Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? (899 Views)

If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by dametallic(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2008
well,it happened like this,
one of my roomates had a female friend and whenever we ask him if he got plans for the girl,he goes like "no,never and he will never", and whenever we ask him if we can fall into her runz he goes like "he would be glad if we can",
and recently i fell into her runz and things were working really fine, he became jealous,started beefing and started keeping malice and some other stupid stuffs, i later asked him if i should stop and he said i shouldnt, so i continued , the beefin is now to the extent that i feel irritated whenever i see his face and feel like hiting him, but it goes against OAU rules cos any fight leads to expulsion and the bad thing is also that he is my roomate in Angola hall, the girl kinna knows whats happening,but she keeps pretending which gets me irritated all the more and whenever i dont wanna talk to her,she always gets a way of forcing me to talk,now I dont wanna ever talk to the guy again and i am also contemplating freeing the girl, wont i be losing if i free the girl?,
one of the things hat gets me irritated most about the guy is that ,
there was a time the guy and i were walking together and we saw one girl and i went over to her to chat her up and as we were talking ,i took her to the guy to introduce her and as they shook hands,he just did not release the hand and started pulling her to the front and started talking to her, and the funniest thing was that the conversation led him nowhere, which just meant a waste of chick, and then i did not COMPLAIN!!!, i now wonder why he's beefing now
would it make sense if i free the girl?
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by tngtech(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2008
your story is somehow funny.

Do you love the girl? If you do, carry on. But if you don't you better let her be. And as for your roommate, i think you go settle scores with him.
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by hammers(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2008
@POSTER

He's not ur friend
Meanwhile play ur cards well cos this ur guy fit be runs boy o.
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by iz2much: 12:16pm On May 26, 2008
U can free Her if Only U don Hammer Her
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by menix(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2008
@poster,
U re also not a good friend having gone 4 dat girl which u know is ur friends girl, even if things were not going fine 4 them.
Secondly, losing a friend because of a girl whom if u give me her mobile no. i would lay.
Finally, she knows wats happening btw u & ur friend but no comment, meaning she is using u to torment the other guy,
Beware of such friend of urs,
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by dametallic(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2008
i was beginning to think she was using me at first but now,i really think i have entered into her heart and now agin she and the guy have started talking and its really getting me confused,
i'll play my cards well and i'll keep you guyz posted on how things go,
klasik
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by frank316(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2008
hurry!! bang her if you havent, before its too late
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by dametallic(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2008
well,
here the story goes again, i went home on thursday and then decided to come back to school today(sunday), as i arrived and was on my way to the room , i met the guy on the way and he just decided to help me carry some of my loads and when we got into the room,he started acting "mr nice", i know something's going on but i dont know what exactly, cos i see a bit of change in the attitude of my other roommates, i could have thought it has somethig to do about the girl but the girl also went home when i decided to go home, its so confusing and sometimes make me laugh without any reason to laugh, i feel like freeing the girl but i hate losing, wel,would tell you guyz how it goes sha, cool wink
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2008
Wetin be this match making
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by chika98: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2008
michelin89:

Wetin be this match making
lmfao!
Free her? Did you tie her up with a chain?
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by proo212(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2008
Ah OAU! Good old days. I stayed in room I7 when I was a jambite years and years ago, grin

Sorry I had nothing to add. I just saw Angola Hall and it brought back memories.
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by savanaha: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2008
chika98:

lmfao!
Free her? Did you tie her up with a chain?

Hahahahahaha. I too thought he voodoo her.
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by dametallic(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2008
uhm uhm, nice yans guyz, but i thought you would really have something to add, but thanks all the same, my mission is accomplished and she has been freed, merci monsieurs and mistress, lol
klasik
Re: Would It Make Sense If I Free The Girl? by dametallic(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2008
proo212:

Ah OAU! Good old days. I stayed in room I7 when I was a jambite years and years ago, grin

Sorry I had nothing to add. I just saw Angola Hall and it brought back memories.

well,there aint no room 17 in angola brother, so funny, there are 10 rooms in a block, ah,why the lie,
naija sha
klasik

(1) (Reply)

For Married People Only / Should I Break Up Wit Her? / The Secrets Of Sucessfull Relationships,marriages And More Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.