Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) (30351 Views)

Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion / Withdrawal Of Officers From Vips: Police Deploy Men To Airports, Highways To... / Assistant Police-Commissioner, 29 Officers Killed In Nasarawa Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2013
musiwa35: sad, rip.. more men will die.. thousand will die, if we dont fix the satellite picture thing.

we can remove some portion. dont worry about any governor who refused. the army 6 ft.

i am not sure of the east and the north. western nigeria is ready, anyone who refuse my order.. dont worry. time is going , and you are risking many officers lifes. all system go on the international front. we are covered.

i dont know of east and north. west ready. it is too much risk to risk 200 million life and all of the officers life

WHT are you saying?
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2013
cry cry RIP. I hope to serve one day like you guys did. RIP BRAVE MEN! cry cry
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Johnayoola(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2013
sirugos: RIP. No igbo man was among them. We make use of our brain in a tight situations.
nd that's why ojukwu flee like a rat abi. .cowards

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by emmanuel4758(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2013
i hope say igbo military no follow for people wey die b4 i provoke .......rip to d heros thou.....shekue i no dat u ar dancin azonto but ur time is coming ....30 minute silent for d heros..may god be wit u our hero and may god forgive u ur sin and grant u everlastin peace in jesus name we pray....amen...for his sake and for his sorowful passion hav mercy on our heros and of d whole world,...holy god holy mighty one holy imortal one have mercy on our heros and for d whole world may god be wit u all ..amen

1 Like

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by natasha: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2013
I pray for their families left behind, especially the wives and children who sooner would be forgotten by the same people that they died protecting, the govt, the nation, the extended family members. I pray God (whichever God they believe in) gives them grace to bear this loss, and strengthens them in trying times. I was only 6yrs old in 1992 when i lost my father, my younger brother was only 9 months old, we went through life, failed promises etc but thank God for been faithful, for a wonderful mother who was loving when she needed to be, strong when she had to be, tough when it was required, today we are alive and blessed.
Rest in Perfect peace our fallen heroes

5 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by paix(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2013
May Their Gentle Souls Rest In Perfect Peace.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by honeikate(f): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2013
crymay there souls rest in the bossom of the lord!!! Journey wëℓℓ Heroes of our nation
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Rest in peace true heroes of our time
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by justsayemma(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2013
sirugos: RIP. No igbo man was among them. We make use of our brain in a tight situations.

Must u bring ethnicity into every issue? Most of d non northerners that died due 2 d activities os BH,r they not Ibos? Or is their lives worth nothing? Instead of u 2 pray 2 God,2 give our leaders d will n intelligence 2 stop dis madness,u r here showing how stewpid u r.ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by iconaus: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2013

I dont agree.Igbo pepole no plenty for army after civil war that why no igbo man in the casualties
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by idris4r83(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2013
musiwa35: sad, rip.. more men will die.. thousand will die, if we dont fix the satellite picture thing.

we can remove some portion. dont worry about any governor who refused. the army 6 ft.

i am not sure of the east and the north. western nigeria is ready, anyone who refuse my order.. dont worry. time is going , and you are risking many officers lifes. all system go on the international front. we are covered.

i dont know of east and north. west ready. it is too much risk to risk 200 million life and all of the officers life
stay off drugs

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Koolmexxi(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2013
@Musiwa, on behalf of my fellow concerned Nairalanders I hereby condole wit u on ur deserved admission into Yaba International Skool of Craze people and related Nutcases.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2013
After going through the list I realized that there is no Igbo on that list. What came to mind is imagine the so called non-Igbos ( as we usually refer to them) are the ones who gave up their lives to ensure that the Northern part of the country is peaceful so that our Igbo brothers can go about their normal business.

I think it is time the tribal-war-lords on NL have a rethink on tribal issues and focus on what real matters- national unity.

