Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ (47224 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by ejifranks(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
okayyyy i seee.. the first time i saw this chick on screen i was wondering where i knew her,,okaaaaayy na dat girl i see for Otigba junction for 042 the other thursday night that i was driving to toscana with flavour nabania... na wao she don change small oooo grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by ebonyjummy(f): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Gud for her
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by lightoftruth: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Valto: this girl is a big disgrace to her family and nigeria.. she is just a waste of sper**m!!!
you are a fool..... if she is a disgrace for being truthful then hell is your portion cause your type the last thing you will do is to be real or
truthful

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by BankuTilapia: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
She is Jux a dickkkkk lover datz all, all da nonsense she is chirping about taking care of her family is rubbish. Jux a dickkkkk lover who will do anything for money.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by BankuTilapia: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
lightoftruth: you are a fool..... if she is a disgrace for being truthful then hell is your portion cause your type the last thing you will do is to be real or
truthful

U r da biggest fooooool on earth cuz it seems u don't know where and when its appropriate to discuss some issues. How did a slowpoke like u got access to a computer n da internet. Diz world is coming to an end.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by rednation: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
ednut1: Most 9ja gals have done dis, no biggie
you just spoke my mind. A lot of girls are engaged in this act one way or another
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by jemoke: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eyaa,does it Mean she is a retired pros,now part time pros ?
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by abdulkayus(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
DonCrust:

BinghiNya you PIG I know your type. May God punish you. No matter how bad this girl may seem, she's better than most of your muslim girls that cover their head to toe just to cover their shameful body. They rarely wear underwear and have s*x with anything with pen*s even dogs.

deep inside u knw u cannot compare d chastity of d muslim girls to ur xtains gals. At all at all. U ppl own is world brand.
Hypocrite
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
This girl got no shame in her dictionary. Is this what Nigeria can offer as her rep in BBA?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
This girl got no shame in her dictionary. Is this what Nigeria can offer as her rep in BBA?
What is this BBA all about? Nonsense show! sad

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by asascoded(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Beverly 21.....nigeria and age sef....worst program worst contestant
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Ayima: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
WRITE YOUR WAY TO FAME.
Write your way to fame and get published at no cost in Nigeria spur magazine. submit Short poems maximum 16 lines, Short stories maximum 2 pages, Short inspirational write ups, Jokes and Riddles Send entries to info@spurmag.com. Only the best will be published. Include name, email address, school and phone number. Submitted entries will be featured in Nigeria spur magazine
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by maxisfield(f): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
homesteady: My goodness!! This girl is just 21 years!! So at what age did her eye open?? Maybe 15

Waz wondering too
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lol celebrate linda ikeji As a gossip or what? Mtchewww u didn't evn gv us genevieve or omotola to manage or hv u not heard of a 15 yrs old grl from d north (thou 18 now) that got admission to Harvard!! So many great tins some Nigerian grls hv done. But they are not recognised,dnt b suprised beverly wil be the next special adviser on tourism for delta state govt afta al seriake dickson did it 4 MBGN!or Glo ambassador!

Mtchewwww *smh* role models indeed!

Btw chimamanda is my cousin *winks*
Salmoneus:

Every generation will have its f*ck ups, why don't you celebrate the likes of Linda Ikeji, Chimamanda and countless other Nigerians doing well? one person does something you deem immoral and you are quick to bash an entire generation, if previous generations were so holy their children wouldn't be messed up.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by drnoel: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Airforce1: This girl is crazy... Lmao grin

best to have an honest girl that has done all the doables and is ready to turn and settle down than a pretending angel who is a demon incarnate. Its best to always know where one stands with people..
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lol dnt evn go there. Muslims bunch of pretenders!!come to abj ,their women are all lesbians! Reason:oga is too weak to ssatisfy 4 (except he takes drugs),since they can't kp boyfrnds,they kp "female frnds" which is less suspicious!
U can't decieve us with ur wrapper and hijab(used for sharp service!) .abeg leave matter,una story too deep
BinghiNya: Another Christian Girl soiling the image of Nigeria. Christianity is a disgrace to mankind. Religion of body exposure
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Monjerk: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Can she also tell us how many times she has furk, am sure is more than 100000+ silly girl, anyway how can I See her 2 sign my own register.
O boy come oh! Who knows how her thing go done be by now? shocked
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
It means OUTCAST thou she claimed not to be Igbo evn thou she's from delta.na she sabi but let him without sin be the 1st to throw stones!
Lanceslot: Ask any Igbo behind you the meaning of OSU.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Those of you saying "most Nigerian girls are like that" abeg, take back your words and say "most girls I KNOW are like that". Enough with this generalising abeg

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
abdulkayus:

deep inside u knw u cannot compare d chastity of d muslim girls to ur xtains gals. At all at all. U ppl own is world brand.
Hypocrite

if only u knew d kinda miracles ur galz perfm unda doz lng hijabs..

......if only........

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmmmm there is an atom of truth in what u said.
drnoel:
best to have an honest girl that has done all the doables and is ready to turn and settle down down a pretending angel who is a demon incarnate. Its best to always know where one stands with people..
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by AbuMikey(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
dominique: Those of you saying "most Nigerian girls are like that" abeg, take back your words and say "most girls I KNOW are like that". Enough with this generalising abeg
I still stand on what I said earlier!!!!
Look deep down inside your heart and tell Me you've not slept with over 6 Men/Boys.
Speak sincerely!!!

Speak the truth and let the devil be ashamed!! cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
peppy luv: Lol dnt evn go there. Muslims bunch of pretenders!!come to abj ,their women are all lesbians! Reason:oga is too weak to ssatisfy 4 (except he takes drugs),since they can't kp boyfrnds,they kp "female frnds" which is less suspicious!
U can't decieve us with ur wrapper and hijab(used for sharp service!) .abeg leave matter,una story too deep

Chop knuckle!!!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by planetuzor(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
ITbomb: Why are people angry about one girl telling the world what most girl do. Using herself as example

Guy hw va.. Wanna PM u now abeg accept ma msg oo... We get deal..
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nomski0(f): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: I still stand on what I said earlier!!!!
Look deep down inside your heart and tell Me you've not slept with over 6 Men/Boys.
Speak sincerely!!!

She's right. Your generalization is wrong......some girls have slept with about 20 some 10 some 5 some none. So did you take statistics before arriving at your conclusion

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by chiogoezubem(f): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
When these small boys and girls, especially girls get on this Big Brother whatever, they forget themselves!!! After the show what next?! SMH

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
tongue undecidedBia this under 20 boy its past ur bedtime!I hope ur sisters are included in ur research!
Abu Mikey: I still stand on what I said earlier!!!!
Speak sincerely!!!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by AbuMikey(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
She's right. Your generalization is wrong......some girls have slept with about 20 some 10 some 5 some none. So did you take statistics before arriving at your conclusion
Sweetheart,I did ma analysis before I said that!
But there is a clause I omitted which is "every girl who is of feckable age and has been fecked"
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by AbuMikey(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
peppy luv: tongue undecidedBia this under 20 boy its past ur bedtime!I hope ur sisters are included in ur research!
Aunty nor vex oo,but nor be you I dey talk to nau!!!

ParkWell jor! Mtchewww
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by bebechuks: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Even if una see her mouth una go knw say she sabi talk, its her life.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nomski0(f): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Sweetheart,I did ma analysis before I said that!
But there is a clause I omitted which is "every girl who is of feckable age and has been fecked"
Is that so?
Ok...what's this fuçkable age?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.