Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,497 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ (47223 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Exponental(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2013
She's a kid.....
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by BankuTilapia: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2013
BinghiNya: Another Christian Girl soiling the image of Nigeria. Christianity is a disgrace to mankind. Religion of body exposure

Mentally retardedddd baboon its not ur fault its due to da number of times u hv bn putting ur bonehead up n down da floor n raising ur gorilla shape asssss up in da air, everytime in da mosque. It has adversely affected ur thinking n dat ur Mohammed was Jux a child fiddler n a thug. Nuttin prophetic about him.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Revolva(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin omo na wa oo with the way girls live their lives these days ....she is a douch bag....omo e be like say i don even nak am sef..cos she look familiar
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: Okada abeg stop me here
hehehe bros u got 16likes 4 ur joke.nice 1
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2013
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Banku&Tilapia:

Mentally retardedddd baboon its not ur fault its due to da number of times u hv bn putting ur bonehead up n down da floor n raising ur gorilla shape asssss up in da air, everytime in da mosque. It has adversely affected ur thinking n dat ur Mohammed was Jux a child fiddler n a thug. Nuttin prophetic about him.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2013
U stay in area 11?
DonCrust:

My sister I thought i'm the only one that noticed ooo. Here at Area 11 their short service pass Soldier own. Their promiscuity is far worst than a prost.. may be its because their short trousered brothers prefer Christian girls to them.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2013
smileyu r really a gudboy
Abu Mikey:

I've heard You!

cool
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Don't worry I hv a story to tell abt one of ur Imam but not to worry,I will open a thread for it! Bunch of pretenders and hypocrites!!
teniyi: Senator Sani Yetima has told us this already. Generation of perverts from the South!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Netfingers: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2013
lipsrsealed what if she no com win nko. After all these xpose. #Retard
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by mariamajane(f): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2013
Talk about being loose!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by mariamajane(f): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Guy, na only you packed all this for mouth? You hard O!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by seangy4konji: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Beverly??/If you get to read this somedayI like your Dunlop slippers... grin
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Raimond(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Her business, her y.ansh
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Excel30: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2013
Money makes most people misbehave .She turned basket mouth just to win millions.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by BinghiNya(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Chop knuckle!!!

Your Rev sisters get fhucked by your Rev. Fathers and your ushers choir members have all been laid by pastors et al. Christendom promotes prostitution, greed, child slavery et al.
The Zimbabwean pokello is a christian all the women been phucked online in BBA are christians, they will pay tithe to youe lame god from the stinking money.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by BinghiNya(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Muslims on Nairaland should make it an eye for an eye, you insult islam Christianity get hurt at the same time. You Dabo me i Tarka you
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by HuJJC(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by miccodb(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
the make up on this girl's face is enough to mix concrete for foundation of 3-storey building!chineke!!! i bet u wont recognise her off that make up!!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by kinkymax: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Akara osu or wot do u cal ursef tnk u for revealin wot 80% of naija girls do bunch of idiota
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by BinghiNya(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

you are that person whose mum was mentally deranged and raped by that stupid man, no wonder your thinking faculty is affected
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

what is this bastard offspring of two insane ghanian losers from deranged ancestors who shouldnt have been born if not for that fake condom that caused the inferior sperm to leak into that fetid pucccci which occured by r@pe in a drunken rage that very cold night on a pile of rags in an empty shed in downtown accra doing here eh?....why didnt your father just self-service you into the pit toilet.......couldnt afford vaseline?......well do the world a favour and commit suicide!.....

am a xtian but i just detest these gaynians sticking their nose in niajas bizness when naija ppl are discussing.....dude if are stressed buy a p0rn flick, get some vaseline.....and j3rk off!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by YomaA(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
ednut1: Most 9ja gals have done dis, no biggie

yea true,but this os africa nd she needs to put in morals,stuffs lk her mum being deported nd she sleeping wit men for money arent called for.protect ur fam nd integrity.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sori to disapoint u cuz our Rev sisters and frs are very decent pple. Ur religion is all abt sex! An Imam almost raped me! Yes u heard me right,he just came in 4rm sudan and was doin his youth service in d same grls schl I was doin my Tp!he was their arabic teacher and imam. We lived in d same flat d schl rented for us,diff rooms,on that faithful nyt I slept off witout locking my door, only for me to wake up in d middle of d nyt when I felt a hand on my breast! Chei! See slap and he was smallish so I bundled him out of d flat,he slept outside that nyt
D nxt monin I saw a book he usually reads but smtyms puts it inbtwn d koran,since I locked hm out I opend d koran and brot out d book,what did I see!the front page of d book was d pix of a half naked women and inside d book,the writer was talkin abt diff shapes and sizes of breast!!!written in arabic with litl translation in English(am sure most of u muslims here knw wat am talkin abt)
Later I understood d real arabic lessons d schl grls were comin 4 in his room!
Abeg,d story too long. U muslims are hypocrites!!
BinghiNya:

Your Rev sisters get fhucked by your Rev. Fathers and your ushers choir members have all been laid by pastors et al. Christendom promotes prostitution, greed, child slavery et al.
The Zimbabwean pokello is a christian all the women been phucked online in BBA are christians, they will pay tithe to youe lame god from the stinking money.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by damique(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
No hurry 'bevali', him d**k dey to service u wela after BBA!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by mrdrizzy(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2013
BinghiNya:

ur doomed! I pity ur life
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:37am On Jul 27, 2013
rigormortis:

what is this bastard offspring of two insane ghanian losers from deranged ancestors who shouldnt have been born if not for that fake condom that caused the inferior sperm to leak into that fetid pucccci which occured by r@pe in a drunken rage that very cold night on a pile of rags in an empty shed in downtown accra doing here eh?....why didnt your father just self-service you into the pit toilet.......couldnt afford vaseline?......well do the world a favour and commit suicide!.....

