Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! (7889 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Codedrock(m): 6:40am On Jul 24, 2013

Strange Fish With Human Parts Found In Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria – “Frozen FishTurns IntoHuman Being” – Fish Seller This is one of the bizarre story that happened in Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria on Tuesday the 23rdof July, 2013.
I GUESS YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW THE STORY.
Photocredits to www.
http://www./news-fish-turns-to-human-being-live-in-i.xhtml
for more gists and news today [url=http://]CLICK HERE[/url]

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by fairygeh(f): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Blood of Jesus shocked *my enemy dies*

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Acidosis(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2013
Photocredits to www. http://www./news-fish-turns-to-human-being-live-in-i.xhtml

^^ Pls, which software did you use? Adobe Photoshop?

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Excel30: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2013
The fish na Onyinbo pepper! hahhahhahhahahaha.
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Adufaye(m): 7:05am On Jul 24, 2013
Blood of God,how e take hapun na? E turn finish?
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by jeffizy(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2013
Under celebrity section?
Means the fish is a celebrity.:-D
Nice try.
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by fingard02k(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2013
i reject dis pix..this aint the pix joor
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by bigt2(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2013
Jesus!!! shocked shocked
Baby mermaid
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Codedrock(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2013
Acidosis:

^^ Pls, which software did you use? Adobe Photoshop?
shutup! Everything is photoshop to you guys!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Codedrock(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2013
fingard02k: i reject dis pix..this aint the pix joor
were you there?
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by kabayomi(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2013
This pix nah fake joor....Even vanguard news sef nor get d pic
" U can deceive some people all the time and all the people some of the time but you cannot deceive all the people all the time " cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Tolexander: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2013
Person wear fish jacket, you call am half fish and half man

Before bro John and sis mary highjacked this from me, sign of end time!

Before alfa abdumashood and serifa snatched it from me, allah akbar!

Before Okija_Juju made the fastest finger, akpozenamanso!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2013
You gotta admit that's one sexy fish wink wink
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Royalty1(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2013
@Op, this pics is so fake. A clear work of photoshop.
Here is my proof. Take a good look at the shadow cast by the fish-part and the leg part. The fish part has stronger shadows, an indication that both pictures were taken with different flash settings.

Nice try though, good use of layer mask in photoshop.
Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2013
fairygeh: Blood of Jesus shocked *my enemy dies*
Hanhan? Fairy!!! U dey fall hand o! U see white man wey wear fish suit for some water world documentary stunt, u dey cast demon wey no even reach ya side? If satan vex come press ya bweast dis early momo I no go blame am o! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Goldie20: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2013
Codedrock:
Hold on! Wait wait wait, u wan begin argue ni? Guy, if I use my left hand deck u hen? Trust me...na u go dey news next week with d headlines "A gentleman got slapped and he immediately turned to cabin biscuit". Ewu! angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2013
joeydozzy: You gotta admit that's one sexy fish wink wink
grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by buoye1(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2013
Hmmm.....oga o
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by sunkoye: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2013
haba...... grin
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by AbuMikey(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2013
Codedrock:
You shut up,cos you know that's Photoshop!!!
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by AbuMikey(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Whittey. On a Fairy suit!
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by dridowu: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Question that need an answer . How did it happen ? Hmmmmmmm 1/2 fish 1/2 human
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by 1ndidi2(f): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2013
Why I no resist temptation not to open this thread Now I'm about to eat fish undecided *vomits*blegh*
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by tomnmenace(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hold on! Wait wait wait, u wan begin argue ni? Guy, if I use my left hand deck u hen? Trust me...na u go dey news next week with d headlines "A gentleman got slapped and he immediately turned to cabin biscuit". Ewu! angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Ol boy, u badt gan!!
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by crystalballs: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2013
hmmmm. naija version
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2013
lwkmd 4 here.fish na oyinbo!
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by fairygeh(f): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hanhan? Fairy!!! U dey fall hand o! U see white man wey wear fish suit for some water world documentary stunt, u dey cast demon wey no even reach ya side? If satan vex come press ya bweast dis early momo I no go blame am o! grin
. Lmao cheesy I think say the pic real now.infact fear catch me o.hahahahahaha
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2013
cheesygrin

Whoever believes this shyt must have been born yestadai.

Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin

Anyways fake or not fake. The pic still looks devilish to me. angry
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by thaoriginator: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2013
Blood of Lucifer! This is scary!! The fish even follow get John Thomas! *tears race of thread*
Re: Photo Of The Fish To Turned To Human Being Yesterday! by NIGHTFOX: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2013
Oyinbo day call am mermaids, 9ja day call am mami water..... Der are jst same thing

(1) (2)

Jonathan Releases N9.9B For Cassava Bread / Please Help With White Soup Recipe! / Pls Help, Where Can I Get Fresh Oyster In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.