Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) (37923 Views)

Breaking News: Kate Middleton Delivers Baby Girl / Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Symphony007: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Stop trying to justify the unjustifiable and save your energy. Democracy should encompasses the will of the people to VOLUNTARILY CHOOSE who lead them not one old woman who owns the country as well as other parts of the world.this is not 14th century but 21st century !
the people already have someone who they choose to lead them and that is the prime minister, go and research surveys and you'll see that countries like the u.k,sweden,belgium,netherland,denmark,japan,etc..are the most.and if for any reason they belive the monarchy is not good for them. They'll abolish it. Simple and short. If you want to speak of absolute monrchs. Talk of brunei.qatar.dubai.saudi arabia.etc and stop sounding like kids.

5 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by addicted268(f): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2013
Amusaopeyemi: British people are modest sha, shebi na royal pikin we dey see free of charge like this, I remember when beyonce born blue ivy, we no see picture until after 2 month..

That's true o.I wonder whether dem don even show kim baby(north west) pic sef!
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Symphony007: 12:25am On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yet, Michelle Obama was called out for touching the Queen without being told to do so. WTF is the Queen compared to the first lady of the United states of fvcking America. If i ever have an opportunity to go near the queen, i will spit at her.
" there is nothing to see here, there is no law guarding her majesty against human touch. Infact the queen made the questure to mrs obama and the first lady only reciprocated. The media is making a fuss over nothing"- sir christopher geith. Private secretary to the queen.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007: ignorance is a disease o. In the 16th century the british parliament voted and executed king charles 1 because he was interffering in their buisness, in the 17th century the british parliament banished king james ii and replaced him with king william and queen mary of holland. At this time louis 16 was still absolute ruler of france. When other countries in the world was ruled by absolute monarchs, britain in the 10 century forced king john to sign the magna carter, forcing him to share power with his people. Do you even know the meaning of democracy?

All these democratic tendencies happened in Britiain in 16th century yet Napoleon fought hard to spread the the legacy of the french revolution in the 19th century which was against feudal institution and absolute monarchy in Europe,introduced the code civile which was to become the guiding principle on how Europe was to be governed and imposed the continental blockade against Britain because Britain is the only state that maintain absolute monarchy ?

You must have thought you were talking to a dunce.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 12:29am On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007:
1. The queens speech is written by the prime minister and given to the queen to read from the throne in the house of lord. What's so special about that? Rather it's humiliating because whatever is written there. She must read. It was amusing one time she was reading the speech annoucing how heriditary peers will no longer be allowed to sit in the lords. That means one day. She'll read her own abolishment.

2. To correct you dear. The queen and p.m don't meet friday. The meet every tuesday in the audience room of buckingham palace where the p.m briefs her on activities in the country and she advises him. He is not compelled to take that advice. Infact p.m's like tony blair at times shun that meeting because it has no relevance.

3. As ceremonial head of state. It is the queen's duty to swear in new p.m's. That is the way it is done in all parliamentry govt's. In india the p.m goes to see the president was elected. Same with isreal.canada.australia and many others. So what's so special about that?

4. The queen does not dissolve parliament. The prime minister decides when he dissolves parliament and call for new election. And as ceremonial head it is her duty to concor with the p.m, the queen can never dissolve parliament without the p.m's permission. Go find an instance she did and show me.

5. All you mentioned are long standing royal traditions including bowing. Cutsey,etc. What do you think people are compelled to do that? John bercow. The commons speaker has turned his back on the queen countless times. Was has'nt he been sent to the tower of london. Most people today don't bow or cutsey when meeting the queen. Why is'nt their blood running down the thames?

You raise arrant insignificancies and i use you to stop sinking your little head in conspiracy theories.

You are speaking what you are told, what they make you believe or at least what you think you know and this is the same reason I believe the monarch will last for hundreds of years to come, because people buy the lies.

1 - Yes the queen's speech is written by the PM, and read before hand by the queen, and in as much as the queen won't like to be seen interfering with government, she can call for the speech to be amended. The main reason I cited that example was the whole process and ritual surrounding that speech, how she addresses them as " My Government " and how she presents herself as transcending mere politics.

2 - It doesn't matter if they meet on a Sunday, my point was, they meet every week where the PM has to report to her the status quo and whether or not she choses to give her opinion, is her choice, and since details of the meetings are confidential, we will never know.

3 - Absolutely not!! The PMs go to see her to pledge allegiance to her, you can't hold a political office in the UK without pledging allegiance to her, same goes for the military.

4 - The queen can dissolve the parliament if need be ( maybe in cases of unresolvable disagreements or impasse) the queen has a Veto. (She just choses not to use it except in extremely rare cases)

When there is a hung parliament, the queen has the right to mandate that a government be formed.

