Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial (33395 Views)

Jose Mourinho Takes A Jab At Arsene Wenger Over Arsenal’s Transfer Spending... / Mourinho Agrees With Wenger Over FIFA Ballon D'or / Oboabona Denies Receiving Arsenal Invitation For A Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by cyprianlah(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2013
dat was how der trial nd missed yaya toure, wenger repent ooooo....

Sorry for the embarrasment Godfrey
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by omar22(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2013
cyprianlah: dat was how der trial nd missed yaya toure, wenger repent ooooo....

For your information it was Wenger who brought Yaya and Kolo (including Ebuoe) to Europe and dump them in the Belgium club thats when Issa Hayatou accused Wenger of treating African players like slaves. And Yaya did have a trial at Arsenal. The Nigerian defender should have attended and see what happens, His life wont end.
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by arthgideon: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2013
Well first all, the Brazilian league is way much stronger than the Nigerian league. In the Brazilian league, there are lots of famous players. And Santos is a famous club. The likes of Pele has played for that team. Unlike the team the Obaobona plays for. The team is unknown outside Nigeria. The fact that Arsenal wants him on trail is that the saw a potential in him and they want to see his potential up in person. Obaobona shouldn't see the trail as an insult but an opportunity to play in a big club..
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by chiwuike20: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2013
Adufaye: bros dis is nt mata of coward or long throat! If I dy e shoe born dat tin,I go don go tey tey! Arsenal no b small club!

Wht Arsenal wanted 2 do is 2 play him along wit his age group/mate 2 see if he is lyin abt his age or can stand d pace wit his mate! No playa is bigger dan trials
Mr man, u must be a sadist and a fool 4 making such comments. u r a typical slave to d whites, judging from ur deranged statement. David beckham play his 1st premiere league match @ 16 4 tottemham, so age is really not d criteria. arsene wenger is both a miser and a fool dats y he hasn't had a notable signing up to datea. Oboabona is Nigeria's sensational defender, let wenger go play with naked wire
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by ideylaff: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
chiwuike20:
Mr man, u must be a sadist and a fool 4 making such comments. u r a typical slave to d whites, judging from ur deranged statement. David beckham play his 1st premiere league match @ 16 4 tottemham, so age is really not d criteria. arsene wenger is both a miser and a fool dats y he hasn't had a notable signing up to datea. Oboabona is Nigeria's sensational defender, let wenger go play with naked wire

Where do you send your coaches to for technical expertise/knowledge? Oyinbo land

Where you u rate your players as top players when they play in dia league ? Oyinbo league/Land

All your kits/football are from ? Oyinbo land

So what is d posing we are doing like we can do without them... LOLZ

yeye dey smell.

Person dey take arsenal FC dey pose cos wetin happen... trophy or not Arsenal FC is a great football club with proper structures and values

Empty barrels make d most noise... why is Oboabona crying and romacing the press with this dead on arrival DOA story to make himself look like some kind of G

Tschewwww
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Lustig(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Afam4eva: I see a lot of shallow comments here and i cringe at how hollow the mentality of some Nigerians are. The players that are called up for trials are playing that were discovered by scouts and these players are given the opportunity to prove themselves. It's an insult for this treatment to be extended to a player that has played at the highest stage. So, for players like that, it's either the club wants to buy them outrightly or not. I support Obaobona abeg.
walahi gaskiya ne fa... Ur talk is very correct... Propessional footballer I no dey do am for trial
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Lustig(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
Obiagu1: Wenger is really an ancient man, his species have all died off.
He missed signing Ibra because the teenager refused his silly trail not to talk of Oboabona that's already a full international with Nigeria and a regular and a champion.

I wonder when an unknown quantity like Oscar was tried at Chelsea.

Just hope Tottenham dump Arsenal from the top 4 this time around.
Him na dan iska masiyaci kawai... I pity am for all dem supporters walahi
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
honeric01:

And the other small boys nko? how many goals did Djorou score before being signed by Arsene?
One last time. trials are meant for youngsters to come test their prowess, not for already established name.

Oboabona is an established name whether you like it or not, a captain of his club and a starting 11 in the national team like Nigeria going for trial? THE GUY KNOWS HIS WORTH!
established local champion
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
sambos994:

Why are comparing a defender to a striker? Are you OK in the head?
am nt comparing, am reffering. Try and increase ur level of understanding and pls u're post is wrong. Someone is nt OK in the head, its the brain. Did u attend elementary classes at all. U cnt undastand...u cnt even write intellectually.
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lustig:
Him na dan iska masiyaci kawai... I pity am for all dem supporters walahi
just as u should have millions of unknown unimaginable pity for ur barbarism.
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
cyprianlah: dat was how der trial nd missed yaya toure, wenger repent ooooo....

