Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? (2066 Views)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by xynerise: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
This question is general but women bother about this a lot. grin.

In a situation where you overheard or saw a man/woman or your friends admiring your partner in a flirtatious manner and even saying they wish they can get him/her, do you feel threatened?

My wife was telling me to be careful and that I should remember our kids. Its been long she advised me on this undecided. I decided to ask her why and she started telling me some stories that are not relevant here on NL grin

Do you feel threatened? grin
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
'Friends' don't tell you they wish they can get your partner btw

It's only natural to feel threatened at some point
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by 190theclown: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin grin

hehehe aint no one in his/her right senses would find skydeep attractive

the person smoke kola grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by xynerise: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin

hehehe aint no one in his/her right senses would find skydeep attractive

the person smoke kola grin grin
undecided
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by xynerise: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
ibkaye: 'Friends' don't tell you they wish they can get your partner btw

It's only natural to feel threatened at some point
Yes. But some 'friends' do
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
No! In as much as its not the other way round.
Infact, it turns me on instead, it gives me pride to know she catches the attention of others.
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
I have experienced it before but i wasn't too worried about it..i'm not gonna be the only one to find him attractive after all.
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Beync(f): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
As long as I know my spouse, my friends can admire him for all I care, no shaking.
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by 190theclown: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Beync: As long as I know my spouse, my friends can admire him for all I care, no shaking.

too bad you are single and dont have no spouse grin
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
Yes. But some 'friends' do
lol they aren't your friends then
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Beync(f): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

too bad you are single and dont have no spouse grin
tongue
U wish
Sorry to disappoint you am not single

Oya face d topic
Btw, u don't have a partner
Pele
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by 190theclown: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Beync: tongue
U wish
Sorry to disappoint you am not single

Oya face d topic
Btw, u don't have a partner
Pele

honey ive got more partners than any other guy on NL
btw wen last did u get laid, swear dont lie grin
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by xynerise: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
ibkaye:
lol they aren't your friends then
They are your friends until you find out their evil plans grin
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Beync(f): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

honey ive got more partners than any other guy on NL
btw wen last did u get laid, swear dont lie grin
not quite long
Say 10 minutes ago.
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by xynerise: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Beync: not quite long
Say 10 minutes ago.
He is a quickie? grin
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Beync(f): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
More like cheesy
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by 190theclown: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Beync: not quite long
Say 10 minutes ago.
shocked

but ure not even in the university and ure having s-e-x already angry
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
'Threatened'?

I got threatened once. When Dad told me i'd miss dinner cos I played football all through and left the chores for later [I actually ate that night - Dont ask me how].

Am never threatened by a dude's advances at my Gf, I know am better. Infact, the Joke would be on the poor fella cos i'd get to have a topic to share with my boo that day cheesy

Most importantly, trusting ur partner is the Ideal factor. You'd get this resounding feeling that he/she wouldn't betray ur Love for any Tom Cruise looking guy.

If u make her stay happy always, then u're all she needs. She cant possibly leave something good for something better.
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Beync(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
^correct!

190-the-clown:
shocked

but ure not even in the university and ure having s-e-x already angry
correct

Clown
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by 190theclown: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
^when are we having s-e-x angry angry
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by annawhite(f): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Now who is admiring anoda man wife?
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by xynerise: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
annawhite: Now who is admiring anoda man wife?
Lost and found tongue. I dey admire u
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Beync(f): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
^when are we having s-e-x angry angry
never
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by 190theclown: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Beync: never

why we have some unfinished business uno angry
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by annawhite(f): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
Lost and found tongue. I dey admire u
I dey admire u too
U gat any dollar account in any bank?
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
annawhite: I dey admire u too

That awkward moment when a broke Is surrounded by brokes.
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by xynerise: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
annawhite: I dey admire u too
I have a domiciliary account in Mushin microfinance bank undecided. Anything?
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Beync(f): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

why we have some unfinished business uno angry
I never knew
Pele nah
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
El Guapo:

That awkward moment when a broke Is surrounded by brokes.
lol
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by 190theclown: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Beync: I never knew
Pele nah
undecided undecided

still playing hard2get hun
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by annawhite(f): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
I have a domiciliary account in Mushin microfinance bank undecided. Anything?
Why Mushin?
I
Re: Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? by GorgeousReney(f): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
DERAILERS...............DERAILERS...............DERAILERS...............

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Convince Her / Woman Watching 50 Shades Of Grey Arrested For Masturbating At Movie Theater / Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.