May the soul of the fallen soldiers rest in perfect peace and may the members of boko-haram have a change of heart, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Artlove(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2013
John ayoola: nd that's why ojukwu flee like a rat abi. .cowards
U tink say death is very easy? If u don't give ur life to christ, run for ur life from death cos hell fire is waiting 4 u if ur name is not found in book of life. Simple!
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Bastiger(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2013
Cowards die a thousand times before their death but the VALIANT never taste of death but once....may the souls of our gallant and valiant officers and men rest in peace.my heart goes out to their families and loved ones.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote

author=musiwa35]sad, rip.. more men will die.. thousand will die, if we
dont fix the satellite picture thing.

we can remove some portion. dont worry about any governor who refused.
the army 6 ft.

i am not sure of the east and the north. western nigeria is ready,
anyone who refuse my order.. dont worry. time is going , and you are
risking many officers lifes. all system go on the international front.
we are covered.

i dont know of east and north. west ready. it is too much risk to risk
200 million life and all of the officers life[/quote]

This is the kind of thing Prof. Wole Soyinka wrote and won a Nobel
prize. But Chinua Achebe never wrote like this. And now he has
written'There Was a Country'. What else can I say. Hope u wont end up writing about women and end like ur mentor.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by amacastel: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2013
woodcook: After going through the list I realized that there is no Igbo on that list. What came to mind is imagine the so called non-Igbos ( as we usually refer to them) are the ones who gave up their lives to ensure that the Northern part of the country is peaceful so that our Igbo brothers can go about their normal business.

I think it is time the tribal-war-lords on NL have a rethink on tribal issues and focus on what real matters- national unity.

May the soul of the fallen soldiers rest in perfect peace and may the members of boko-haram have a change of heart, amen.
Instead of u saying Rip and shut up u are here talking about tribe are igbos the only people in the north R I P 2 the brave heroic solders

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by nerodenero: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Wish I could delete this your useless post. For me, it is poo,highly meaningless and this is one the numerous things that divides this country. RIP to the gallant soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2013
That an igbo name isn't on the list of the dead is no call for some people's presumptions. Do you know how many igbos are "really" mourning the departed? Sometimes, I don't get the angle of some people's reasoning!
Is it only the hausas and yorubas that make up the Nigerian Army? For God's sake families are being devastated, didn't you see the baby with VP Sambo?
The battle front isn't what we think it is from behind our "computers". A lot of colleagues are hurting...burying your coursemate isn't fun. Guys you bunked together, played games, went to the mess with,a guy that probably took a hit for you in the battlefront...

We have lost gallant men!
Only God can console their families and all of us. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by amacastel: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2013
woodcook: After going through the list I realized that there is no Igbo on that list. What came to mind is imagine the so called non-Igbos ( as we usually refer to them) are the ones who gave up their lives to ensure that the Northern part of the country is peaceful so that our Igbo brothers can go about their normal business.

Pls modify dis ur qoute asap this is issue that concern nation not igbos
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by fabregas04(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2013
RIP to d departed souls, wish their family a great fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by herquleez(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2013

just like you used your brain in putting down the grammatical blunder
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by horpe132(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by horpe132(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2013
RIP my fellow brothers
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2013
clue: That an igbo name isn't on the list of the dead is no call for some people's presumptions. Do you know how many igbos are "really" mourning the departed? Sometimes, I don't get the angle of some people's reasoning!
Is it only the hausas and yorubas that make up the Nigerian Army? For God's sake families are being devastated, didn't you see the baby with VP Sambo?
The battle front isn't what we think it is from behind our "computers". A lot of colleagues are hurting...burying your coursemate isn't fun. Guys you bunked together, played games, went to the mess with,a guy that probably took a hit for you in the battlefront...

We have lost gallant men!
Only God can console their families and all of us. Amen
May God bless you for this sensible post, alot of people don't understand.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2013
I need an ansa? THE BURIAL SYSTEM OF MUSLEMS IS IT DIFFERENT FROM MUSLEM MEN OF THE ARM FORCES?
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2013

wat is dis one sayin ?
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by yeriyamaruma(f): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ••• May their gentle souls rest in d Lord amen God pls console their families left behind protect them and provide for them every day and preserve them amen R..P
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2013
nwekesimon68: I need an ansa? THE BURIAL SYSTEM OF MUSLEMS IS IT DIFFERENT FROM MUSLEM MEN OF THE ARM FORCES?
I don't think it is different because i have been witness to several muslim burial in the military barrack, and all followed the usual muslim process of burial, but in the case above , i really don't know what happened.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by bizfirst: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2013
RIP Gallant soldiers! Rest in peace till we meet to part no more!!
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by ZACHIE: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2013
And the Muslims among them were buried, just like their Christian counterparts, in coffins. They were interred in graves whose specifications may not have met their faith, but, buried they were.
RIP gallant men for whom the hypocrisy of men,s faith meant little. The burden of living that others may dwell in peace is superior.
Good night.
Requiem to the great journeymen.
Shame to terror

1 Like

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2013
RIP soldiers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Akpabio Gets New Appointment From Buhari / Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.