Wenger is now an embarrassment to Oboabanna. As the NFF toss them about like coins in Nigeria, I suppose that should be a blessing. Bro...go and sin nomore.
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Lustig(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chukskalidon:
just as u should have millions of unknown unimaginable pity for ur barbarism.
Na y u I dey abusing me nah dan Igbo?
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by honeric01(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chukskalidon:
established local champion

Gerald is also an established local champion

Iniesta

Xavi

Lampard

E.t.c so?
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Zlatan doesn't do auditions. As a younger man, Ibrahimovic was invited to a trial at Arsenal. Whilst many players would have considered this the opportunity of lifetime, Zlatan took offence at the idea that Wenger would like him to undertake a trial with the club before joining. The Swede naturally declined:

“I couldn’t believe it. I was like ‘No way, Zlatan doesn’t do auditions’."

oya make una begin yab zltan cos league no dey sweden but he believed in himself and we have a nigerian believeing in himself and somepeople are busy taking panadol for his headache

1 Like

Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Kgdavid(m): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2013
if Godfrey was indeed invited to tryout at arsenal believe me his club chairman would be the first to remove his cap and beg him to go. why? cuz even if arsenal should sign him for even 1.5 mil pounds thats huge income for a club in the NPL, great publicity for them and for sure they can always find another defender like him. the tap of good players never runs dry in Nigeria
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by omar22(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2013
milehigh06: Zlatan doesn't do auditions. As a younger man, Ibrahimovic was invited to a trial at Arsenal. Whilst many players would have considered this the opportunity of lifetime, Zlatan took offence at the idea that Wenger would like him to undertake a trial with the club before joining. The Swede naturally declined:

“I couldn’t believe it. I was like ‘No way, Zlatan doesn’t do auditions’."

oya make una begin yab zltan cos league no dey sweden but he believed in himself and we have a nigerian believeing in himself and somepeople are busy taking panadol for his headache

Like Zlatan had a settled career, 2 years here, 3 year there, year here and there... Zlatan is an arrogant player just like Balotelli! The fact here is that Arsenal only wants to see how he would adapt to a more organised set up!

Comparing the Swedish league to the Nigerian league is kind of looney if I may say knowing that the Scandanavian league plays at the same tempo as the British league, they are[b]more organised and discipline[/b] 2 things mostly missed when Nigeria plays at all levels and which Nigerian players lack! And after the experience Wenger suffered under Kanu when he claimed that how come Kanu is getting slower and the rest of the team is getting fast and Kanu is still in his mid 20s.

Am sorry but he just denied his club around $1m - 2m transfer fee which would go along way, and minimum £15k a week wage package.
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Ajasnoop: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2013
What is Obaobona afraid of? If he believes he is as good as he claims, he only needs to buy a one-way ticket as he will come out of the trials in flying colours.

He is masking his deficiencies by claiming disrespect. Oboabona will have failed the trials if he went pure and simple. He is a good player but I don't believe he is champions league class. At least not just yet.

He had a a good nations cup, but if we are honest with ourselves, the African Nations cup is on a level with the English league one (3rd tier of English football). We have some decent teams like CIV and maybe Nigeria but the rest of the teams are really poor.

To guage the level of Nigerian football, Sunday Mba and Oboabona as homebased players had very good Nations cup but I don't see any European teams falling all over themselves to buy them. Teams these days do not buy players based on tournaments as they can be deceptive. Scouts watch you and sometimes they watch extended DVDs of your perfomances over a long period of time. Oboabona may not have had these hence the need for him to be assessed physically at Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by teaangelleo(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote
author=ideylaff]

See how mis informed you are.. When Wenger gave Kanu a chance, no other
club was willing to help him, even his current club back den Inter Milan
were hanging on to the Doctors/Surgeons report to retire the poor boy.

No man gives kids a chance to flourish more than Wenger even if will
cost him the title

How many kids are playing @ d Arsenal academy right now from African
origin.. how many Loads...

Please lets show some respoect... this decision about coming for a trial
might not even have gotten to Wengers desk..

He has scouts and talent harnessing people who make those kind of
decision

Na Obaobona dey make mouth, we go soon hear Arsenal side... may be the
boy turned up and filled a form with two conflicting dates of Birth sef ,
could have filled a form with anoda club and that one landed on
Arsenals desk 2 be compared with a new date hes quoting

we dont know if you ask me

AW is a legend weda una like am or not, dont judge him with the last 8
years look @ his entire career, players he has made and what he has done

Google wenger up and see his rating even with his no trophy 8 years den
you will know that ds nijas kid has goofed big time Going Public and
attacking Arsenal and Wenger in person.

