Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Underage Marriage Offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underage Marriage Offer (473 Views)

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underage Marriage Offer by jamp: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello NL

Everybody is shouting underage marriage is not good. I want to ask una question,

If Senator Yerima comes to marry your daughter and offer you N100m I mean one hundred million naira as bride price, what will you do?
Re: Underage Marriage Offer by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
jamp: Hello NL

Everybody is shouting underage marriage is not good. I want to ask una question,

If Senator Yerima comes to marry your daughter and offer you N100m I mean one hundred million naira as bride price, what will you do?

You tell us what you would do?
Re: Underage Marriage Offer by jamp: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
i asked the question cos people condemed the senators meanwhile they sell their babies for N200,000 and some as low as N50k.

the masses are the ones encouraging them.
Re: Underage Marriage Offer by tpia5: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
well, one has to assume the people selling babies arent the ones protesting against child marriage?
Re: Underage Marriage Offer by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
jamp: i asked the question cos people condemed the senators meanwhile they sell their babies for N200,000 and some as low as N50k.

the masses are the ones encouraging them.

And cos "Some" people sells their kids means that the rest and all Nigerians should now allow their 13 year old to become a wife, for your information, those selling their kids are not right but they sell them to people that might be able to give them a better life and not into being a wife at an age that they are not yet fully developed?
Are you a father or a mother? i wanna know before i can know how to debate with you

(1) (Reply)

13 Wash Magistrate’s Car Over Unlawful Assembly / You’re Agents Of Opposition, Presidency Tells Five Northern Govs / Civilian JTF -an Unrefined Crime-fighting Tool Or A Time Bomb ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.