Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters (62545 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nicerichard05: 12:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Nigeria Army destroys sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's house.

https://web.facebook.com/ReportYourself/posts/10153181625137703

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2015
This is wickedness and I don't think this will go down well with his followers. NA should be prepared for another deadly terrorist group.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by jidestar: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Buhari was never fit to rule this country, he subscribes to a radical brand of sunni islam.

I remember his earlier comment that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

Since taking Office and despite all his promises today sunni Boko haram killed 30 people wen they attacked a village in Borno

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by frankay430(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2015
ok
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by vodkat: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Unknown soldiers. Na him.do.am

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by DuchessLily(f): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Haba!! This is not good at all... This is creating more problem for Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by tatosh: 12:33am On Dec 16, 2015
This is a big lie totally untrue. Besides I don't see any bulldozers or machines in the picture. I don't believe a building can be brought to ground like this with mere guns therefore I don't believe this story

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by ifyan(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2015
What is this country turning into, especially the northern part of the country.

Nigeria wake up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nicerichard05: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2015
More

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Pheals(f): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Real or fake.. its bad

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 16, 2015
THE House Will Be Repaired By The Federal Government with tax payers money

10 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by utytill(m): 3:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Less than 8 months, sai buhari don turn to kai buhari.APC don lost votes.pls el rufai don post anything?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 16, 2015
jidestar:
Buhari was never fit to rule this country, he subscribes to a radical brand of sunni islam.

I remember his earlier comment that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

Infact..i just dey see am too. angry
This shows the military were following orders. Is the man's house part of the road block too. angry

37 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2015
what exactly did this man do?, I'm lost here.

14 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by GoldenJAT(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Another terrorist group in the Making... God Forbid tho... Sumthin the Nigerian army could av used diplomacy in settling.. They allowed it escalate 2 this level.. When men behaving as kids... Na their palaver.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2015
May this not loom to crisis oooohh...We can't be fighting boko, shiite with foreign support and biafra and this country no go scatter

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by jidestar: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Seun lalasticlala let us pretend we did not see this thread.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Drsmiles(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
This world don end sha
Like play

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by PLANETMARS(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Funny how islam religion of peace is always at the centre of piss. Be it shiite,or sunni one thing they have in common "terror". Oh yes all muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Well Done Nigerian Army... Make Una use sense they do dis guys ooii.

Meanwhile in other News:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by olufemimajek: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm...there is something they are not telling us!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by xareal(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
hmm...by d way where is sugarbelly

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by budosky(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
alryt
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Alexyswiss(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaiiii shocked

is this a new news or this happened that same day at zaria??

if its a new news then NA Don dey Bleep up bdat oo

they should ignore these people abeg
I watch that video and discovered that the people who were disagreeing for the COAS to pass are the illiterate one who doesn't even know the reps involved in being called COAS

make them focus on BH forget these mindless individuals

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Emekamex(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by laprince(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is wicked indeed.
Just because some people barricaded the road, the military went about killing unarmed civilians.

The NA Killed sheikh Zakzaky's family, his followers, destroyed his possessions, his home and perhaps his source of livelihood. Even shot him, so that he would be rather useless to himself.

Destroyed where he prays etc. The NA just wrecked this man for no sane reason.

However, they are busy giving final warnings to boko haram sects.

Nigerian Army is soooooo quack, naive and ill - trained.

The NA better make sure boko haram is history by this month end.

14 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Forzap: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by tolexy007(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
b
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by chinex276(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
i swear i am tired of hearing newws of dis pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.