Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Advice Me Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Pls (736 Views)

What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Pls by victovrry(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
I have an uncle, he happen to be one of those that want to finance my wedding, also there is guy happened to be one of those my uncle has helped in secured a job, this guy always attend anything we are doing in our house even he like me so much, we have been friend now going to a year,
here am going, the guy am talking about has fixed a particular date for his wedding, I have also fixed a date which is before his own, but I made a mistake by not inform the church priest before I picked a date, now when my inlaw went to the priest, he said that day has been taken and the only day that is free is that my friend date..... My inlaw have concluded in their mind to pick the date, but my uncle is saying is not good enough like that cos the guy has already pick the day, and this guy is never our family or relative, we are not even from the same state...pls what's your advice.....
Re: Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
The first time I read that, i had no clue what you were talking about.
The second time, something popped into my head.
The third time, I think i understood a lil.
The fourth time, I got it!
The fifth time, I had to be sure!
Not everyone is as patient as I am, therefore, dear op, re-phrase your grammar. Thank you!
Re: Advice Me Pls by pri3stess(f): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
This your post is so shadowy, make it more vivid so that we can understand.
Re: Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Try and reassure her she's the only one and you're not cheating.

She's insecure. At the same time, if you're always talking to other females on the phone, any woman would wonder what's up.
What is the nature of your relationship/s with this/these female friend/s? Are you giving your gf your phone freely or is she demanding to see it?
Re: Advice Me Pls by kreamidiva(f): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2013
I had to read this topic six times.okkkk....my brother,there's no way out! U're stuck wit her
Re: Advice Me Pls by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=kreami diva]I had to read this topic six times.okkkk....my brother,there's no way out! U're stuck wit her[/quote
No one is stuck with anybody
Re: Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Is this a recent thing or?
Re: Advice Me Pls by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2013
victovrry: Need advice: some months to wedding, any call from a female friend is crisis, she keep browsing my phone always , what is the way out ? She happen to be the woman I truly found my love...please advice
u say?
Re: Advice Me Pls by dmcdad: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2013
Can you be more elucidating? How do you exoect us to nail it properly if your details are sparing?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice,please!!tk Ur Tym To Rid. / Ig Weds Zarha Bunu / Love Triangle: Two Friends In Knife Fight Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.