Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ (47219 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by teniyi(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2013
peppy luv: Sori to disapoint u cuz our Rev sisters and frs are very decent pple. Ur religion is all abt sex! An Imam almost raped me! Yes u heard me right,he just came in 4rm sudan and was doin his youth service in d same grls schl I was doin my Tp!he was their arabic teacher and imam. We lived in d same flat d schl rented for us,diff rooms,on that faithful nyt I slept off witout locking my door, only for me to wake up in d middle of d nyt when I felt a hand on my breast! Chei! See slap and he was smallish so I bundled him out of d flat,he slept outside that nyt
D nxt monin I saw a book he usually reads but smtyms puts it inbtwn d koran,since I locked hm out I opend d koran and brot out d book,what did I see!the front page of d book was d pix of a half naked women and inside d book,the writer was talkin abt diff shapes and sizes of breast!!!written in arabic with litl translation in English(am sure most of u muslims here knw wat am talkin abt)
Later I understood d real arabic lessons d schl grls were comin 4 in his room!
Abeg,d story too long. U muslims are hypocrites!!
You may be right with your stories but firstly how were you presenting yourself to the people around you then, perhaps you an animasahun.
Secondly, such so called Imam will may still become a christian in d future and ofcourse continue what he is used to in the church. Such people won't be muslim forever I am sure, they are "dead wood" and an agent of devil like you are the meat for such "Imam".
My advice, study Islam yourself and see the light and stopped being an instrument of the devil.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by barneyminty: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Valto: this girl is a big disgrace to her family and nigeria.. she is just a waste of sper**m!!!
did her family tell Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ dat she is disgracing them,e be like say ur mouth dey leak.y'all re there hating,some of d guys here will even steal in any little way to help themselves or their family,so many ladies re prostituting for themselvs nd their family.a waste of sperm,whr is d donor of dat sperm to take of his result buh wait a minute he is nt in d picture.dats wat most of Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ guys will do.all Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ knw is to get women pregnant.besides d country is hard nd Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ men too cannot help a lady in need witot asking for sometn in return.men re d problem seriously

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by anonymous6(f): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
I don't see what she is gaining by saying this information to the public smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.