Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson (39415 Views)

Jermaine Jackson & Lola "Omotayo" Okoye Are Age Mates - Fan Tells Peter Okoye / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) / Jermaine Jackson Thanks P-Square For Their Tribute To Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Simplesoul05(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2013
lexyking: I'm still trying to figure out what brought MJ's picture into the video of this song as no mention of. Him was made in the song but now I know they used it as a selling point to get some attention from the states. My advise to them is to be 100% real and create a niche for themselves rather than chosing to walk in someone else's shadow cos the truth be said they can never really be taken as MJ's prodigy

his picture was used cos the they released the video on d date of his death but not same year oooo.... maybe 2 or 3 yrs ago sha but d point's the used his picture cos d day they released d video mark the day he left d world. chikena!
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by 0key: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2013
people should know that it's a party song. people dance to the beat and not to d lyrics just like kukere and oliver twist. P square are talented in dishing different genres of music. If u want to know their lyrical prowess, then listen to forever, no one like u, e no easy, beautiful onyinye, possibility, me and my brother,player, I love u and many more.

5 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by howfarwhatagwan: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2013
lexyking: I'm still trying to figure out what brought MJ's picture into the video of this song as no mention of. Him was made in the song but now I know they used it as a selling point to get some attention from the states. My advise to them is to be 100% real and create a niche for themselves rather than chosing to walk in someone else's shadow cos the truth be said they can never really be taken as MJ's prodigy

You don't have to be so critical all the time. You didn't hear his name but you saw his moves. Common learn to appreciate people's hard work. Are you 100% real yourself? They never asked to be taken as MJ's prodigy if you have followed their music history you will know form time that they have always loved MJ. I can bet 90% that your criticisms are based on some typical Nigerian sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by vicfajeze: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo guzs are really trying o.more to dem apa.

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by AustineE1: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2013
.....from pillar to pillar,strength to strength,those boys are doing us proud!True ambassadors of our country,all their releases are always super hot and sales like fire!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by quicksylva(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2013
You just succeeded in saying nothing. Even my 14yrs old cousin knows that the picture of Mj and the dance move(s) they(P. Square) use in shooting the video belongs to Mj and it represent an act of tribute to MJ. A lot of US artist has done musical videos using Mj dance move(s) without mentioning his name e.g Chris Brown, Usher, Justin Timberlake, etc and it was considered an act of tribute to Mj. Thy even receive accolades from his brother jermaine Jackson.

[quote]I know they used it as a selling point to get some attention from the states[/
quote].
Tell me one musical artist in the world that doesn't want his music to break into the American music market, even our own D.bang had to severe ties with Don Jazzy just to get attention from the States. So Abeg stop dis hating jare.

7 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by valicious1(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Decryptor: Good one! I'm yet to see a foreign act praise D'banj undecided Even Kanye West is sick of him.
u sure say u fit finish dis tin u wan start so?
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2013
The Song "Personally" is not a RIP JACKSON nor it's a MISS YOU JACKSON type. It is their own song dedicated to their Childhood Idol.
No matter the Lyrics, it's a dedication and the Picture of Jackson in the Video stand as a description that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Jesslord: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2013
ua p isn't d link of d video wif MJ.ua p is dat u avn't watch d video,may u got no electronics 2 do dat or u got no gen set. Patiently wait PHCN wil sn get u lyt k. Hinderers
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by lexyking(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2013
bestower: Think very well before u type or betterstill,read what u typed if in ur own senses it makes sense....haters of the highest order..Proudly Nigerian.
the errors were as a result of typing and not grammatical in nature so go screw yourself
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2013
The music makes too much since .Gd job P bros ..
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2013

The dynamic duo are getting richer and more popular everyday, and you are here hating. Park well joor.undecided

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Realrex(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=NeuroBoss]Praise the Lord! At last they got praised. Let me call Yinka Ayefele for thanksgiving. Wey my Nokia C5-03 sef? U wan tell us say u get nokia c5-03 ba?
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by eherbal(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Clarence Peters all the way! The dude's got the midas touch. Every wacky song he shoots turns to gold. Wanna CP shoot, get in touch with moigrin

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2013
U CALL THIS UR TRASH ADVICE? I CALL IT BAD BELLE IN D MORNING,JEALOUSY IN D AFTERNOON AND ENVY IN D EVENING.

