Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (20069 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
By the stripes of Jesus he is healed. Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by tspun(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
lord pls hear her cry. And ans her prayer.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Iaz93: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
He'll be well for sure. God ain't deaf. .he'll hearken to your prayers. . . cheer up dearie.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Anniettieufia(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
May God Almighty help him. in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by uju22(f): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
the ominipotent god, the God that healeth please come to our aid, and heal dis baby, in Jesus name i pray. Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Gargantuan: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
May Almighty Allah surprise you and you will be marvellous to see your child grow from strength to strength. For the child to be alive now, then NO death/evil can claim your child as proclaimed by His Majesty, Ameen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by DaTma(f): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Be of goodcheer Sis...God who has began the goodwork of healing in the lyf of your son shall perfect it,you will carry and nuture him very soon.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by desthan(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
May God, the Almighty Healer, in his infinite mercy heal and strengthen your baby in Jesus Name. It is well with you madam. Go home to love and serve the Lord, HE has perfected all that which he has started in your Life.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by degurl(f): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
May the Lord strengthen his bones and continually breath life into him in Jesus name.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by flobo: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
May he live to grow old , may God protect him as he has protected you, May he live to be a testimony and a reminder of the grace of God Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by CyberG: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
May God keep your son, nurture him, make him strong and alive to declare the wonderful works in the land of the living! In Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Agbalanze(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
I have this strong believe that God have already answered our prayers on this cute baby , I cant just wait to recieve the tesmony in no time. THANK U JESUS!! JESUS daalu!!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Carlos266: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
madam. It is well with ur son. There is a turning around.just blieve and it is done in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Oohrhii(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
God will Spare , Protect, Guide and Guard him.

He has the Strenght of the lord already.

Your son would live..and not just that..He would be great In Jesus Name.

It is well with your family.

Am touched.. cry
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
i feel your pain ma, but i assure you that the good lord has taken charge already. your son is heal in Jesus name (amen)
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
it is well with your son in Jesus' name, amen!!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Tyche(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yvete: Psalm 121:1-2; - "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth". I pray for healing for your son. Keep up the positive attitude. God bless!

Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by jonot: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dear Stella Bella, the LORD who gave you this precious & beautiful gift will perfect his growth & recovery. You will bring him home soon & it will be well with him in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wow! I am overwhelmed with LOVE!
A TESTIMONY: I got a call from the Hospital this morning, that my son is breathing without his life support. Even though he is still on oxygen but just with a nasal cannula.

Thank you all for your prayers and love.

Heaven was moved for my son DANIEL.

NB

For those who were dissapointed about my real identity, I apologise. Sometimes anonimousity gives us WINGS. LOL.
Stay Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by yemmight(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
I pray that Almighty grant your precious son perfect health, I pray that He saves him and put his health condition in a good shape. You will never loose your son in Jesus name. You gave birth to him and you will never bury him. He will leave and witness all the good things on earth. So shall it be IJN. Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is just the beginning...

Wait and see what that child will become in the future.

My elder sister's twins were pre-term, 6 N 1/2 months but today, they are doing great. You would hardly know the nature of their birth if you saw them or also wonder if my sister is their mother lol. The kids are awesome...

Stella_Bella: Wow! I am overwhelmed with LOVE!
A TESTIMONY: I got a call from the Hospital this morning, that my son is breathing without his life support. Even though he is still on oxygen but just with a nasal cannula.

NB

For those who were dissapointed about my real identity, I apologise. Sometimes anonimousity gives us WINGS. LOL.
Stay Blessed.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by DeAfricana: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
the GOD of impossibilities will anwser your prayer your son will be fine and healthy in JESUS name
amen!!!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by king100(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
I utter prayer by the name that is above every other names,-the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.Your baby will live and you testify to the goodness of the lord.Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by tiwatomi(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
In the mighty name of Jesus, your son shall be healed and live.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by switdil(f): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
code_0: BLAME THE ILLUMATI FOR MAKING OBAMA TAKE ON NIGERIA WITH THE SOUL MICROCHIP. MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THE EARTH SHAKERS ARE HERE. THANKS TO THE GODDESS. THEY ARE COME.
u well at all If u no sabi pray why u no disappear commot?? Yeye fellow. N to the boy the lord ll provide all the necessary nutrient dat ll enhance ur growth, u ll not die IJN.amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Ajengogo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
My religion tells me that the prayer of someone in distress has no veil between it (the prayer) and the Almighty God. Therefore, I have no doubt in my mind about the positive response from the Grand Creator. Your prayer, my sister, is answered. Continue to keep your faith in God. That boy is going to be another means to elevate your faith in God to higher level. It shall be well with the son, the mother and, in deed, the entire family. Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by osaroodion(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
may divine health be perfected in his body, i pronounce healing upon him right now in the name of JESUS, he's strengthened in every fibre of his being, in every bone of his body, in every cell of his blood in the mighty name of Jesus. you will see him craw, sit, walk, run, jump and play like every normal child in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by quart: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
I tell today that no evil shall before your son. He will definitely not die. He will live to declare the good works of God. Madam, he is going to be okay. I know my God is merciful.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ADUKKY(f): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
my bible tells me to decree a thing on earth and it shall be established in heaven. decree whatever u want for ur son day and night and believe me, my God on the throne is there to stamp ur desires even before we speak.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Olasultan(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
I believe God will make your son grow up fine...I was born that way myself..my birth weight was 0.9kg.....in the seventies in UCH Ibadan...am now in my mid thirties and I weigh around 100kg!
please let the ICU technicians watch the oxygen tube to avoid an oxygen rush to the face to avoid a tumor in the eye or any other organ.
God is on the throne!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by femi4: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Stella_Bella: Wow! I am overwhelmed with LOVE!

NB

Stay Blessed.
Yay! Dancing Alingo!!!
Infact, I prefer this your real identity.....I ll address you with more respect ...grin grin
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Once again, I thank you all. I am reading all the prayers and believing them. I love you all. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men / Nigerian Journalists Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos) / Little Nura Ali Aliyu Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.