What has d boy/man done or wia he don reach... Tscewwwwww

na 2000 una nija boys just begin watch football ni... Slamming Wenger
because of wan 30 + year old player

All of una dey yap oyinbo, why are we doing long throat to play in their
league if ours is any better?

LOL.

We yap Oyinbo and den go and do yes sir in Greece, Russia, Turkey,
Poland, and Norway... for pittance

Obaobona is making noise so he can get recognition but he went about it
the wrong way by attacking Arsene Wenger

Back to Kanu, have you heard Kanu himself bad mouth Wenger . NO cos hes
not an ingrate.

Come for trial no or yes simple why attack the employer noaw
Obaobona...wrong move if u were advised oooo [/quote]

no dey follow ppl wey kno nothing dey talk!!!

"Kanu is an Arsenal Legend - among Arsenal's all time Top 50"
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by DrTee1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kgdavid: if Godfrey was indeed invited to tryout at arsenal believe me his club chairman would be the first to remove his cap and beg him to go. why? cuz even if arsenal should sign him for even 1.5 mil pounds thats huge income for a club in the NPL, great publicity for them and for sure they can always find another defender like him. the tap of good players never runs dry in Nigeria

I respected your reply to my earlier post and only decided not to get into a personal e-debate with U. I didn't do so because your positions or deductions from my post, which U quoted, was right, but because your comments were very knowledgeable even though hugely deviant from my position.

Now let me reply you: Amir Zaki indeed was the Egyptian player. I think you really need to read Zaki's story in England. Zaki was LOANED by Wigan from Zamalek. He was highest goal scorer in England within his first 6 matches with 5 goals. He consistently stood on the goalscorers chart throughout the 2008/2009 season he was with Wigan.

Even while there, he didn't kowtow for his English managers. He was constantly being fined and all that but he didn't budge. He did his business, completed his season and EVEN REJECTED signing for Portsmouth, who wanted him badly because Algerians and Israelis were in the Portsmouth team and Management!

What more can you ask from a player who knows what he wants and stands by it? He returned to Egypt, played happily for Zamalek for another season before being loaned into England again by Hull City for 5 months during which he declared that he would return to Egypt at the end of his loan deal "if no decent club came for him" and he did return to Egypt indeed!

Look man, not every one is a social climber or an "oyinbo-yansh-licker" because of pounds or dollars. Leave Godfrey alone! Didn't you play football in secondary school yourself? Why didn't you play for the super eagles Godfrey was discovered at the dusty pitches of the secondary schools in Ondo town by the Ondo State run OSFODEC as recently as 2004. Why didn't U do something with all the football you played as a kid Sitting down there and making noise over Oboabona's career!

I was skeptical about Godfrey, not because I doubted his ability, having watched his meteoric rise to the Super Eagles from St James' Secondary School Team in Ondo town or because I had not watching him play well in the Super eagles defence during the qualifiers. However, I felt Keshi would prefer the foreign-based crop of Yobo, Omeruo and Efe Ambrose. Who could imagine that Efe would be discharged to Right/Wing Back back a 'previously-untested-at-a-major-tournament' Godfrey would be made to marshal the centre of the defence with captain Yobo? Yobo made so many mistakes in the opening game and Godfrey kept covering him up. Unfortunately for all of us, after doing well for 93 minutes, just as he did against Jordi Alba, a slight loss in concentration gifted the Burkinababes their equaliser in that opening match. In subsequent games however, he upped his ante and remained ever constant like the Northern star.

Even the Mba we all make noise about today was only lucky to have been played against Ethiopia because the favoured Fegor Ogude was ineligible (2 yellows) and Nosa Igiebor was injured. Otherwise, many wouldn't have seen Mba's abilities. That explained my skepticism before the tournament, not because I doubted his ability.

For all we care, how much of Juwon Osaniwa does the average Nigerian know? Or Egwueke How many can deny that they didn't castigate Keshi and write the Eagles off when he went to S/Africa 2013 with 17 new player and ignored the 'Big boys'?

Please, for God's sake, Godfrey knows what he wants. Ibrahimovic, Yaya Toure, Cristiano Ronaldo all knew what they wanted. How can an established national team player go for trials The trials has so large publicity all over the internet. The media has been awash with the news since March 2013, yet you proudly write as though it isn't true when you should indeed be ashamed that you are so much behind information that you didn't know!

