Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) (51907 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Africans At Miss World 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
usmsam:

Even our Miss Nigeria is not fine. She is just fair and thats it. We need to choose our reps wisely. First of all, she doesnt carry herself well, she isnt social with the other girls or eloquent when speaking. She doesnt ooze the kind of class I am seeing with the other girls like Ghana, CIV, SA and Cameroun. I dont think shes got what it takes.

She looks more like a video girl than a beauty queen to me. Its so bad that even on this thread, the amount of times we have talked about her is negligible compared to the other African reps. A Nigerian site for the matter. Chai!

You are right but I think she's pretty though but lacks presence. But it doesn't bother me o. If you knew who represented us last year, you won't flinch for this one grin. The other African contestants have more aura and presence.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
stillwater:

You are right but I think she's pretty though but lacks presence. But it doesn't bother me o. If you knew who represented us last year, you won't flinch for this one grin. The other African contestants have more aura and presence.

LMAO!! I just saw. We stepped up big time this year o. See me complaining. Infact, I withdraw part of my statement where i said she wasnt fine. The girl is a beauty compared to last years rep. They should have just crowned her Miss Worwor instead lipsrsealed
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Are u guys talking about Damiete she was one of the most influential african misses last year, she ended up in the quarterfinal i believe, Anna is prettier but she won't do better than her, because Damiete had much more presence...
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Exclusive coverage day 5 smiley (In the vid: Cameroon, France, CIV, Ghana, Nigeria, Jamaica, Lesotho, Cyprus, Georgia, Canada...and Julia Morley: CEO of Miss World Organization)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atS5mJn-BGg
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sybellah: Sagamite![size=2pt]is that really u on yo profile?[/size]Damn! grin

No that is not me o. lipsrsealed

That is a pix of a male international super model I put up to hide my identity.

Apparently girls think the guy is fine to the bones.

You see that butt? .................... It is signed to a contract with Givenchy for £3m.

His chest is signed to Gucci for £3.5m. His legs are signed to Nike for £2m. While his face is signed to Ralph Lauren for £10m.

No try the guy. Na hot bobo! smiley

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sagamite:

No that is not me o. lipsrsealed

That is a pix of a male international super model I put up to hide my identity.

Apparently girls think the guy is fine to the bones.

You see that butt? .................... It is signed to a contract with Givenchy for £3m.

His chest is signed to Gucci for £3.5m. His legs are signed to Nike for £2m. While his face is signed to Ralph Lauren for £10m.

No try the guy. Na hot bobo! smiley

lool na wa o! tell the supa-model that too many brands kill the swagg tongue
dun mind my curiosity na, i was just asking oo
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
cool

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
I really really love Miss Ghana, she is reppin well

2 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sybellah: Are u guys talking about Damiete she was one of the most influential african misses last year, she ended up in the quarterfinal i believe, Anna is prettier but she won't do better than her, because Damiete had much more presence...

Isabella Ayuk. Isabella actually won Miss Nigeria, like Anna and was supposed to represent at Miss World, but she couldn't make it and did Miss Universe instead. So Damiete did miss world instead.
So I'm saying I'm not flinched about Anna, cos last year winner didn't cut it for me at all.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ethiopia could really pull of a surprise. Her Beauty With A Purpose Project is fantastic. Basically she is involved in taking care of less fortunate kids that suffer from hunger, she is also involved in an education development and enviroenemntal projects in her country. As iiin a real queen. smiley

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
stillwater:

Isabella Ayuk. Isabella actually won Miss Nigeria, like Anna and was supposed to represent at Miss World, but she couldn't make it and did Miss Universe instead. So Damiete did miss world instead.
So I'm saying I'm not flinched about Anna, cos last year winner didn't cut it for me at all.

aah ok i see now, I dun follow miss universe very well so I don't know her
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
My fav pic <3 those sport pics where really colorful and cheerful, like it

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2013
My sweet sister much love and support kiss

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Sybellah:
lool na wa o! tell the supa-model that too many brands kill the swagg tongue
dun mind my curiosity na, i was just asking oo

It is was just the case that he is too fine to the point no single brand could afford him contractually.

