Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (20101 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by chris51(f): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Having your son with 6months pregnancy is a miracle. God that started this miracle will see you thru successfully. Your son will grow up to be source of joy to you and your family in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by chris51(f): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2013
chris51: Having your son with 6months pregnancy is a miracle. God that started this miracle will see you thru successfully. Your son will grow up to be source of joy to you and your family in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by beautifulcrystalsyahooc: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2013
bigtt76: May the good Lord watch and answer all prayers geared at healing your dear son. May he live long to be a blessing to you the parent (now and in old age) and to many more out there. Be rest assured dear, your son now has a new lease of life in him. He will be fine in Jesus Name Amen. Stay Blessed dear and keep us informed.

The blessings of GOD makes rich and adds no sorrows...babby boy, you r a gift and a blessing and you have come to stay. Your parents will testify about your survival and u will bring so much JOY to them In JESUS name
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by claremont(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2013
You are lucky to be in a society that offers excellent healthcare, there are many people who are not that fortunate. Your son will survive, not because he was prayed for, but because he has access to the best healthcare money can buy.

20,000 children would die in Africa today due to lack of basic healthcare, they deserve prayers and healing as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2013
Stella_Bella:
Thank you all. Everyone will be invited to his first birthday at Aso Rock. Lol. Thank you Nairalanders.

To answer your question, I have a four years old daughter born 4 weeks earlier due to Pre Eclampsia but she was fine. No hospital stay.
4 years later, here I am again with Pre Eclampsia.
I am taking a long break from childbearing ....probably retiring.
For everyone, it is different but if you decide to try again, you will need a very experienced OB/GYN doctor.
Good luck..
thank you. It is well, send us the birthday photos when he turns one.

Stay blessed.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by oluagness(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2013
Voice of God, "call onto me in time of trouble, I will answer you and you shall praise me". the Lord will heal your boy in Jesus name.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ayobase(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Haa Stella, it is well...na me come dey come last to pray.

Let me know when that boy is 5 years of age....I owe him something!

You are indeed a strong woman...never knew u to be a mother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by andyanders: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
May the God of our Great Prophet T.B Joshua restore the life of your baby and bring peace to your family in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by andyanders: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
claremont: You are lucky to be in a society that offers excellent healthcare, there are many people who are not that fortunate. Your son will survive, not because he was prayed for, but because he has access to the best healthcare money can buy.

20,000 children would die in Africa today due to lack of basic healthcare, they deserve prayers and healing as well.

4get your lucky wish here. The woman knew she stays in a better society, but needed prayers and you are here saying about "Your son will survive, not because he was prayed for,"
Good healthcare or not, without God Almighty, all efforts made by man is useless.

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
May He who made a way in the waters breathe on your baby In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ebimoye(f): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2013
Jehovah shall make ur son thrive nd his organs shall b normal,he will live 2 declare the glory of God in Jesus name. Amen......
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by kenny1795(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2013
He lukz healthy alrite... He wil sure pass dx phase.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Svelteb(f): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
The Lord will be his breath, He will be a strength unto him, He will keep him thru this stage and you shall have glorious cause to rejoice over him at the end of this phase.
And to u the mum, the Lord will uphold u.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by olekubaby: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Op, your son shall live,in jesus name. That you asked for prayers and nothing else whatever prayer offered to God on behalf of your son , God Himself is saying AMEN along with us. @OP, YOUR SON SHALL GROW LIKE ALL BABIES AND LIVE TO TESTIFY TO GODS MIRACLE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Amen to all prayers.
Thank you all.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Meddler(f): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
The Lord is our light and salvation of whom shall we fear. My dear this is just a minor hiccup. Ure baby will survive and live a long and fruitful life. God will see u thru this trial.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:04am On Jul 31, 2013
Everything will be ok in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Sugahylz(f): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Your son shall grow to be a normal child...nothing bad will happen to him in Jesus name amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by esmeralda1(f): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
The Lord that brought you this far will not leave you, Son hear the voice of the Lord 'you shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord'. It is well with you in Jesus name.
madam, continue to confess Ps118:17 on him it is well ma.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Gialmine(f): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2013
A BIG AMEN TO ALL THE GOOD PRAYERS...U will surely ß proud ☀̤̣̈̇f ur son someday ªϞd he would ß celebrated by God's Grace.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by adewaleadegoke: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2013
By Gods grace your son shall live as a manifestation of Gods infinite powers and grace .I have a son too and i registered on nairaland just to let you know that it is well.You may worry as a mom,which is natural,but i assure you that your son will grow and develop faster and better than his contemporaries.Gods name has to be glorified.He gave him to you so he will keep him.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by iebanehita(m): 12:19am On Aug 06, 2013
The Good Lord will surely watch over your son and cause him to put a big smile on your face. He would surely be a blessing to you and his generation. I will advice that you rejoice because your moments of joy has come. It is well in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by VivyGift(f): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2013
U know how great people started, their lives brought tears and saddens the heart of their parents and at the end of the tunnel, there was light and hope that brought smiles and joy nt only to their parents but to the whole world. So shall ur sons be. He wld overcome this and dat is just all. May all the best wishes come to past. Amen. Its well with u and ur son. Rejoice
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ellawify: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Dere is notin impossible for God to do! He's d same yesterday, today n 4eva. Only put ur trust in him cos in no distant time, he will prove himself to u. As 4 ur child, he wil make it in Jesus' name. Amen!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by sharubutu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
He is the Lord God of all flesh, and there is nothing impossible with him. Therefore I decree that your son shall live and not die because you believe. AMEN.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by dont8(m): 4:34am On Aug 11, 2013
It is well with you and your son, he shall surely live and be a source of joy to
you and his generation by God's grace.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
YOUR SON WILL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE GLORY OF GOD.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by emmabest2000(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
God is with you and your son
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by krystal101(f): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Long life is his portion! I pray God perfects what He's started already
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by glorybasseymma: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
may d Lord GOD heal him.nd dey is nthing to hate 4 d LORD to do.may d little soul being heal in JESUS Name AMEN.GOD pls hear d cry of d mother nd d people dat care 4 d little soul.pls mak d boy to grow normaly, eat nd breath on his own.AMEN.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by deeptesting(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Though an Atheist, I cannot donate prayers as per your request, rest assured that scientific breakthrough has helped millions of children like yours to survive and live a normal life,yours will not be an exception...Stay strong and place the highest value on him, he will make you proud someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) / Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.