Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Postponement Of Uniuyo Aptitude Test Cancelled: Exam Holds ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Postponement Of Uniuyo Aptitude Test Cancelled: Exam Holds ? (1229 Views)

PHOTOS: Chaos In LASU Students Protest Against The Postponement Exams / LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU / POSTPONEMENT OF THE SECOND CHOICE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Postponement Of Uniuyo Aptitude Test Cancelled: Exam Holds ? by ekems2020(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2013
Thirty minutes has elapsed already and we're still waiting here. The madam who ushered us into the exam hall at LLH in the part of the school called "UNIUYO ANNEXE CAMPUS", made us to know that the exam would start by 9am. But checking my watch here, its already 10.30a.m. . . .what a world ! Should i wait a bit longer or should i go find something to eat ? Mehn. . .am damn hungry. . . Yawning already.

I still have hope. We will soon start, at least the brown envelopes have now arrived, signalling the commencement of the much long waited Uniuyo Post UTME 2013.

I see police men and women everywhere. Three soldiers are guiding this hall with five men from NSCDC (the Oga at the Top boys. . . . Haha). This is serious !

I can hear the invigilator at the adjacent hall dole out his ten commandments to his candidates, and do does this madam in front of us. The list she read is quite long, i scarcely heard everything she said. But in few minutes time, we would have called this exam, the 2013 uniuyo post utme holding now in the school, quit !

She shared the OMR sheets first and then instructed us on how to fill it. After this, the question papers were being shared and there i saw Govt, CRK, ENGLISH & ECONS, being my combination for my department.

At dot 12p.m, the exam started and as if we were being pursued, began a fast one on the questions we knew best (which were similar to De Kemcy's www.fb.com/myGSTpapers questions).

Within 30minutes, i had tackled 60 questions (tnx to De Kemcy's Uniuyo Aptitude test past questions). But just as i was about to shade the 61st question, i felt a light tap on my shoulders, which made me turn. .
. . It was then i realised it was all a dream, sorry i went for a night vigil. . . . sorry to also add that the uniuyo aptitude test has been POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE.

(1) (Reply)

100% Scholarship For Nigerians At Certificate Levels Only, By World Bank / Unn 2014 Post Utme Results Out / UNIBEN Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.