Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) (80272 Views)

Caption These Air Conditioned Houses. Pictures. / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses / Lands, Houses, And Filling Stations For Sale At Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Bar beach

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
relaxin

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eko Ile baby, which of these fine houses we go buy?

My baffday is coming o

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Takwa bay

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Chinom(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
(60)Nine%:

Lol @ philosophy. Yes belongs as in ownership. Does Enugu belong to Ibos? Olodo grin

Oohhh Yes ! Enugu belongs to and is owned by Igbos because Igbos still own 99.7% of Enugu Land. Same cannot be said of Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by yarodin: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chinom:

Oohhh Yes ! Enugu belongs to and is owned by Igbos because Igbos still own 99.7% of Enugu Land. Same cannot be said of Lagos.

LOL, you just gave 69% the remaining 31% of the education he was missing. Lagos for all Eko ni bajon.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chinom:

When will become open,you are to tribal and closed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
scipher: Abuja no reach!
Dream on boy!!...wher have u been to in abj...senators who wack our naira,that's wher they build their houses...if Uv never been to abj y didn't u just say so?
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Chinom(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
olas2u:

When will become open,you are to tribal and closed.

I'm always open to the truth. The truth may hurt, but it's still the truth. Accept it and move on. Lagos is and will always be my home. we a'int going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am glad I can save my breath what a shame on the masses embarassed
The elite don't give a damn about you they pop champagne and continue strategist measures on how to keep looting the money. They rarely talk about the poor or how to give raises or help the workers better the lives of family. Guess what most of these material things you are hustling to claim for your tribe are owned by board of directors and it is not tribes they have in common but $$$$$.

Can you imagine boasting and bragging Igbos shame on you while the East infrastructure is still in the 60's you want to claim these properties for your brothers. Most of them in Lagos and Abuja barely visit home or do anything constructive in the village. All they do is talk about how family is always begging and how if they give them money they just waste it.(Which they do actually embarassed) Our Governor Obi built a billion dollar shopping center in Abuja and you people will be clapping for him, claiming how Igbo's run Nigeria. I know for sure one of the estates that is shown on the thread, the owner openly calls his people in the Village Bush Meat and when asked why don't you build something in the East he laughs and says can they afford it, those Bush Meat.

Ndi Igbo go home and build on your fathers land shameless people angry Get in where you fit in go and create property value in the east. Create jobs in the east instead of giving cash, because you know they will squander it, and you always want to be on top while your brothers are struggling. Quit building elaborate Mansions that you visit once a year if you even do and build more factories, buildings, schools, hospitals. The children of these families pressure your parents to do the right thing and go and run the business, if you have too.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chinom:

Define " Belongs" . Maybe the same way Texas 'belongs' to the Chicano IndiaNS. Most importantly, how would the Yorubas reclaim 'their' land.
they own it .dude stop fighting the truth. Thats they are the only one with traditional rulers over there. Lagos is their ancestral land . And non yoruba are only guess. Period.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by sambos994(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Everyone, no matter what tribe they are, has family in Lagos. Lagos is not for YORUBA or IGBO but for all of Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by sambos994(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: they own it .dude stop fighting the truth. Thats they are the only one with traditional rulers over there. Lagos is their ancestral land . And non yoruba are only guess. Period.

Tell am...
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by kstyle2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Y r pple hatin?if these pics were 2 b places in togo,we wud com out here cryin dat a smal coun3 lyk togo has all dis n we hav none.nw its in lagos,fellow 9ja's r hatin.evn if dey r nt ownd by yorubas,its luvly.imagine if we had places lyk this in evry state.if i go outside d coun3 n pple say do i hav pics of places in nigeria,i wud gladly show dem these.abi u wnt mk i show dem d 'developmnts' in abia state?m nt a yoruba chap but wen i c wat is gud i go talk am.d place make brain.if d tin dey pepper u 4 body,go put ur finger inside tortoise yanssh.datzall

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chinom:

Define " Belongs" . Maybe the same way Texas 'belongs' to the Chicano IndiaNS. Most importantly, how would the Yorubas reclaim 'their' land.
Texas has been conquered. Open a book. If u want lagos, u know what to do
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
WAooo!!! I must confess, lagos has really changd...13years hasnt been too short after all

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Miraclebaby1109: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Wow, may God shower us with blessing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lagos is alright. The best and the worst place to be.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Very soon Gwari people will start chest beating how they worked hard to build Abuja, y not show us a core yoruba state built by the yorubas? Show us Ibadan, Abeokuta, oshogbo, ekiti, akure. Y show us multinational buildings and claim its by yoruba hardwork? We know who owns which building in lagos.Are iyana ipaja, ejigbo, okokomaiko, mushin, yaba, ikotun etc not part of lagos?. Lagos rep united nigeria effort QED!
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
For a state that controls at least 50% of nigeria's wealth, one can't expect less.

Come to think of it, I believe the SW control about 70-80% of Nigeria's economy.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
aryzgreat: Very soon Gwari people will start chest beating how they worked hard to build Abuja, y not show us a core yoruba state built by the yorubas? Show us Ibadan, Abeokuta, oshogbo, ekiti, akure. Y show us multinational buildings and claim its by yoruba hardwork? We know who owns which building in lagos.Are iyana ipaja, ejigbo, okokomaiko, mushin, yaba, ikotun etc not part of lagos?. Lagos rep united nigeria effort QED!

Dude, there's only one lagos in Nigeria.

Enugu, owerri, awka or calabar as you may like is not better than markudi or kaduna.

