Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) (30346 Views)

Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion / Withdrawal Of Officers From Vips: Police Deploy Men To Airports, Highways To... / Assistant Police-Commissioner, 29 Officers Killed In Nasarawa Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2013
FIFTEEN OFFICERS AND MEN WHO DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE RECENTLY IN OPERATION BOYONA AND UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPING OPERATION FOR BURIAL AT THE MILITARY CEMETERY ABUJA TODAY. THEY ARE:
1. Late Major A.T. Fambiya
2. Late Major Abdullahi Kanoma
3. Late Staff Sergeant Keku Adebayo
4. Late Corporal Ahmed Usman
5. Late Corporal Mathew Ade
6. Late Lance Corporal Adamu Ibrahim
7. Late Lance Corporal Suleiman Gimba
8. Late Lance Corporal Salisu Sadauki
9. Late Lance Bombardier Usman David
10. Late Lance Corporal Ajani Olusola
11. Late Private Zakariya Dauda
12. Late Private Daniel Kantoma
13. Late Private Nya Bassey
14. Late Private Bassey Emmanuel
15. Late Private Enyenihi Effiong.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source: Nigerian Army

5 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2013
More pictures.....

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2013
More.... The vice president with the son of one of the victim

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Sammiel: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2013
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by musiwa35: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2013
sad, rip.. more men will die.. thousand will die, if we dont fix the satellite picture thing.

we can remove some portion. dont worry about any governor who refused. the army will fix him
time is going , and you are risking many officers lifes. all system go on the international front. we are covered.

it is too much risk to risk 200 million life and all of the officers life.

why you have boko haram, the north dont want to be minority.

And the solution is restore back the pre independent of sovereignty state, that way there would be three countries. open border ,

This can not continue were officers are been killed.. if no change. I come home and fix the problem myself.

Oyo 5 million

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO5FblPrIFI

5 millions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXmCcK-QjL0

[size=18pt]will he lie to you as members of the army, 99% will say NO. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2013
It's so sad!!! They died serving their continent!!!
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by omenka(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2013
musiwa35: sad, rip.. more men will die.. thousand will die, if we dont fix the satellite picture thing.

we can remove some portion. dont worry about any governor who refused. the army 6 ft.

i am not sure of the east and the north. western nigeria is ready, anyone who refuse my order.. dont worry. time is going , and you are risking many officers lifes. all system go on the international front. we are covered.

i dont know of east and north. west ready. it is too much risk to risk 200 million life and all of the officers life

U seriously need help. You may think you are sane but trust me, you arnt.

13 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Peculiarni(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2013
Rip
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by ebamma(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2013
rip to the gallant soldiers
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by turl(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2013
musiwa35: sad, rip.. more men will die.. thousand will die, if we dont fix the satellite picture thing.

we can remove some portion. dont worry about any governor who refused. the army 6 ft.

i am not sure of the east and the north. western nigeria is ready, anyone who refuse my order.. dont worry. time is going , and you are risking many officers lifes. all system go on the international front. we are covered.

i dont know of east and north. west ready. it is too much risk to risk 200 million life and all of the officers life
and this is why you dont come on nairaland on an empty stomach.

6 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by ebamma(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013

musiwa and all other usernames attached to him should be banned from using the internet and musiwa himself should be placed in a suitable mental hospital

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by maddest: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by seedord247(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2013

Am i the only one that thinks this broda above need urgent help. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by yinchar(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2013

Ummm....Musiwa!Musiwa!!Musiwa!!!
How many times did I call you?.....Honesty, I think you have finally lost it....,on behalf of my humble self and fellow nairalanders I think we could offer some help to you....Where are you staying, which office have you been imprisoned?...

7 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Watermelon(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2013
RIP, our gallant soldiers
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by sirugos(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2013
RIP. No igbo man was among them. We make use of our brain in a tight situations.

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by NancyNelly: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Handsomeemmy: More.... The vice president with the son of one of the victim
soo sad, may their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2013
hahahaha.@empty stomach
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Did they Dieded

3 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by chuksoyo21(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2013
R.I.P to the fallen soldiers!
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by ichommy(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2013
Rip Brave men
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by dabrake(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2013

I'm saying this for the nth time. You are the most unintelligent internet user I've ever encountered.

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2013
Yes its obvious you make use of it in tight situations grin
sirugos: RIP. No igbo man was among them. We make use of our brain in a tight situations.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by zanebaddo(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2013
Boko haram boko haram boko haram!! Hw many timez ve I called u? Kindly leave us alone, what profit hz it eearned u 2 watch innocent ppl perish! Boko haram if u idiotz had threatened cameroun wit diz mass ddistructive minds and weaponz of urz, dey wud neva ve won bakassi penisula over naija! Make una abeg uuse diz una thingz protect naija frm rivalz nat killin our citizen
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2013
RIP to the fallen gallant men.
Pls can some one educate me on this:
Is the muslim rites concerning burial not applicable to men of the armed forces?

2 Likes

Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by olatade(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2013
undecided

kolo mental tinz undecided
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by Artlove(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2013
I no understand dis o, how all come b like say na primary skool died? How come dem all short? RIP
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by ossaisly(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2013
seangy4konji: Did they Dieded
U re a confused 1doit .
I pity ur background .
Ode fc
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by chrissy365: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2013

did all this just come out from a person's brain undecided
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by sanandreas(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2013
I saw dat small boy in the pix. I felt cold. Where will their families go from here.
Re: Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) by omiobo: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Musiwa35!!! gringrin I don tire for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS / Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings / Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.