Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? (650 Views)

Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations / Your Worst Tv Advert / The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? by lopsoj(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Which tv station in nigeria has the worst program so far.... Share your view...
Re: Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? by twaintoy(f): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mitv
Re: Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? by gonon: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Try LTV of Lagos or DITV kaduna
Re: Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? by nedu2000(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
RSTV rivers state
Re: Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? by lopsoj(m): 1:15am On Jul 25, 2013
If you have not been to kwara state before, try and do, i bet you NTA ilorin will get you
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
smiley
smiley
smiley
cheesy
pissed off and soaked ur butt with annoying programmes and presentation....
Re: Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? by tsidra(f): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2013
A.I.T that station is very boring. My sis changed the song "mama papa ooo A.I.T na d station" to mama papa ooo A.I.T na FRUSTRATION" lol
Re: Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? by twaintoy(f): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Come to Ondo state to see the worst station which is OSRC..
Re: Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? by lopsoj(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2013
tsidra: A.I.T that station is very boring. My sis changed the song "mama papa ooo A.I.T na d station" to mama papa ooo A.I.T na FRUSTRATION" lol
so funny grin
tsidra: A.I.T that station is very boring. My sis changed the song "mama papa ooo A.I.T na d station" to mama papa ooo A.I.T na FRUSTRATION" lol
so funny
Re: Worst Tv Stations You Know In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Where do I start?

All Nigerian stations are Crap(Imagine, not even a single one could televise a Nigerian national team live match, consistently!!).

But NTA(All their channels spread across Nigeria) takes the cake.

That national TV station is an embarrassment to Nigeria as a nation.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta's Second Marriage Ends / Hilarious Nollywood Film Titles / Fast And Furious 7 – Review and Full Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.