5 - They are not just royal traditions, but secret and evil authoritarian protocols which when flouted could have disastrous consequences ( go ask the family of the nurse who committed suicide )
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007: the people already have someone who they choose to lead them and that is the prime minister, go and research surveys and you'll see that countries like the u.k,sweden,belgium,netherland,denmark ,japan,etc..are the most.and if for any reason they belive the monarchy is not good for them. They'll abolish it. Simple and short. If you want to speak of absolute monrchs. Talk of brunei.qatar.dubai.saudi arabia.etc and stop sounding like kids.

I will advise you learn more about the Vienna congress as per the justification of absolute monarchy led by Britain after the collapse of the french revolution and the other decisions reached during the congress. Seems you don't even know what you are talking about.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Symphony007: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

All these democratic tendencies happened in Britiain in 16th century yet Napoleon fought hard to spread the the legacy of the french revolution in the 19th century which was against feudal institution and absolute monarchy in Europe,introduced the code civile which was to become the guiding principle on how Europe was to be governed and imposed the continental blockade against Britain because Britain is the only state that maintain absolute monarchy ?

You must have thought you were talking to a dunce.
EMPEROR napoleon was trying to spread democracy? A man who removed a monarch to become another? He wanted to spread democracy to britain where king george iii was mad and locked up in windsor castle while percival spencer of the whig party was prime minister? Where did you learn your own history from? And funny enough at that time britain was the only constitutional monarchy in europe, people like the holy roman emperor. King of spain,tsars of russia where still absolute and you claim britain was the only country with a king? Which night school did you learn your own english from?

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Symphony007: 12:48am On Jul 24, 2013
50calibre:

You are speaking what you are told, what they make you believe or at least what you think you know and this is the same reason I believe the monarch will last for hundreds of years to come, because people buy the lies.

1 - Yes the queen's speech is written by the PM, and read before hand by the queen, and in as much as the queen won't like to be seen interfering with government, she can call for the speech to be amended. The main reason I cited that example was the whole process and ritual surrounding that speech, how she addresses them as " My Government " and how she presents herself as transcending mere politics.

2 - It doesn't matter if they meet on a Sunday, my point was, they meet every week where the PM has to report to her the status quo and whether or not she choses to give her opinion, is her choice, and since details of the meetings are confidential, we will never know.

3 - Absolutely not!! The PMs go to see her to pledge allegiance to her, you can't hold a political office in the UK without pledging allegiance to her, same goes for the military.

4 - The queen can dissolve the parliament if need be ( maybe in cases of unresolvable disagreements or impasse) the queen has a Veto. (She just choses not to use it except in extremely rare cases)

When there is a hung parliament, the queen has the right to mandate that a government be formed.

5 - They are not just royal traditions, but secret and evil authoritarian protocols which when flouted could have disastrous consequences ( go ask the family of the nurse who committed suicide )
you are saying nonesense. Everything...and i know you will never accept it so i'll stop wasting my time on u. Directing me to jacinta saldana's farmily. Why is'nt john bercow in chains? Where is mick jagger who shaked the queens hand with his other hand in his pocket and spoke to her before she even said a word. He openely mocks her yet tony blair still forced her to knight him. And she's so powerfull.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Symphony007: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I will advise you learn more about the Vienna congress as per the justification of absolute monarchy led by Britain after the collapse of the french revolution and the other decisions reached during the congress. Seems you don't even know what you are talking about.
make a point and stop telling to go research to hide your inability to make a point. Say what u have to say like i did.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by arikcasano: 12:52am On Jul 24, 2013
is good for them, one thing is to celebrate and another thing is to bring him up in the ways of christ.
congrate all the way.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 12:55am On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007: you are saying nonesense. Everything...and i know you will never accept it so i'll stop wasting my time on u. Directing me to jacinta saldana's farmily. Why is'nt john bercow in chains? Where is mick jagger who shaked the queens hand with his other hand in his pocket and spoke to her before she even said a word. He openely mocks her yet tony blair still forced her to knight him. And she's so powerfull.

You know the truth sometimes sounds like gibberish to the brainwashed. The royal mind-control is very powerful, once you fall under its spell, it's very difficult to free yourself from it or how do you think they've been able to latch on to that throne for hundreds of years?

Just look outside the hospital where kate was, and you will understand the power of a brainwashing media, you left the major things I pointed out and chased after a trivial issue, besides, the flouting of royal protocol I was talking about only applied to royal employees not the general public, but that's still trivial.

I've noticed your comments here, and I won't even bother anymore, as I'm sure you will be willing to defend them with blood and sweat.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2013
There is a 'conspiracy theory' out there which says that the Queen controls the US govt.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2013
Well,we thank God

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 24, 2013
CFCfan: There is a 'conspiracy theory' out there which says that the Queen controls the US govt.

Nothing is impossible. The hag owns the largest landed proprties in the world.

Stolen properties from centuries of slavery,imperialism and colonization !

