Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) (80263 Views)

Caption These Air Conditioned Houses. Pictures. / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses / Lands, Houses, And Filling Stations For Sale At Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
(60)Nine%:

Federal capital? Do you know how Lagos much Lagos has advanced since the capital was moved to Abuja? Why are you people so uneducated lol?

Comparing dirty Aba and Onisha to Lagos? Ewoooo

Even that was part of so ludo,s campaign promises to them,to help the to reorganize the city

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
(60)Nine%:
cool cool
You've killed those people with all the beautiful pictures you've shown.
Keep it up. smiley
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
I have to say, the architecture I'm viewing is outstandingggggggg

Nigeria has come a longggggg way

Wow!

I'm an avid fan of Zaha Hadid and what I'm seeing looks like her projects

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Beync(f): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Most people flaunting nice picture of other people's investment doesn't even have a one bed room flat in their home town. some have not even price a bag of cement talk of owing a block house, mud houses all the way if follow them to their villages... I know them very well .
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Beync: Most people flaunting nice picture of other people's investment doesn't even have a one bed room flat in their home town. some have not even price a bag of cement talk of owing a block house, mud houses all the way if follow them to their villages... I know them very well .
take your med sweetheart. That is all you need. Its gonna be al right. wink

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
I doubt any yoruba man can build mansions as beautiful as those in Lagos. They don't have such taste. The properties definitly belong to South Easterners and South-Southerners! I know what i am saying cos i have visited most of the main yoruba states such as Osun, Oyo and Ekiti...their towns are so impoverished and they live in mediocre and squalor. Infact, an LGA in the SE is far better than a SW state capital put together.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Chinom(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Why all the hoopla about who built or owns these houses ?. Let it be clear to all that LAGOS is bigger than any tribe in Nigeria. Be it Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or SS people. Yoruba's can only claim Lagos Geographically. That's where it ends.
LAGOS and ABUJA are special cases in Nigeria. It's wishful thinking for any tribe to claim them.
Nigerians will tell you who owns Lagos when and if you are dumb enough to enforce those claims. Lagos is both National and international.
Quit kidding yourselves.

I love those houses and i'm happy for those who can afford them. However, there's a lot of corrupt money buried in those manshions.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by basilo101: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
olas2u:

You are writing nonsense ,those places you have mentioned are not well organised,Abuja had a master plan.
bt d indigenes r poor. Its an FG property n notin 4 dem 2 boast with
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
You've killed those people with all the beautiful pictures you've shown.
Keep it up. smiley

You're welcome. Let them keep hating and claiming.
It's Yoruba land, why are they surprised that most of the properties belong to Yorubas? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
I just want to correct one error that people keep making. Lagos State was never the capital of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by jt2010: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Beync: Most people flaunting nice picture of other people's investment doesn't even have a one bed room flat in their home town. some have not even price a bag of cement talk of owing a block house, mud houses all the way if follow them to their villages... I know them very well .

It is called Appreciating the good things of life....except that na only sadist and selfish people like you that does not rejoice with others except only them? The world will be a better place if we all appreciate each other.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by basilo101: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chinom: Why all the hoopla about who built or owns these houses ?. Let it be clear to all that LAGOS is bigger than any tribe in Nigeria. Be it Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or SS people. Yoruba's can only claim Lagos Geographically. That's where it ends.
LAGOS and ABUJA are special cases in Nigeria. It's wishful thinking for any tribe to claim them.
Nigerians will tell you who owns Lagos when and if you are dumb enough to enforce those claims. Lagos is both National and international.
Quit kidding yourselves.

I love those houses and i'm happy for those who can afford them. However, there's a lot of corrupt money buried in those manshions.
Tnk u veri much. We all love Lag
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Look at such beautiful architecture

This is what we call deconstructivism in the architect world

Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by jt2010: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
basilo101:
bt d indigenes r poor. Its an FG property n notin 4 dem 2 boast with

Why the FG no build the structure in your SS or SE?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by nijanigga: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
amacastel: Hahhahahahahahahahahaha very beautiful pictures dis 1 we dey call am riping were u did not sow those building u see are posting here either the house is own by south south,south east,northerners like dangote or by cooperates body which comprises of different groups of people how many yourba man will leave owambe and marrying every woman he see yearly to make such investment abt 20% of them u talk abt people migrating 2 lag have ever take time to get them statical num of yourbas in streets of london wallowing while few rich of them buy houses their run to forbes to claim how rich they are my dear lagos develop wen is the federal capital u guys didn't do much pls stp making noise

Does anybody sees how a Nigerian man thinks? so myopic. Did they forced any of those foreigners to come and build in Lagos? I wish Ibo people will declare Baifra again, and I guaranteed you that the South-West will be Europe of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
I am in love kiss

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kids play at home. Work Hard in school.

Be the best that you can be at anything and everything.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by kpozite(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
The thread said Lagos family houses and they Start showing pictures of roads, hotels, firms headquarters even lagoons.
OP how many wraps cause this one?
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by yarodin: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
the women in that house sure look Yoruba and not Igbo.
grin cheesy cheesy

Probably middle class Yoruba family that is renting from an Igbo real estate mogul.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
I got my pixs from skyscraper by the way

Those guys are wonderful smiley
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
yarodin:

Probably middle class Yoruba family that is renting from an Igbo real estate mogul.

These estates are owned by Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Beync(f): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
jt2010:

It is called Appreciating the good things of life....except that na only sadist and selfish people like you that does not rejoice with others except only them? The world will be a better place if we all appreciate each other.
get a life my dear
Suffering and smiling isn't the way
I appreciate good things and boast with the things I own.
Don't be a slave in ur own kingdom
Just an advise.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by jt2010: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
yarodin:

Are you dreaming!!! Sha spare part business no dey move again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by yarodin: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
(60)Nine%:

These estates are rented by Yorubas

Oga I corrected your error.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by eastOFwest(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
The purpose of this thread is futile and is obvious to any sane thinking person. If you can't list the owners of these houses, then there is no way of knowing if they are bini, urhobo, tiv, igbo, ijaw, yoruba, Lebanese, Indian etc. Lagos is a cosmopolitan city and attracts people from everywhere. Its geographical location being in Yoruba land has no bearing on property ownership. For example, more than 80% of properties in central London are owned by foreigners!

Now, if you go and take pictures of properties in Yoruba towns like Ede, Ikere, Owo, Ilesha, etc, then it will be difficult for anybody to say they are not owned by Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by yarodin: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
jt2010:

Are you dreaming!!! Sha spare part business no dey move again grin grin

And which business you self get? Don't mention Adenuga is from my village, because that one no dey count.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mnb

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by bittyend(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
naptu2:

It's the ijebu prince cheesy

The crowned prince. cheesy
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lol @ so much haters from the East on this thread cheesy

Please name the owners of the property....just like naptu did in the previous pages

Olodo grin

Keep claiming Yoruba properties on Nairaland wink

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by bittyend(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
But why are ibhoes jealous?

Hmmm. Don't worry, you will get there in year 2400 after you let me make millions of babies with your women. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 60Nine: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Moreeeeee tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) / Professional Painting Contractor / (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.