Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign (59149 Views)

Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) / Linda Ikeji In Trouble After Interfering Into Another Lady Family Affairs. / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 06, 2020

1 Share

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Ottyn01(m): 12:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Can you imagine no wonder Buhari called us "Lazy Youth"

This is totally Joblessness and Foolishness

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Ottyn01(m): 1:26am On Dec 06, 2020
Rightiousness89 pls what's ur take on this??

Is like they need serious deliverance pls pray for them our "E-pastor"

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Mokason288(m): 2:13am On Dec 06, 2020
So many Nigerian girls would choose dating a married man over getting a job in NNPC

0% Brain... 0% Ambition .... 0% Common sense

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

370 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Gwagone: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2020
No more love sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:41am On Dec 06, 2020
No be person mother be that? abeg see as she be self

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by khingTony(m): 4:14am On Dec 06, 2020
These hoes self undecided

All of them just carry Ned matter for head like gele, I'm sure a good number of them wants him to wife them.

Once they see person wey get money, they go lose their self control

Na wa oh

Peace smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:16am On Dec 06, 2020
NO FUTURE AMBITION . .SHE BE OLOSHO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
NO FUTURE AMBITION . .SHE BE OLOSHO
When a man shows interest in a lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

When a man shows interest in lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??
U R OLOSHO TOO FOS DEFENDING OLOSHO. no woman would agree to be 2nd wife but this one want to be number 8. . The olosho wants the man money because she thinks she can never be successful without a man

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by mii4u(f): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

When a man shows interest in lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

Even if she needs to to indicate her interest in him, is this the way to go about it? This is purely foolishness... I wonder how much she paid those peeps with her. Mtchewwwwwww.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
U R OLOSHO TOO FOS DEFENDING OLOSHO. no woman would agree to be 2nd wife but this one want to be number 8. . The olosho wants the man money because she thinks she can never be successful without a man
And the husband or perverted man marrying without control isn't an Olosho? Btw who centralized the word 'Olosho' to the ladies only?
Well for the Men it's called 'Brolosho'.

Hypocrisy at it's peak!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2020
khingTony:
These hoes self undecided

All of them just carry Ned matter for head like gele, I'm sure a good number of them wants him to wife them.

Once they see person wey get money, they go lose their self control

Na wa oh

Peace smiley
Ned Nwoko has several other concubines? What would you call him, a faithful man I guess

You're pathetic!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2020
At least when you shooting your shot use a better pistol, not all these Dane guns,ned loves his women young,fresh and delectable, she doesn't even fall in one of those categories. Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2020
mii4u:

Even if she needs to to indicate her interest in him, is this the way to go about it? This is purely foolishness... I wonder how much she paid those peeps with her. Mtchewwwwwww.
Don Jazzy was busy drooling over an American artist but you lot kept quite and considered it as a joke when we all know if given the chance he'll dive into a relationship with her without thinking twice. With that said, I'd advice we consider this act of the lady as a joke too.

Stop the feigning, if a lady likes a man and is so ambitious to get his attention then I see no reason why she shouldn't be applauded for her steadfastness and determination.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

And the husband or perverted man marrying without control isn't an Olosho? Btw who centralized the word 'Olosho' to the ladies only?

Hypocrisy at it's peak!
GOLD DIGGERS=OLOSHO

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
GOLD DIGGERS=OLOSHO
You obviously have nothing reasonable to bring forth. Happy Sunday!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

OLOSHO

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

HAVE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. DO NOT RELY ON MAN MONEY

22 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
HAVE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. DO NOT RELY ON MAN MONEY
Weakling. Who said I'm relying on one?

7 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Thecreatorx: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

[s]When a man shows interest in lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??[/s]
You need a brain check

33 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
OLOSHO
You're too intellectually daft to come up with something reasonable. This will definitely be my last response to you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Thecreatorx: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

The only weakling is the lesser gender who can't make a point without name calling

27 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Thecreatorx:

The only weakling is the lesser gender who can't make a point without name calling
Accusing the whole gender cos of AuntRose? This is definitely what I'm talking about, the earlier Men change their attitude towards women, the better.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Thecreatorx: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Accusing the whole gender cos of AuntRose? This is definitely what I'm talking about, the earlier Men change their attitude towards women, the better.

Look at the IDIOT BASTARD grin shocked

Read your initial post;
AuntRose:

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men
reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??

Hypocrite

36 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by khingTony(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Don Jazzy was busy drooling over an American artist but you lot kept quite and considered it as a joke when we all know if given the chance he'll dive into a relationship with her without thinking twice. With that said, I'd advice we consider this act of the lady as a joke too.

Stop the feigning, if a lady likes a man and is so ambitious to get his attention then I see no reason in her not being applauded for her steadfastness and determination.

An olosho is a person that agrees to a sexual intercourse in exchange for pay, even if The word Olosho is to apply to both genders, Ned is not an "Olosho", Don Jazzy is not an " Olosho" because both are not expecting to be paid

Now you can see who the Olosho is

Peace smiley

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2020
khingTony:

An olosho is a person that agrees to a sexual intercourse in exchange for pay, even if The word Olosho is to apply to both genders, Ned is not an "Olosho", Don Jazzy is not an " Olosho" because both are not expecting to be paid

Now you can see who the Olosho is

Peace smiley
Are you oblivious of the fact that male prostitutes exist?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2020
Thecreatorx:

Look at the IDIOT BASTARD grin shocked

Read your initial post;

Hypocrite
Yes, past and present events necessitated that post. And don't call me names if you want a soft and smooth ride with me this morning.

4 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

YOUR COMMENTS ARE REEKED OF IT. . If you are half of what u wrote on your sig. . U would support my opinion

19 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Thecreatorx: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Yes, past and present events necessitated that post. And don't call me names if you want a soft and smooth ride with me this morning.
I DON'T ride with degenerates and hypocrites

You're even a "feminist" grin chai because you need nwoko, your feminism has been crippled

25 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
YOUR COMMENTS ARE REEKED OF IT. . If you are half of what u wrote on your sig. . U would support my opinion
Your opinions are filled with hatred towards Women. I can't support that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / Anita Joseph Endorsed By Shapers 9JA (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.