Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (20070 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by maxisfield(f): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
He came out alive @ jus 6months, it means dt God wans him alive.ur baby iz special,he wil survive it smiley
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by hippyzuki(f): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
Well what cn I say? I do no hw u feel I ws born @5mths n 2wks. N here I am 2dy a woman of 22. My yongr sis ws born 8yrs latr @ a lil ovr 6mnths. Dnt worry he wuld b fine. We oftn grw up to b strong healthy babies plus the health cr system hs improvd ovr d last 22yrs. God bless you n keep our bby alive. PS invite me 4 his 1yr bdy
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Abbey4life: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
He will be hale and hearty Insha Allah. He shall become a blessed child.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Temismith(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
slimyem: shocked shocked shocked
as in ehen, me gan i no believe say d boy fit talk beta tin. @op, u shal rejoice over him atlast.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by pststeve: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
The God that keep Moses from Pharaoh, Jesus from Herod will keep your son from death and help him to develop all his organs for effective body system. Just trust in Jesus for your help.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by mavinee: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ur prayers are answered already..HIS words concerning U ãήϑ Ur family will not return 2 HIM void..It must accomplish Dat which it was sent 2 achieve..D mighty healing hand of our Lord JESUS is perfecting HIS healing on Ur son right now..Its is well madam,Ur son is HEALED..Just believe and have faith..
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ollybosieb: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
May the good Lord protect him and continue to heal him and he shall grow to be ur souce of joy, very soon you will glorify God on him IJN. He is ur miracle baby.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by BukkyDan(f): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
God's programme for your life and that of your son is of good. Your child shall live to declare the works of God.
Rejoice my sister for I believe God has heard your cry and prayers. Your household shall be blessed.
Believe in God.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Guchis(f): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
The Lord will perfect all that concerns your baby @ OP. Baby Daniel is well in Jesus name. My sis is undergoing same even as i write. Her baby boy delivered 5 weeks early has been in the incubator and feeds thru a pipe to his nose. He is 15days old today and will live to celebrate hiz 100th yr. Fear not, cos He who began this good work is more than able and faithful to complete it. It is well with your little boy.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Stella_Bella: last month June, I was barely six month pregnant and I got sick with PRE ECLAMPSIA. Pre Eclampsia is a disease that affects a small percentage of pregnant women and the only cure is DELIVERY of the fetus.

Whether the pregnancy is up to term or not, DELIVERY is the only solution or method to save the life of the pregnant woman.

Well, I had all the signs of the disease: swollen painful feet, high blood pressure and protein in my urine.

I had to deliver my baby at six months due to dangerous high blood pressure numbers to prevent me from having a stroke or seizure (ECLAMPSIA).

Hence, my son was born on in June at a weight of 1 pound 6 ounces. Not up to 1 kg. because (2.2 pounds = 1 kg). At six months of pregnancy.

My son was the size of my palm. He could neitheir breathe nor feed by himself . He was incubated ( life support) and also have a feeding tube to his stomach. My son have tubes and wires all over his tiny body.

I wept and still weeping. My heart breaks. My pain knows no boundary.

BUT

All I could do was to say a prayer for my son.

Dear lord, help my son. Help my premature son to thrive, breathe and eat by himself. Help his organs to develop fully. Help my son to grow up normal and strong. Dear lord, help my son.

If you are reading this, I am not asking for monatary donations but I am asking for PRAYER DONATIONS.
please say a prayer for my son.
I do not mind your religion, race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation , tribe or even your political acclamations BUT please say a prayer for my son, I beg.

To follow my story and see more daily updates, visit

http://blokousblog..com/ or http://www.realstartv.com/

All is well in JESUS NAME
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by tpbehappy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
The God of Possibility will heal your son
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by bebechuks: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
I pray as a mother that ur son will live He will live in Jesus nameM amen!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
It is well with you and your son. Fret not, He shall live to fulfill his purpose on earth. Nothing by any means shall hurt him and no plague shall come near him. Congratulations!!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by omojand: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Madam, it is with a deep sense of conviction in the power of almighty God, that I speak to your situation, that not only will your son grow up a healthy and exemplary man, he will distinguish himself amongst men, and be a shining light of God's purpose, power and presence in our lives. IJN. Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by alleno: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Rest assured, he will live and not die. You and him will soon testify of the Lords Goodness!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by dubem3(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
MAY YOUR JOY NEVER FADE!!!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Ellamich: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
dont worry the lord is on the throne your son is fine IJN
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by delpee(f): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
God never fails. He moves in mysterious wys, His wonders to perform. Your son shall live to glorify His name. Amen.
Remain blessed dear sister.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by AceVentura: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
code_0: BLAME THE ILLUMATI FOR MAKING OBAMA TAKE ON NIGERIA WITH THE SOUL MICROCHIP. MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THE EARTH SHAKERS ARE HERE. THANKS TO THE GODDESS. THEY ARE COME.