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Chris95(m): 2:48am On Jul 24, 2013
Talk abt being born with a silver spoon...dis one pass silver spoon sef na diamond spoon b dis. Anyway I admire their humility if na Beyonce n Jay z dem for don dey use their pikin they form.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The UK should practice what it preach and stop deceiving the world.British has no moral justification to canvass for democracy in any part of the world as long as Lizzy still maintains her seat as the head of government !

Bro, you need to understand the fact that the "aims"/"objectives" in international politics has absolutely nothing to do with the "selling point." They're basically just selling indoctrinated souls and programmed minds a dream - however their plan is imperialism to loot, steal and destroy.

Everything is just basically mind control. The UK can't practise what it preaches because it knows what it preaches is just "dream selling" to achieve its imperial aims. That's how life goes, survival of the fittest in the animal kingdom, and the subtle race war.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2013
50calibre:
Bro don't believe all you hear, it's way complicated than that. I do believe the UK is a democracy, however, not a complete democracy.

The UK being an ancient society, I do know they are the founding fathers of not just democracy, but economics, and it's that democratic part the younger United States harnessed and perfected in their own society.

The UK is NOT a complete democracy because unlike the US where their knob head politicians can get voted out and sent into oblivion, the UK would always have a constant and sacrosanct presence, that is the monarchy.

These elected politicians are nothing but the mouth piece for the queen, you can't get elected as PM withouth the queen stamping you her seal of approval, the queen is head of state, the queen is head/commander in chief of the armed forces, the queen is head of the Church of England, the queen has the ultimate access to the treasury, every policy or bill is passed through the queen, in-shorty the queen is the Supremo, so c'mon don't believe all that.

I though it was only me who noticed that William
Hague sounds like a 1940s BBC presenter.

However, what you don't understand about American politics is that - the POTUS is just a face for the banksters, military industrial complex, plutocrats, lobbyists and vested interests - that control Washington DC. It has been like that since the end of the WW2. George Washington warned them, but they never listened. No matter how they change their POTUS in America, it's still going to be the same thing - so what difference does it make?

America is more of an autocratic country than a democratic one, to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by abbeybanks(m): 3:26am On Jul 24, 2013
congrats to d royal'z. their zecurity detailz seemz to amaze me- too simply but they r alzo sophisticated?
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 24, 2013
shymexx:

However, what you don't understand about American politics is that - the POTUS is just a face for the banksters, military industrial complex, plutocrats, lobbyists and vested interests - that control Washington DC. It has been like that since the end of the WW2. George Washington warned them, but they never listened. No matter how they change their POTUS in America, it's still going to be the same thing - so what difference does it make?

America is more of an autocratic country than a democratic one, to be honest.

Gbam! Both the Republican and Democrat parties are basically different faces of the same coin. In fact, since at least the late 1970s, both Presidential nominees have been CFR members.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 24, 2013
addicted268:

That's true o.I wonder whether dem don even show kim baby(north west) pic sef!

Show baby pics ke? When dem neva make money with the picture, dem no fit. Even if the picture leak na swear kanye go swear for the person wey leak am, the same way he did on twitter when hez album cover abi na video abi na single leak.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by 2rifty(f): 4:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Wow!just check out how a prince showed the world his baby and that trashy kim and her big lipped boyfriend are forming to show the face of that there north west....mtcheeeew!!!i blame those paying to see d babyz face.... angry
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by 2rifty(f): 4:32am On Jul 24, 2013
Wow!just check out how a prince showed the world his baby and that trashy kim and her big lipped boyfriend are forming to show the face of that there north west....mtcheeeew!!!i blame those paying to see d babyz face....
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by ajanaku2(m): 4:33am On Jul 24, 2013
50calibre:

You obviously don't know anything comparing a proper democracy of the US, a constitutional republic to the UK's constitutional monarchy where there is no written constitution,

You sound like a tout, I'm sorry I don't debate with touts.

Go get someone with proper knowledge of how governments work, and then we can go into the details.

And you think some Touts aren't schooled enough to debate on intellectual matters with over-pampered "butty" Kids like you?

I'm a Tout and I'm so so lovin' it! Thanks for the compliments, Mr. Cocky!

Oloriburuku!
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2013
Ironic how knowledgeable Nigerians are on the british monarchy and indeed world history. I hope we can be this articulate about ours.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by sayso: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2013
Congrats to the Royal baby.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by kzokul(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2013
Ow does it add 5naira 2 ma pocket.....pple wey no even knw weda una dey exist or not and una go dey hail dem like God......mtcheeeeew
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Kunleassure: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Congrat Oluwa a kakun wa/ may u be brought up in the ways of the lord
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Ikwikwikwi(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2013
Congrats and welcome to the world his majesty
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2013
denzel2009: It's a black boy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZY-SIaO00s
grin grin lol tht guy's prolly High on cheap weed!!
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by scientology(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2013
how did she get pregnant
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by RioFernandez(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2013
This kind Pikin Person no go hear work again. Haba! Na Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.