Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ (47337 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
chiogoezubem: When these small boys and girls, especially girls get on this Big Brother whatever, they forget themselves!!! After the show what next?! SMH
shake am smal smal!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by badmeat(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
peppy luv: Lol dnt evn go there. Muslims bunch of pretenders!!come to abj ,their women are all lesbians! Reason:oga is too weak to ssatisfy 4 (except he takes drugs),since they can't kp boyfrnds,they kp "female frnds" which is less suspicious!
U can't decieve us with ur wrapper and hijab(used for sharp service!) .abeg leave matter,una story too deep
who bleep pass hajia them,muslims girls r sweet,they really spoilt girls And women

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
buoye1: What a foolish excuse......9th
IF U THINK HER EXCUSE IS FOOLISH
WHAT WOULD U SAY ABT THOSE
WHO DO IT FOR A FREE LIFT
OR FOR BURGER OR TO SLEEP
UNDER A/C
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Aunty nor vex oo,but nor be you I dey talk to nau!!!

ParkWell jor! Mtchewww

So u b unda 20?
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by AbuMikey(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

So u b unda 20?
She Kosi Problem? undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
grin grin grin
JOYCEOUS:

So u b unda 20?
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by AbuMikey(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
Is that so?
Ok...what's this fuçkable age?
Aside being raped, a fucckable age is when a girl/boy decides to taste the same stuff his or her parents are flexing behind closed doors! cheesycheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
grin u 4got to add "kongi" eg selly(d ghanian that shared STD)and d ethiopian that did it on d 1st day!their likes no need money or anytin but to cure spiritual kongi!
Babzilla:
IF U THINK HER EXCUSE IS FOOLISH
WHAT WOULD U SAY ABT THOSE
WHO DO IT FOR A FREE LIFT
OR FOR BURGER OR TO SLEEP
UNDER A/C

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Not everyone is morally inclined. People do so many things for different reasons. It is one thing to go astray and feel remorse and it is another to go astray and blame it on circumstance. There is always a choice and it was her choice to do whatever she did. I personally don't support her airing her dirty secrets in public, she is a young Nigerian yet to be married. #mytwocents
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nightshift(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
peppy luv: It means OUTCAST thou she claimed not to be Igbo evn thou she's from delta.na she sabi but let him without sin be the 1st to throw stones!
Enlightened Ndigbo are moving beyond the barbaric culture introduced by satanic worshipping lunatics. Besides, the evil culture is not "Igboversal"as some confused folks might think. A divided house has no unity, neither does it speak in unison! Egbe bere, ugo bere....
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nomski0(f): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Aside being raped, a fucckable age is when a girl/boy decides to taste the same stuff his or her parents are flexing behind closed doors! cheesycheesy

I agree with you. Just dont generalize that nigerian girls sleep with more than 6men......you dont know anything about their personal lives.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by mediachirps(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
not pu**sy starving
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
smiley smiley hmmm polite insult ,smtin close to what my younger brothers wil say but truth is that they dnt hv time for such or discussion forums cuz they hv books to read(med students) or read books or the bible so my dear do same and dnt interrupt when ur seniors are discussing ok!gud boy
Abu Mikey: Aunty nor vex oo,but nor be you I dey talk to nau!!!

ParkWell jor! Mtchewww
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by AbuMikey(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:

I agree with you. Just dont generalize that nigerian girls sleep with more than 6men......you dont know anything about their personal lives.
alright!!!! No qualms.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by kliq(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Jus her strategy...eyes on d prize!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by AbuMikey(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
peppy luv: smiley smiley hmmm polite insult ,smtin close to what my younger brothers wil say but truth is that they dnt hv time for such or discussion forums cuz they hv books to read(med students) or read books or the bible so my dear do same and dnt interrupt when ur seniors are discussing ok!gud boy

I've heard You!

cool
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Truth be told, many if not most Nigerian girls will only have sex with a guy they get favours frm be it financial, monetary, trips to the cinema, brazillian hair, BB, BIS subscription etc. I'm not a fan of beverly OSU or BBA but Beverly Osu is a very pretty woman I must say.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by NosaHenry(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Is it not obvious that she barely literate. Her iq is damn low
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: She Kosi Problem? undecided
Rara oo!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
peppy luv: grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by kolado(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Doc_Miss: Who Cares Its her Life...
Thank you! Don't mind busybodies and unwelcome intruders gawking as if it's something new.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
....hmmmn
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by sage2(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
freecocoa: Omo na wa o, this kind sex wey get parts 1 to 3 so, na home video?

Make una take am easy o.

See the kind comment wey you dey like. Spoiled girl.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by criuze(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2013
open confesion, u wan make i dey clap
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Seebeauty(f): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2013
@glojewelries, we proud ourselves with aesthetic wire jewelries. We deal with the production and sales of wire jewelries for all occasions.
And also we train people on
1.Beads and wire works which in bridal accessories.
2.Fabric(Ankara) Accessories
Furthermore, training commences on the 5th of August.We are located at NO 15 Olori Street,Ughelli,Delta State. For more info call: 08183874163, 08167679020, PIN:25D26A2C or visit www.facebook.com/glojewelries, u can also follow us on twitter:@glojewelries

Glojewelries:Creativity at its best
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by jkendy(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2013
Weda for money or for fun, 'ashy' na 'ashy' simple!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by geostat(m): 1:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Loose is jxt d word.....eva wondad why our male rep in BBA dnt do gals dat much? .....GAY is d word...gues melvin suceeded uti
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by GHSwagg: 2:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Valto: this girl is a big disgrace to her family and nigeria.. she is just a waste of sper**m!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by trappatoni(m): 3:54am On Jul 26, 2013
gal,please remember you're representing a whole nation,keep this shi...t for angelo if you guys take to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by teniyi(m): 4:38am On Jul 26, 2013
Senator Sani Yetima has told us this already. Generation of perverts from the South!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by docsamie: 6:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Casted babe........well itz a reality show! smiley
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2013
She get to do what she get to do to survive but when u do stuff like this don't spit it out. She be mumu I just they vex why them no pick me for d show me wey need money badly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.