All you need is Google! Google Oboabona transfer or Oboabona Arsenal trial! All major European teams are falling over for him. Sunshine is holding out for $1M -$2M for him. Face the issues. Stop chasing shadows and behaving like you know all and making the world laugh at your folly.

Finally, I hope you would swallow your gargantuan pride and click open this link, a briton wrote it as far back as April! 2013

metro.co.uk/2013/04/25/who-is-arsenal-and-newcastle-transfer-target-godfrey-oboabona-3666460/
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Kgdavid(m): 1:31am On Jul 31, 2013
Dr. Tee:

I respected your reply to my earlier post and only decided not to get into a personal e-debate with U. I didn't do so because your positions or deductions from my post, which U quoted, was right, but because your comments were very knowledgeable even though hugely deviant from my position.

Now let me reply you: Amir Zaki indeed was the Egyptian player. I think you really need to read Zaki's story in England. Zaki was LOANED by Wigan from Zamalek. He was highest goal scorer in England within his first 6 matches with 5 goals. He consistently stood on the goalscorers chart throughout the 2008/2009 season he was with Wigan.

Even while there, he didn't kowtow for his English managers. He was constantly being fined and all that but he didn't budge. He did his business, completed his season and EVEN REJECTED signing for Portsmouth, who wanted him badly because Algerians and Israelis were in the Portsmouth team and Management!

What more can you ask from a player who knows what he wants and stands by it? He returned to Egypt, played happily for Zamalek for another season before being loaned into England again by Hull City for 5 months during which he declared that he would return to Egypt at the end of his loan deal "if no decent club came for him" and he did return to Egypt indeed!

Look man, not every one is a social climber or an "oyinbo-yansh-licker" because of pounds or dollars. Leave Godfrey alone! Didn't you play football in secondary school yourself? Why didn't you play for the super eagles Godfrey was discovered at the dusty pitches of the secondary schools in Ondo town by the Ondo State run OSFODEC as recently as 2004. Why didn't U do something with all the football you played as a kid Sitting down there and making noise over Oboabona's career!

I was skeptical about Godfrey, not because I doubted his ability, having watched his meteoric rise to the Super Eagles from St James' Secondary School Team in Ondo town or because I had not watching him play well in the Super eagles defence during the qualifiers. However, I felt Keshi would prefer the foreign-based crop of Yobo, Omeruo and Efe Ambrose. Who could imagine that Efe would be discharged to Right/Wing Back back a 'previously-untested-at-a-major-tournament' Godfrey would be made to marshal the centre of the defence with captain Yobo? Yobo made so many mistakes in the opening game and Godfrey kept covering him up. Unfortunately for all of us, after doing well for 93 minutes, just as he did against Jordi Alba, a slight loss in concentration gifted the Burkinababes their equaliser in that opening match. In subsequent games however, he upped his ante and remained ever constant like the Northern star.

Even the Mba we all make noise about today was only lucky to have been played against Ethiopia because the favoured Fegor Ogude was ineligible (2 yellows) and Nosa Igiebor was injured. Otherwise, many wouldn't have seen Mba's abilities. That explained my skepticism before the tournament, not because I doubted his ability.

For all we care, how much of Juwon Osaniwa does the average Nigerian know? Or Egwueke How many can deny that they didn't castigate Keshi and write the Eagles off when he went to S/Africa 2013 with 17 new player and ignored the 'Big boys'?

Please, for God's sake, Godfrey knows what he wants. Ibrahimovic, Yaya Toure, Cristiano Ronaldo all knew what they wanted. How can an established national team player go for trials The trials has so large publicity all over the internet. The media has been awash with the news since March 2013, yet you proudly write as though it isn't true when you should indeed be ashamed that you are so much behind information that you didn't know!

All you need is Google! Google Oboabona transfer or Oboabona Arsenal trial! All major European teams are falling over for him. Sunshine is holding out for $1M -$2M for him. Face the issues. Stop chasing shadows and behaving like you know all and making the world laugh at your folly.

Finally, I hope you would swallow your gargantuan pride and click open this link, a briton wrote it as far back as April! 2013

metro.co.uk/2013/04/25/who-is-arsenal-and-newcastle-transfer-target-godfrey-oboabona-3666460/

grin oga sah relax naw.... firstly i didnt really play much football till i was 16 and if i might say so myself i was pretty good at some point. i was also defender as well. if not for health problems i had i might have made a career out of it. im still a pretty decent player.

secondly Zaki was kicked out because he kept misbehaving..... besides Zaki was a well known player (in profesisonal circles) before coming to england

but on to the real matter at hand, sir did you actually read the link you posted?? that article actually states that Ogboagbona was on trial at arsenal in march!!! in other words he actually did go for the trials!!! in other words i was ryt when i said this news is false.
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Kgdavid(m): 1:32am On Jul 31, 2013
35Use ← → keys to
Who is Arsenal and Newcastle target Oboabona?Transfer target: Clubs are forming a queue to sign Godfrey Oboabona (Picture: Getty)
He’s said to be subject of a transfer tug-of-war between Arsenal and Newcastle, and is regarded as one of the best players in Africa, but who exactly is Godfrey Oboabona?