Ibadan is a city almost the size of all of SE Nigeria, please use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
This is why the whole part of a country wants to kill itself over our lands! Yes, we worked hard, we evolved a sophisticated culture for over 10,000 years! Our fathers, our leaders like Chief Obafemi Awolowo bequeathed more than education to us, something some people cannot "get" even if they spend all their lives in class!
Has it occured to you that them houses my not be owned by Lagosians? who are the Biz leaders in Lagos?who are the importers and exporters in lagos?, I bet you know the answer
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by chatterly: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
Their Sister has written a nice poser for all of them but they choose to ignore!!!!
Pathetic peoplequote author=biafranqueen]^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am glad I can save my breath what a shame on the masses embarassed
The elite don't give a damn about you they pop champagne and continue strategist measures on how to keep looting the money. They rarely talk about the poor or how to give raises or help the workers better the lives of family. Guess what most of these material things you are hustling to claim for your tribe are owned by board of directors and it is not tribes they have in common but $$$$$.

Can you imagine boasting and bragging Igbos shame on you while the East infrastructure is still in the 60's you want to claim these properties for your brothers. Most of them in Lagos and Abuja barely visit home or do anything constructive in the village. All they do is talk about how family is always begging and how if they give them money they just waste it.(Which they do actually embarassed) Our Governor Obi built a billion dollar shopping center in Abuja and you people will be clapping for him, claiming how Igbo's run Nigeria. I know for sure one of the estates that is shown on the thread, the owner openly calls his people in the Village Bush Meat and when asked why don't you build something in the East he laughs and says can they afford it, those Bush Meat.

Ndi Igbo go home and build on your fathers land shameless people angry Get in where you fit in go and create property value in the east. Create jobs in the east instead of giving cash, because you know they will squander it, and you always want to be on top while your brothers are struggling. Quit building elaborate Mansions that you visit once a year if you even do and build more factories, buildings, schools, hospitals. The children of these families pressure your parents to do the right thing and go and run the business, if you have too.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by viewlekan: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
ballabriggs: You see one thing I have noticed when threads like this come up is, it is those mgbeke's and agavu's that have never really lived in Lagos who come online to post crap about our Lagos.

A Lagos boy, whether Hausa Lag boy, Igbo Lag boy or Yoruba Lag boy will never write nonsense about the place. We all grew up in the same neighbourhoods, attended the same schools in Lagos, went to the same parties, the same night clubs and recreational clubs, played football and basketball together and dated the same ladies and guys. We know ourselves.

We don't need any of you Ariaria and OMMATA riffraff's coming here to tell us who owns Lagos. You can tag along with the nuisance Uwazuruike and let him lead you all to hell.

This is Lagos, our Lagos and 'Eko O Ni Baje'.

@Ballbriggs Oma da fun e! Amin! The problem with all these haters is that they are wired to be hateful and a lot of them do not understand that being Lagosian transcends tribe or ethnic affiliation but like our able Governor has shown yesterday, if you are a nuisance, you will be sent to the immigration distribution center in ONISHA en route to their village grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by ebankole: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
KODOS SW IS REALLY COMMING UP,OGUN SYATE,IBADAN,EKITI ETC...BUT REALLY,IS THIS THE SAME NIGERIA SOME NON-NIGERIAN OR FOREIGNERS CALLED SHITT HOLE-
DANM EVEN OGUN STATE IS DAMN GETTIN BETTER FOLLOWING LAGOS....WOW WOW....HAS ANY VISIT OGUN STATE RECENTLY?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by ebankole: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
mo ki gbogbo eyin omo ile yoruba o,eyin omo oduduwa gbogbo yin mo ki o.
adupe-awon kan ni eko ni kan lo da'nle yoruba wa,sugbon pe ogun,ibadan na tin da ra- forward ever...OP oduduwa a gbe o-amen in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by COOLDUN: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
ballabriggs: You see one thing I have noticed when threads like this come up is, it is those mgbeke's and agavu's that have never really lived in Lagos who come online to post crap about our Lagos.

A Lagos boy, whether Hausa Lag boy, Igbo Lag boy or Yoruba Lag boy will never write nonsense about the place. We all grew up in the same neighbourhoods, attended the same schools in Lagos, went to the same parties, the same night clubs and recreational clubs, played football and basketball together and dated the same ladies and guys. We know ourselves.

We don't need any of you Ariaria and OMMATA riffraff's coming here to tell us who owns Lagos. You can tag along with the nuisance Uwazuruike and let him lead you all to hell.

This is Lagos, our Lagos and 'Eko O Ni Baje'.

Good comment with senseless reasoning, must you involve Uwazuruike in your comment to gain cheap recognition? if you are a Lagotian which is a word that deceive you people and very proud of it , then enjoy your adopted home but do not insult others.

When time comes you will know that no matter how butterfly mingles with birds , it can never be called a bird. The beauty of Lagos is a collective investmental contribution of all the ethnic groups in the country, but the land belongs to the Yorubas. That is why you see them reminding the efulefus from other ethnic groups that charity begins at home.

Keepon bragging on how you live and develop Lagos as a football, basket baller, disco dancer and girls rocker, when time comes you will know that butterfly is never a bird. Famous commentator Ernest Okonkwo had a magnificent building in Lagos , but when he died he was buried in a bush in his family compound in the Igbo land. I know that his children would be boasting like you then if you are an Igbo man, because from your comment and the Igbo words you used shows you are an Igbo man that belongs to the group of Ala wu otu, meaning every where is home. My papa say i be Igbo.

I commend the development in the Lagos state, while i caution the people that drag Lagos with the Yorubas, you can't claim what does not belong to you. If you like change Lagos to New York but it won't make you a Yoruba owner of the land. The building belongs to you but not the land.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) / Professional Painting Contractor / (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.