Now repeat afta me:
I love Banku & Tilapia, he wil alwayz b my broda.

Oyaa!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by dguyindcorner(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
THIS MESSAGE IS LONG BUT PLEASE READ

To my fellow youth, compatriot Nigerians-
I greet you all with honour.Almost
everyone, if not everyone wants this
nation to move forward and if she should
move forward then definitely we are the
one moving forward and if otherwise we
know, we are the one involved.Not
forgetting that some of us are not born
with silver spoons it is only few of us that
can boast of that and considerable few
are born with no spoon at all, so this
'super story' I'm about to write does not
bother-so to say-all of us, that even some
are tired of hearing it would be an
understatement .
In order to prevent sounding silly here let
me tell you the title of the 'super story' it
is simply 'Fair and Just data campaign'...
oh! is that an eyebrow raised? no i could
hear that long hiss, 'mtcheeewwwwwww'
accompanies by 'old story'
Likewise I won't fail to acknowledge the
one that says to himself 'this guy surely
doesn't have something tangible to do
with his time, all this texts because of a
thing that would not materialize'.You are
all welcome!
But please don't press the back button
yet, we can run mind together here.
I would like to make it clear that this
campaign it's not fighting against bb
users,it is just calling for justice, it is
supporting all data users and fighting
against injustice on the pact of Internets
browsing regardless of the platform.This
is where someone laughs and say 'how
long will it take then to realize they are
wasting their time' well I won't say he's
being pessimistic,it's just an opinion but I
believe nothing is impossible and when
impossible becomes possible people tend
to call it miracle.
#1500 for 2gig,is it fair?
#1200 for 3gig,how fair is that?
those are examples of bis from two
different networks
#1000 for 200mb,do you say it's fair?
that's an example for all other platforms.
of course,a voice will say loud and clear,
'then go and get a BlackBerry now, is it
by force one uses Android or I phone? '
then answer is no, it is not an hobson's
choice for anyone to use any of the
platforms because we all have choices to
make.we today's bb users were once a
Java user or Symbian user in one way or
the other apart from those that started
their phone journeys with BlackBerry and
now with the arrival of aos,ios and
windows that means there are a lot of
choices to choose from. This is more like
saying, not long ago, there's nothing like
data plan let alone subscriptions,we used
our money-#2, I recalled, per page on
one of our dearest network-but there
seems to be changes or lil improvement
now I think?!
With that I just want to make it clearer
now that no discriminations whatsoever
but limitations to justice. Before we all
forget the advent of this telcos,i
remember then how we buy SIM cards
for exorbitant rate,in thousands, even
more expensives than most phones and
people still queued to buy it then,that
even when you buy phone people ask
you,do you now own a SIM? Not knowing
that SIM card is free. I wonder if NCC has
ever been established then or maybe it
wasn't a regulatory issue.Thank God for
our local telco who at least reduced it.We
shouldn't have forgotten as well,when we
call per minute billings.What is now the
point boy? someone would ask, well the
point is,using SIM as an example now, if
someone who couldn't or found it difficult
to afford a SIM card then could now boast
of having 5sim cards and even
commanding more at the snap of a finger
now,is it that economy has favour us?
NO...we bought it at high price before
because of our ignorance not that the
cost of making the SIM is that high, we
were basically cheated.
Now the questions on the pressing issue
are, couldn't the Internet subscription be
cheaper than this?
why can't we enjoy #500 for 3gig and #
1000 unlimited plan valid for a month?
could data be so high compares to the
Bandwith just because our highest
currency is #1000 so they think
everything must start from 1000naira to
save the stress of looking for change?
Sorry of, i heard server now or is it RIM I
heard? Whatever dude,i don't know
anything about that but what i wouldn't
know again is,if you for example now
using bb want to download a file maybe
an e-book worths 20mb and me using aos
want to download the same file from the
same website,would server compress
your own,because you are using bb?
maybe there's something I'm missing.
Finally compatriots,i won't say wise up
because many are wiser than me
here...what am i even saying? I'm still in
year one, just lil above 20,what did I
know? what experience have i had? But
and but justice remains justice regardless
of whatever and I believe one thing like
someone said if Bulb had not created
bulb someone else would have surely
done that and the like can be said here, if
revolutions would not start in our
generations,it would start with another.
it's happening everywhere 'naija'
shouldn't be an exception.
To add; I'm not writing this because I'm
an internet addict or something but
because I'm a fan of revolution.Certainly
this is not the only issue bothering the
youth in the country, it's just One of
them, and subsequently with one mind
we can get there and achieve greatness!
I hereby end my 'super story ' for
now,thanks for reading!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Now repeat afta me:
I love Banku & Tilapia, he wil alwayz b my broda.

Oyaa!!!

i will rather be gay with the devil
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by teniyi(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2013
peppy luv: Don't worry I hv a story to tell abt one of ur Imam but not to worry,I will open a thread for it! Bunch of pretenders and hypocrites!!
You are one of them. Mumu prostitute!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.