purchasing.
For example, if you want to decorate your bedroom, if you go to a showroom in Lagos or Abuja to buy imported bed, wardrobe and dressing table, you need to prepare at least N150,000 for bed and 2 night stands, N100,000 for wardrobe, N50,000 for dressing talbe, bench and mirror. But if booking these from China's Largest Online Store for Builders, (www.builderunion.com),you only need to pay N220,0000 for everything you need ! And they will take care of ocean shipping, custom clearance and pay duty at Apapa port, what you need to do is just make payment and wait for their notice and collect your goods at the warehouse at Lagos. In this case, you really save a lot !
Nigeria is a traditional country, most people still believe they need to see goods first before paying, however, the young generation of Nigerians start changing, they are more likely to accept the new trend of world, they start to buy and making order from abroad and enjoy saving money and get original products.
As the managing director of Builder Union Group, I also want to warn that, China has small companies, also has 419, has good products and fake goods as well. So if you want to order products from China, do make order from big companies, and some company with some acknowlege of Africa is much better, because they have a better understanding of what goods match Africa. Like toilet seat, Nigerian are install the flushing pipe to wall while China use the one to the ground! Some new exporter will make mistake and give their clients the wrong one.
At last, in the 21 century, in the world rapid growth trend, do you think it is a fashion to buy online from abroad? Or not? What's your opinion?
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by LawLiu(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2013
hi, anyone who'd like to share his opinons?
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by LawLiu(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2013
China's Largest Online Store for builders -- www.builderunion.com
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by LawLiu(m): 6:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Anyone who'd like to share his ideas?

Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
I agree with you Mr Liu,it is much easier and cheaper buying online,especially from Abroad,China for instance...as long as one is dealing with trustworthy Supplier.

P.S. I need your Help in a small matter;I was recommended to these sellers but I cannot find their contact Details on their Site,maybe because they are written in Chinese Language angry please help me check out the Sites and see if you can find their Emails,will really appreciate.

1. http://dfhiphop.v.yupoo.com/

2. http://218.6.13.72:8059/default-ln-en.htm

thank you very much.
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by LawLiu(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2013
I've carefully checked the two sites. From my point of view, it is hold by some individuals who may be into this line of business. Anyhow, there is no contacts there or even any introduction of themselves even I check fully of their Chinese discriptions.
As a Chinese businessman, I think you should be carefull in tackling with this kind of webiste or online sales.
koonbey: I agree with you Mr Liu,it is much easier and cheaper buying online,especially from Abroad,China for instance...as long as one is dealing with trustworthy Supplier.

P.S. I need your Help in a small matter;I was recommended to these sellers but I cannot find their contact Details on their Site,maybe because they are written in Chinese Language angry please help me check out the Sites and see if you can find their Emails,will really appreciate.

thank you very much.
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by LawLiu(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Shipping instructions

BuilderUnion.com provides shipping and custom clearance service for clients from most of the countries. After paying for commodity and the estimated shipping fee, customers can pick up goods from their local warehouse without paying anything again.

Our warehouse available for following countries: United Arab Emirates (Dubai); Thailand (Bangkok); Viet Nam(Ho Chi Minh City); South Africa; Ghana (Accra and Tema); Kenya (Nairobi); Angola (Luanda)and Nigeria (Lagos).

Customers from Nigeria please choose the nearest warehouse from our eight different locations in Lagos (Only for picking up goods, Not for displaying commodities):

1、AMOWO

CHRISNAK CLOSE, AMOWO ODOFIN INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT

2、MAZA MAZA(KRIKRI) :

58, ALAHU OZUMBA STREET, BY MAZA MAZA BUS-STOP NKEM

3、OJOTA(CHINA TOWN)
OJOTA , CHINA TOWN, TAIWO STREET

4、LAGOS ISLAND
GROUND FLOOR,119 NNAMDI AZIKIWE ROAD,LAGOS ISLAND IDUMOTA

5、IDI-ORO
BLOCK Q, QWOLOWO MORDERN MARKET, MUSHIN

6、IKEJA
17, BASHIRU OWEH STREET BESIDE LAGOS CITY COMPUTER VILLAGE

7、TRADE FAIR
D 96, OYO PLAZA BALOGUN, TRADE FAIR

8、ALABA
SONTEC CITY PLAZA, ALABA-AFTER ZENITH BANK
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by LawLiu(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2013
Shop for women's shoes up to size 13W, various designers, beautiful handbags

www.ohmashoes.com
www.facebook.com/ohmashoes
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by JanetWinslet(f): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2013
it is much easier and cheaper buying online,and there are lots of products for you to choose.i think goods from China are inexpensive.
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by LawLiu(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2013
hi, you are quite right. Goods in China is quite cheap comparing with in Nigerian market. But just Nigeria is far from China, and Nigerian custom duty is too heavy, make goods from China expensive.
But China has goods of super good quality also low quality, while we only focus on good quality goods with factory direct sale price to our clients.
Check us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BuilderUnionGroup
JanetWinslet: it is much easier and cheaper buying online,and there are lots of products for you to choose.i think goods from China are inexpensive.
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by builderers: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Liu, I have checkef your website www.builderunion.com , your website is neatly built and you have so many beautiful household items.
Re: Do You Think It's A Fashion To Buy Online From Abroad ? by iamawara(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
koonbey:
I agree with you Mr Liu,it is much easier and cheaper buying online,especially from Abroad,China for instance...as long as one is dealing with trustworthy Supplier.

thank you very much.

Please bro have you try v.yupoo.com? Are they legit?

(1) (Reply)

White Girl (oyinbo) Rocking Lace All The Way In North America. / Top 10 African Instagram Pictures Of The Week / Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.