Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps (1126 Views)

Is There Any Alternative To Android Studio For Making Andriod Apps / The Most Difficult Software To Write.... In Existence / Dr. Chinedu Emeka Invents Computer Software To Track Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps by leastpay(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
pls. what is the best tool/software to use in developing andriod apps with visual studio.Net.

thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps by Tayothinks: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
Maybe you should think HTML5 + CSS3 + Javascript + JQuery + Phonegap.
Re: What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps by javadoctor(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
So far eclipse Ide is the best tool for developing GƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡gle android. It comes with android adk runtime/platform. It has the visual components for the UI library in drag en drop. For the netbeans users,who don't want to go outside the platform, u need to integrate android plugin for the adk platform installed to be recognized. Doesn't include visual components for drag and drop and some boiler plate codes are involved. Best of luck
Re: What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps by jboy01(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2013
use eclipse or netbean if u code with java, and use mono for android if you code with C#
Re: What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps by Danyl(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
can netbeans generate. apk files for android apparently. ^^^^
Re: What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps by jboy01(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2013
Danyl: can netbeans generate. apk files for android apparently. ^^^^
I code in vb.net but a friend of mine has done a gp calculator with netbean, and he generated d apk file in my presence which I instal on my android.
Re: What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps by adepentane1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
wow....plzz wia shuld i start from ?? PHP OR MYSQL ??
Re: What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps by jboy01(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
adepentane1: wow....plzz wia shuld i start from ?? PHP OR MYSQL ??
php
Re: What Is The Best Tool/software To Use In Developing Andriod Apps by bb6xt(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
I've used JetBrains' IntelliJ and it is excellent. Unlike Eclipse which requires a plugin IntelliJ has android support built-in with a very nice drag n drop ui designer. For C# devs Xamarin seems to be the way to go but I've not tried it though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The GPS Location Either As Latitude And Longitude Or Address In J2ME / Website Development Tutorial In Lagos. Enrol Today!! / Help Someone Is Trying To Hack My Wordpress Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.