Who is this f..king joker & waste of skin? You must be high on skunk & stupid for bringing your sorry azz to this forum. The woman needs words of encouragement & prayers for them to make it thru the day & you're talking about Obama & Illuminati here.

My dear sister, I stand in a place of authority as a son of the most high God & speak "life" into ur baby. In a few years, you'll look back & wonder how u survived & you'll know that it was God that made u guys pull thru. All is well in Jesus' name, Amen. I have faith that he's getting stronger by the day.

As for the illuminati clown, get a life & renew your mind for your own good. You're obviously not a parent to behave like this. God help you.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by omogemi: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
the blessings of the Lord maketh rich, it added no sorrow. neither shall u mourn or weep over him. sorrow will not be ur portion all over IJN. u shall rejoice and be glad in God who has given u a blessing to behold. it is well with u and ur baby.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
tdbanks: I pray God heal your son.
The child is not sick.

Stella, your boy is going to be a blessing in your life and to those around him. A mother's faith....just like the story of Abraham.

Is it your first child? I gave birth prematurely two, though mine was 3weeks earlier. Eclampsia keeps me very far from thinking about having kids again, the thing got me blind and stuff, could you ask if it happens once or you have to go through it every time you give birth?

My apologies for derailing.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by psalmdave(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
YOUR CHILD IS HEALED IN THE MATCHLESS NAME OF JESUS
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by lait: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
It's well with you and your baby. Thank God for what he had started in your life concerning your baby will come to fulfillment.This child shall exile in life and be joy of many generations. I pray God grant you the grace and strength for this moment.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: The child is not sick.

Stella, your boy is going to be a blessing in your life and to those around him. A mother's faith....just like the story of Abraham.

Is it your first child? I gave birth prematurely two, though mine was 3weeks earlier. Eclampsia keeps me very far from thinking about having kids again, the thing got me blind and stuff, could you ask if it happens once or you have to go through it every time you give birth?

My apologies for derailing.
Thank you all. Everyone will be invited to his first birthday at Aso Rock. Lol. Thank you Nairalanders.

To answer your question, I have a four years old daughter born 4 weeks earlier due to Pre Eclampsia but she was fine. No hospital stay.
4 years later, here I am again with Pre Eclampsia.
I am taking a long break from childbearing ....probably retiring.
For everyone, it is different but if you decide to try again, you will need a very experienced OB/GYN doctor.
Good luck..
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 27, 2013
code_0: BLAME THE ILLUMATI FOR MAKING OBAMA TAKE ON NIGERIA WITH THE SOUL MICROCHIP. MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THE EARTH SHAKERS ARE HERE. THANKS TO THE GODDESS. THEY ARE COME.

You are the maddest thing to ever happen to the internet
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2013
It is well. Insha Allah,your boy will live.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by itsmelex(f): 1:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Your son shall live and unto old age. All those negative challenges or conditions attached to preterms shall not be his portion as he grows in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by agohavivi(f): 2:11am On Jul 27, 2013
bigtt76: May the good Lord watch and answer all prayers geared at healing your dear son. May he live long to be a blessing to you the parent (now and in old age) and to many more out there. Be rest assured dear, your son now has a new lease of life in him. He will be fine in Jesus Name Amen. Stay Blessed dear and keep us informed.
Amen.@ op; the lord shall see you through your travails and your son shall come out of this situation fully alright void of any complication and grow up a normal child in Jesus name amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by janejive(f): 5:20am On Jul 27, 2013
God is a God of ALL possibilities, there's nothing He can't do, I degree in Jesus Mighty name, ur son Daniel shall be stronger than Samson, wiser than Solomon, greater than David and live longer than Metuselah, Amen!!!!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 27, 2013
May God heal ur child in jesus name
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by kennyeast(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2013
Because u have taken ur problems to God and not man, He will not let u down, children are gift from God, and every good and perfect gifts come from God. God bless ur boy, God bless ur family. Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by keeeem: 6:05am On Jul 27, 2013
I met a woman at the hospital some 5 years ago who carried her baby boy. She said she had it premie and was in hospital for 3 months. Her state of mind then was same as youurs. She said the boy's bone no get part 2. To collect wht the boy is holding from him, she has to bite him to collect it from him. That speaks volumes you know.
The Lord Almighty who did her own, shall surely make you smile soon. Your boy is healed. As a Muslim, we say
Thuma Sabilla ya sarahu...And He makes it easy for them. He shall make his healing easy by His mighty name. Amin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men / Nigerian Journalists Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos) / Little Nura Ali Aliyu Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.