Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Shepopotamus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shepopotamus (3806 Views)

Prof. Soyinka Blast First Lady, Called Her "Shepopotamus" / Nigerian Animal Farm, Presents; 'Lion & The Shepopotamus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shepopotamus by 0monnak0da: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2013
Very recently this word was added to our vocabulary in Nigeria.I can't find it in any dictionary so I need help. A brief definition in less tha 20 words please or a photograph
.Thanks
Re: Shepopotamus by 0monnak0da: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2013
A shepopotamus is a ............,
Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2013
shepopotamus aka shepopotami... can be defined as a specie of female humanoid extracted from the swamp of the Niger delta when polish with money, fame, power and all good things in life, its still act brutish and unrefined as it was when its was in it original state when newly extracted from the swamp.

9 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by 0monnak0da: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
anago12: shepopotamus aka shepopotami... can be defined as a specie of female humanoid extracted from the swamp of the Niger delta when polish with money, fame, power and all good things in life, its still act brutish and unrefined as it was when its was in it original state when newly extracted from the swamp.
Na so una dey fail exam grin 20 words Haba !!
Re: Shepopotamus by donchris999: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2013
A mad old proffessor can be defined as a man who carries gun with his fellow cultists and kill innocent people. Such a man only marries a woman, abuses her, slaps her, dumps her and file for divorce. This type of mad proffessors marries upto 10 women in their lifetime. This type of mad men also supports child marriage that is why they have refused to speak up against it. OP are you now satisfied with the definition of a mad old hungry prof aka MOP?

5 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by Jakumo(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2013
A Shepopotamous is any female living organism that suffers acutely from delusions of grandeur, snorts with monstrous nostrils perfectly suited for amphibious habitats, is moderately to clinically obese, dresses with appallingly bad taste, and emits loud but unintelligible vocalizations when angered, which is most of the time.

13 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2013
donchris999: A mad old proffessor can be defined as a man who carries gun with his fellow cultists and kill innocent people. Such a man only marries a woman, abuses her, slaps her, dumps her and file for divorce. This type of mad proffessors marries upto 10 women in their lifetime. This type of mad men also supports child marriage that is why they have refused to speak up against it. OP are you now satisfied with the definition of a mad old hungry prof aka MOP?

and how many of his wives has come to you to complain?? its common knowledge that the deity you worship came to the marriage with the president with two female children. and since she couldn't conceive for the president the guy involved away match to produce that fat obsessed boy you alway see in the family portrait. if soyinka is your definition of madness and shepopotamus and hepopotamus is your definition of sanity I wanna lodge into a looney yard of the likes of soyinka forever and you remain in the sane world of the pimpers paradise.

1 Like

Re: Shepopotamus by 0monnak0da: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2013
shepopo

7 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by madone: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2013
anago12:

and how many of his wives has come to you to complain?? its common knowledge that the deity you worship came to the marriage with the president with two female children. and since she couldn't conceive for the president the guy involved away match to produce that fat obsessed boy you alway see in the family portrait. if soyinka is your definition of madness and shepopotamus and hepopotamus is your definition of sanity I wanna lodge into a looney yard of the likes of soyinka forever and you remain in the sane world of the pimpers paradise.
I wonder how much u gain exchanging words for matas that re far out of your reach.shepopoutamus or hepopotamus my sh*t every nigeria fit into this definable words in their own sphere of live ,so please stop setting wars or the yet unborn Nigerians
Re: Shepopotamus by Pataki: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Shepopotamus is an ugly female swampy animal in human form, graced with money, mere domestic appendage to power, with highly disgraceful and explosive English sentences.

3 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2013
madone: I wonder how much u gain exchanging words for matas that re far out of your reach.shepopoutamus or hepopotamus my sh*t every nigeria fit into this definable words in their own sphere of live ,so please stop setting wars or the yet unborn Nigerians

tell your sidekick I replied that those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones. y'all started bringing wole personal live matter to the discuss now that we are paying back the deity y'all worship in your own coin y'all start screaming blue murder. if you wanna war ain't scared at all and who told you I don't know what am talking about.
Re: Shepopotamus by Tolexander: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2013
SH E P for tha SHE for tha SHEPOPO
P O P O for tha SHEPOPO
And T A M U S for tha SHEPOPOTAMUS

SHEPOPOTAMUS!