3 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by ibelieveu: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2013
why exhibit the height of your ignorance and utter stupidity? Wake up from your slumber. MJ or no MJ, Psquare have carved a niche for themselves globally and I see no reason why they shouldn't use MJ's costumes and picture in their music video if they so wish. Its cheap blackmail for you to tie Psquare's fame and global acceptance to MJ. You've cleared my doubts, now I know! U are a verified and certified BIG FOOL.

4 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Dubemkelly(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Either u luv d song or u dislike it....Its dope tho
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by MrCork: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2013
...looook at this 2 skinny ugly MTV MIchael Jacksin wanna-be who cant sing?..they need to quit music & look for berrra englsh teacher to help there english graaaamar....we dont even rate them hear in London (no oofense)) angry

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Ojestas(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2013
m 100% sure u listened to the audio and not the video. Real or Fake,,p square is one of d african's best...u can try and beat dat...stop livingva fake life and be real too,bro!

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by quicksylva(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2013
grin
dannysteve99@ya:
U CALL THIS UR TRASH ADVICE? OF CALL IT BAD BELLE IN D MORNING,JEALOUSY IN D AFTERNOON AND ENVY IN D EVENING.
Bros I know say u dey vex but abeg make u take am easy with ur stray bullets.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Ojestas(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=Realrex][/quote]abi o...i wonder
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2013
it's just a video dedicated in remembrance of michael jackson.it's a 1daful video,haters go jump inside fire.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by tushea: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2013

World pipo...
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Ojestas(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2013
yes,,dey neva hid it that MJ is dere source of inspiration. . MJ himself,i'm sure tapped his inspiration from someone,,,ask any celebrity and dey ll tell u dey av a role model...maybe wen u(beefers) bcome one,,u ll understand!...beefers keep beefing,,d pple u beef r gettin richer. .SHIOR!

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Revolva(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2013
REALITY101: Lol wait! I saw this same thread on homepage few minutes ago by a different poster. So Mukina have it closed to put this one up here?

https://www.nairaland.com/1371369/jermaine-jackson-thanks-p-square-tribute#down

*cough*

Btw dude is so irrelevant with his pot belle. He look so unhealthy

thats what nairaland mod do..they snatch members post...and post and push to front page...na wa ooo!! ontop where they have more chances than mebers they still cheat members..sha abi na jealousy....
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...looook at this 2 skinny ugly MTV MIchael Jacksin wanna-be who cant sing?..they need to quit music & look for berrra englsh teacher to help there english graaaamar....we dont even rate them hear in London (no oofense)) angry
Another hater. Who cares were you from

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by thriz: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2013
justsayemma: He shud invite dem 2 America,2 com n perform d song na.truth b told,we know a lot of people who can imitate Mj,n d lyric is wack,4 an artist dat has bin in d industry 4 more than 10yrs,its a joke dedicated to d best musician dat eva lived,4 years afta his death.the video is clean,bt d whole concept is a joke.
YOUR SENSE OF REASONING, IS WACK , MY ADVICE TO YOU HATER IS TO LOCATE THE NEAREST NEPA TRANSFORMER AND ROMANCE IT

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2013
And when did the name psquare sounds like michael jackson?
Cause I can't remember when they said they won't the world to take them as mj. neither did they say they want to replace him.so I wonder where your own headache is comming from.

Have you eaten today?

Then why are you hating on their success?

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by bleufaucon: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2013
They keep getting popular and successful by the day,if u like,praise or curse..they don't care. They've been very consistent over the years and continues to improve..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Gave Phyno A Portrait In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Ngozi Nwosu Hits The Gym / Regina Daniels' Family Photos Of 3 Boys And 2 Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.