Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows (1708 Views)

Ghenghen! IPOB Asks Igbo To Stop Eating Fulani Cows / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by bilms(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
What has Ojukwu get to do with this.
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by IdomaLikita: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Piece of Advice,
Sell the Remaining Produce You can Salvage, Buy a Gun (15k only plus 2 extra magz)..trail d Wizards, pump 30 bullets into him, if he's wearing juju, catch him alive, and roast him to death..then pack ur things and head to a big city, cuz his brodas would surely come back..
Be sure to warn ur community to be on d defensive!

Justice MUST be taken!
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
OP am not sure how large your farm is, but i would advise you to fence it with concrete walls.
cows can't tear down walls.
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by nduchucks: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
The OP sounds like a man who left his doors wide open at night while he was away on a trip, and who upon his return was complains that his house has been burglarized.

You people need to understand that livestock and crop security is an integral part of farming. You must learn to erct fences to protect your crops from Jackals, Wolfs, and stray cows alike. Stop farming as if this is 1930! Have you ever heard that Cows destroyed crops in OBJ's farm? abeg make we hear word.
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by PapaBrowne(m): 1:57am On Jul 24, 2013
The solution is easy.

Let southerners begin to farm cattle in ranches and this whole Fulani saga would be over in no time.
When there is no one to buy their cattle, they would have no choice but to become farmers and subsequently understand the importance of crops as a food source not for cattle consumption but for human consumption.
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by bilms(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2013
Hum
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
PapaBrowne: The solution is easy.

Let southerners begin to farm cattle in ranches and this whole Fulani saga would be over in no time.
When there is no one to buy their cattle, they would have no choice but to become farmers and subsequently understand the importance of crops as a food source not for cattle consumption but for human consumption.

won't work. this is a far-fetched useless idea.
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by PapaBrowne(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Well its already happening and happening fast.
The main cost of a cow is the cost of transporting all the way from the north to the south.
If cattle is ranched down south, prices will knock crash. It would be less lucrative to buy from the Fulanis.ass is greener down south

And guess what? Its already happening. I know throves of southerners who are already ranching. The only problem is that cows don't reproduce fast so it will take sometime before the effect is felt.
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by 419forlife: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Well if you are up to it simply go to one of their grazing grounds when the season comes and poison it with G20, Gamallin or some other pesticide.. what the cows mooo to death grin grin grin but make sure you are miles away when they start looking around for the culprit
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by bilms(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
lol
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by DisGuy: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
get better protection like the barbed wire mentioned earlier

And perharps some well signalled landmines--not the explosive one just enough too spook the cattles or anyone that comes close or set those traps, after some weeks they will recognise your farm in the future
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by wirinet(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

And can you please explain why ranching will not work in the south. I have always wondered why the south depend on fulanis for their cow, ram and goat meat.
Re: My Farm Has Been Destroyed By Fulani Cows by bilms(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
working on that already

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Governors Break Away From Pdp:pdp Controled States Now Reduced To 15 / Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo / Breaking News!!! Akpabio Bribes PDP NWC Members with $300,000 each to sack Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.