What do we know about him?
Oboabona is a 23-year-old, 6’2 central defender who can also play in midfield (and has even been used as an emergency striker). He currently plays for Nigerian club Sunshine Stars in his home land, and has 18 caps for the national team.

Bit of a Jack of all trades, master of none then?
Not at all. Oboabona has proved himself in African football as a reliable player in whatever position, using his pace, power and strength to good effect.

And it’s his solid work ethic and ability to adapt to any situation that has seen him stand out – no wonder clubs all over Europe want to sign him.

Who exactly wants him?
Well, according to reports in Nigeria, Newcastle are leading the chase and hope to wrap up a deal at the end of the season.

But Arsenal had him on trial in March and are known to be huge admirers. They hold the advantage of being Oboabona’s boy hood club, but doubts over whether he would get a work permit mean the deal is complicated.

How much would he cost?
It’s thought that his club the Sunshine Stars would part with Oboabona for around £1million – a snip considering his quality and potential to improve.

With a little bit of negotiating, Premier League sides may even be able to bring that down further.

the bolded tell the whole story
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by DrTee1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kgdavid: 35Use ← → keys to
Who is Arsenal and Newcastle target Oboabona?Transfer target: Clubs are forming a queue to sign Godfrey Oboabona (Picture: Getty)
He’s said to be subject of a transfer tug-of-war between Arsenal and Newcastle, and is regarded as one of the best players in Africa, but who exactly is Godfrey Oboabona?

What do we know about him?
Oboabona is a 23-year-old, 6’2 central defender who can also play in midfield (and has even been used as an emergency striker). He currently plays for Nigerian club Sunshine Stars in his home land, and has 18 caps for the national team.

Bit of a Jack of all trades, master of none then?
Not at all. Oboabona has proved himself in African football as a reliable player in whatever position, using his pace, power and strength to good effect.

And it’s his solid work ethic and ability to adapt to any situation that has seen him stand out – no wonder clubs all over Europe want to sign him.

Who exactly wants him?
Well, according to reports in Nigeria, Newcastle are leading the chase and hope to wrap up a deal at the end of the season.

But Arsenal had him on trial in March and are known to be huge admirers. They hold the advantage of being Oboabona’s boy hood club, but doubts over whether he would get a work permit mean the deal is complicated.

How much would he cost?
It’s thought that his club the Sunshine Stars would part with Oboabona for around £1million – a snip considering his quality and potential to improve.

With a little bit of negotiating, Premier League sides may even be able to bring that down further.

the bolded tell the whole story

Godfrey didn't go for trials in Arsenal. He was invited for trials as early as February. The british journalist who wrote this in April assumed that he turned up for the trials.

He didn't go then - the NPFL was on. It was assumed that he would go at the Nigerian end-of-season. He has however turned the table on Wenger by slamming him rather than going for trials.

Finally, I appreciate the mature way you handled my last write-up. I was indeed upset and had unleashed quite a volley. You've once again earned my respect!

1 Like

Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by Kgdavid(m): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Dr. Tee:

Godfrey didn't go for trials in Arsenal. He was invited for trials as early as February. The british journalist who wrote this in April assumed that he turned up for the trials.

He didn't go then - the NPFL was on. It was assumed that he would go at the Nigerian end-of-season. He has however turned the table on Wenger by slamming him rather than going for trials.

Finally, I appreciate the mature way you handled my last write-up. I was indeed upset and had unleashed quite a volley. You've once again earned my respect!

the respect is mutual. smiley well whatever the case may be i wish Godfrey the best in his career. he is indeed a good player i just hope he makes wise decisions.

1 Like

Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by afrokid(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2013
With all the noise you people have been making, he ended up signing for one club in turkey (don't ask me the name because I've never heard of the team before). Let's wish him well.
Re: Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial by honeric01(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2013
afrokid: With all the noise you people have been making, he ended up signing for one club in turkey (don't ask me the name because I've never heard of the team before). Let's wish him well.

This is exactly what he needs, where he can grow properly with first team playing time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mikel To Become Highest Paid Player At Marseille? / Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal / Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.