Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) (14437 Views)

El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo) / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by ojjp: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
yeriyamaruma: Praise God Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ••• Halelluyah Hon. Chinda IS̶̲̥̅ pretty Ƒɪ̣̝̇ñǝ̍̍̍̍̊ and has been discharged from hospital may d name of d Lord be glorified amen am d most happiest person today τ̲̅ȍ hear dis news welcome back.
no wonder ur english sounds "chindish"
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by adanny01(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Already, lol.

Politics!

I feared that Bipi will follow him and kill him which will make Loyd a murderer.

Alas. He is coming home. Maybe he never needed to go anywhere! He went probably to get sympathy. Sorry, u aint getting mine.

Hahahhahajajahahaha
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by dAesthete(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
ojjp: who cares!
we do oh!! because some girls will graduate prematurely frm UniPort. Even some girls who are on "scholarship" hv not received dia montly allowance since d Rivers State Assembly Akpako Games.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by egift(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Next time he will think twice before do illegal job.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by jemoke: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
part 2 title 'the saint returned on wheel chair'
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by JudiciumDei: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
icon8:

Bipi will give Usain Bolt a run for his money anyday! He was the first to bolt out of the chamber when Lloyd emerged with the mace. Who wan die?

But thats the best approach to life. Voom is better than statement : meaning that it is better to be alive and fight another day.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by adrainuche(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
First thing this guy needs to do is to get this single.

Meanwhile, check out the new speaker at 0:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_tcfoHKa50
sorry what is d name of d guy with the mace Who is he that guy fights like an hooligan !!! Can u imagine people we Nigerians pay tax money and see what they do !!! This is nt WWE between !!!!
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by Archildao: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
DeCleff: Hon. Micheal Chinda has been discharged from hospital.

But wait oh, i thought they told us that his life was in danger or coma?

is it till you see his obituary before you believe it was serious...
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by AminBestman(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
D J ZIXY CHINDA WILL NT 4GIVE U IF HE WATRCH DIS LATEST AKPAKO. Michel wil never site 4 ilega impeachment again.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by paschalomenihu: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY WHEN FEW PEOPLE EAT WHAT BELONGS TO MANY.YOU KNOW THE PROBLEM OF THIEF'S IS SHARING FORMULA.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by thaoriginator: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
First thing this guy needs to do is to get this single.

Meanwhile, check out the new speaker at 0:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_tcfoHKa50
LMAO! Na me be di akpako master, oya oya run faster.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by goody36: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
smartchoice: tongue Bipi the Jesus of Okrika follower ran like the rat he is on sighting Lloyd with the mace!

Why bring Jesus into this.It seems you don't have regard for sacred names,Ewu!
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by kyriano94(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
de man wey hit am dat fin na Akpako master
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by aiibee(f): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Good to know his life is still intact! Chidi Loyd(Spartacus), Chinda(Crixus), Amaechi(Batiatus), Bipi(Doctore)! GEJ(LEGATUS CLAUDIUS GLABBER) Ops!!!! grin grin grin

Lmao!!! this made me laugh!
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by waliezi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
DeCleff: Hon. Micheal Chinda has been discharged from hospital.

But wait oh, i thought they told us that his life was in danger or coma?
. So u'r praying he should never be discharged? Guy go check ur psycho
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by waliezi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
stebell: Pls house, i wanna ask a simple question. Why didn't Chidi Lloyd attack Evans Bipi d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ fateful day? Was he afraid of Evans? Maybe he knows wat wud hv followed if he had touched him. Hahaha.
. U want try waterside niga? No try okirika o!
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by waliezi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
DeCleff:
Watch the video again and u will see that Evans Bipi ran away immedately he saw Chidi coming for revenge
. It's not 2ru, Bibi was only looking for a weapon to carry whil Chidi chased Victor. Hahaha
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by Caseless: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
DeCleff:
The never had any life-threatening injury as they have made the public to believe. He was flown to UK in order to gerner the sympathy of the public, so Hon. Chidi Liyod will be arrested.
somebody should tell me hon chidi is in amaechi's camp. He's a true/practical 'attack lion' nigeria needs. I think i like him.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by waliezi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Clerverly: These actors are not even creative at all! What has wheelchair got to do with a maced person? grin grin why not put a mask with 5kg of bandage to really draw out all these mumuish shepopo followers on NairaLand! Ewu thug come go impeach your mama next time mtcheeeeeeeeeww. Anu mpam!
. This shows u'r an animal. Wait e-go be ur papa turn next time.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by waliezi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Watch the video again and look to the left to see the guy in blue than ran away immediately Chidi Lloyd picked up the mase. Bipi ran for his life immediately the guy grabbed the mase.
. It's nt 2ru. I tink u ar d one dat need 2watch it again. Bibi evn ran 2were d mace was.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by jmaine: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
waliezi: . It's nt 2ru. I tink u ar d one dat need 2watch it again. Bibi evn ran 2were d mace was.

No mind them, dem get catarrh for eyes . . . .
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by ebonyjummy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Very good to know
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by kalohkaloh: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
The man in the wheelchair is celebrating his birthday. His friends surround him to take a foto. They all seem relaxed going by their posture. The cake must be somewhere hidden!

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by Sykes82: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pls don't mis-inform people. That picture was when he was about being taken abroad for treatment. That clinic is close to my house in port harcourt. As I write his children just left to uk last night to go see their dad in the hospital. Pls get ur facts right
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by adanny01(m): 1:59am On Jul 27, 2013
Sykes82: Pls don't mis-inform people. That picture was when he was about being taken abroad for treatment. That clinic is close to my house in port harcourt. As I write his children just left to uk last night to go see their dad in the hospital. Pls get ur facts right

I thought they said he was flown abroad in a comatose state.
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by sugardaddy1(m): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2013
kalohkaloh: The man in the wheelchair is celebrating his birthday. His friends surround him to take a foto. They all seem relaxed going by their posture. The cake must be somewhere hidden!

gringringrin
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by SpaceWorld2013(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
cescadove: THATS THE PRICE U PAY FOR IMPUNITY !
The only grass where two elephants are fighting
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by freakyhat: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
y dem no break him neck . . . yeye fowl
Re: Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) by ABsI1: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Good to know his life is still intact! Chidi Loyd(Spartacus), Chinda(Crixus), Amaechi(Batiatus), Bipi(Doctore)! GEJ(LEGATUS CLAUDIUS GLABBER) Ops!!!! grin grin grin
meaning: Lloyd will eventually kill amaechi and GEJ. I pray it happens quickly especially d GEJ part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Moves To Replace Mu’azu With S’south Governor / FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir / MORE PHOTOS: Mob Set Ablaze Home Senator Saaba Lafiaji In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.