1 Like

Re: Shepopotamus by grafikii: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2013
Front Page topic
Re: Shepopotamus by Horus(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Shepopotamus (Scientific name: Patiencius Jonathanius) are recognizable by their barrel-shaped torsos, enormous mouths and teeth, nearly hairless bodies, stubby legs and tremendous size. They are the third-largest type of land mammal by weight (between 1½ and 3 tonnes)

7 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by kingbang: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Horus: Shepopotamus (Scientific name: Patiencius Jonathanius) are recognizable by their barrel-shaped torsos, enormous mouths and teeth, nearly hairless bodies, stubby legs and tremendous size. They are the third-largest type of land mammal by weight (between 1½ and 3 tonnes)

That's somebody's mother. Hope you don't address your Mother in this manner kid?

2 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by Demdem(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Shepopotamus is any entity that delights in the late Ojukwu's manhood.

4 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by Tolexander: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Demdem: Shepopotamus is any entity that delights in the late Ojukwu's manhood.
and also died seven times
Re: Shepopotamus by DICKtator: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Shepopotamus is the female version of a "HE"popotamus.
From the name, emmmm, i guess it is something that is big and commanding?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Shepopotamus by saintneo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
This topic is very demeaning. I think we need to grow and focus our energy in providing solutions to the problems of Nigeria.
Re: Shepopotamus by Horus(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Horus: Shepopotamus (Scientific name: Patiencius Jonathanius) are recognizable by their barrel-shaped torsos, enormous mouths and teeth, nearly hairless bodies, stubby legs and tremendous size. They are the third-largest type of land mammal by weight (between 1½ and 3 tonnes)

The bolded is HYSTERICAL!!!

It brought back memories of my biology classes in secondary school... Is Shepopotamus a mammal, vertebrate, invertebrate, or a trypanosome? I heard when she talks with her cruise missiles styled grammar, it's like being stung by Glossina palpalis - how true is that? lipsrsealed

I shall be back with my definition of SHE-POPO-TAMUS - God willing! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by PaulJohn1: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin
Laugh don kill person for this thread o

About the mad old prof. Who doesn't know that the prof is mad? if he is not mad the world wouldn't have crowned him as the first African writer to get a nobel prize.
Who else can we call a mad man order than a creative prof who formed the word "shepopotamus"
Laugh don tear my belle cheesy

And to those in charge on this forum, please include that newest Nigerian english "shepopotamus" into Nairaland's dictionary.

4 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by Horus(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by dridowu: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Na.ked goes for unclad, stupi.d goes for silly, shepopotamus must go for.....................................
Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Definition of SHE-POPO-TAMUS in 20 words:

Shepopotamus is a domestic appendage extracted from the creeks of NigerDelta, however despite all tricks 2refine it, it has remained crude.

Physics law for SHE-POPO-TAMUS:

Shepopotamus is directly proportional to domestic appendages and inversely proportional to mermaids, manatees, even mammy watas.

1 Like

Re: Shepopotamus by Rhino5dm: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Damn you guys! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shepopotamus by Willy4Willy: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Plz, Pictures of Soyinka wives
Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Aint you one shameless orphan that was abused severally at a young age?
Re: Shepopotamus by Zonacom(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
ShyM-X:
Definition of SHE-POPO-TAMUS in 20 words:

Shepopotamus is a domestic appendage extracted from the creeks of NigerDelta, however despite all tricks 2refine it, it has remained crude.

Physics law for SHE-POPO-TAMUS:

Shepopotamus is directly proportional to domestic appendages and inversely proportional to mermaids, manatees, even mammy watas.
Anu! So this shepopotamus thing is a matter of national importance right? More important that the the underage child marriage issue in the senate right? Or were you not thesame person insulting nigerians on the other tread for dwelling so much on an issue of no urgent importance? Chameleon!
Re: Shepopotamus by nduchucks: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
If somebody define una sisters, daughters, or mama as sheppopotami, I no tink say una go appreciate am o.

I no like many many tins wey Patience dey do, but for una to dey poke fun like this simply because our nobel laureate Professor, wey dey act like twinkle twinkle little star Poet, start de process, does not give una license to be arses.

Make una take time o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair / This Aircraft Is Currently Flying Over Synagogue Church / See Latest Results So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.