It is okay, many women always want to know this sexy guy noni. wink
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Ms Ghana has a look that can make a nigga put a ring on it.

Scarily hot girl! Makes a man wanna kiss.

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sybellah: I really really love Miss Ghana, she is reppin well

She's pretty along with miss Cameroon and miss CIV. Who is the most comfortable among these 3 when it comes to answer questions ?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
thiendella:
She's pretty along with miss Cameroon and miss CIV. Who is the most comfortable among these 3 when it comes to answer questions ?

Well for now we cannot tell, cause only Cameroon has been among the lucky ones to be granted with 2 opportunities to go to press conferences. I suppose Ghana is also very comfortable but more formal than her counterparts, as for CIV, expressing in english and in french is a totally different story. She is not bilingual yet, she has been taking extensive classes a few months ago, just for the competition, and she is still learning. So she is kinda shy when she expresses herself in english. In french she has a lot more presence on stage, but is still less formal than Ghana for instance. She is still very young so it is a bit understandable.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite: Ms Ghana has a look that can make a nigga put a ring on it.

Scarily hot girl! Makes a man wanna kiss.

Yea Ghana has something that others don't, I don't know what cause if it is beauty, well the african+world batch are full of them, but she has such an aura that is almost tangible...
it must be the way she carries herself, very classy chick.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite:

It is was just the case that he is too fine to the point no single brand could afford him contractually.

It is okay, many women always want to know this sexy guy noni. wink

I understand why [size=2pt]see muscles chei[/size] wink
may I ask u if it's not too indiscreet, what is yourhis workout regiment?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
HOT!

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
thiendella:
It s quite hard cause they are many but as for the 2 press conferences and her surprised interview during the opening show , the only thing I can say is that Cameroon has a fluent English and kind of impressive confidence she really made it on the opening show but I like Ghana s video so I think she is so a good speaker so let s see . Crossed fingers for Africans
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sybellah:

I understand why [size=2pt]see muscles chei[/size] wink
may I ask u if it's not too indiscreet, what is yourhis workout regiment?

The same diet my babalawo (i.e. shaman/medicine doctor) recommended:

Morning - Garri & kulikuli

Afternoon - Eba (i.e. Garri suffused with delicate whiff of hot water) eaten with brokortor meat (i.e. cow hide and foot)

Tea-time - Garri cake for tea

Dinner - Garri with runny beans

https://www.nairaland.com/970742/marriage-does-length-courtship-matter/6#11386732

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sybellah: HOT!

There is something about CIV that makes her a heartwarmer.

Just seeing her face in pix gives one an involuntary warm feeling in the heart because of the awe of her beauty.

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nayah:
It s quite hard cause they are many but as for the 2 press conferences and her surprised interview during the opening show , the only thing I can say is that Cameroon has a fluent English and kind of impressive confidence she really made it on the opening show but I like Ghana s video so I think she is so a good speaker so let s see . Crossed fingers for Africans
Yeah They all are smart and beautiful but I think their elocution will make the difference,Miss Cameroon and Ghana are fluent and miss CIV obviously isn't , I don't think she will be as comfortable as if she could speak in french.. That girl is model material though smiley

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite:

The same diet my babalawo (i.e. shaman/medicine doctor) recommended:

Morning - Garri & kulikuli

Afternoon - Eba (i.e. Garri suffused with delicate whiff of hot water) eaten with brokortor meat (i.e. cow hide and foot)

Tea-time - Garri cake for tea

Dinner - Garri with runny beans

https://www.nairaland.com/970742/marriage-does-length-courtship-matter/6#11386732

grin grin grin lmaoo, well Garri na the ideal meal!!!!
thank you for the info na, i must communicate this to the oga at the top cool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
thiendella:
Yeah They all are smart and beautiful but I think their elocution will make the difference,Miss Cameroon and Ghana are fluent and miss CIV obviously isn't , I don't think she will be as comfortable as if she could speak in french.. That girl is model material though smiley

aha, don't worry she has been told for important interviews to speak in french wink They will translate, so it's all good smiley
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite:

There is something about CIV that makes her a heartwarmer.

Just seeing her face in pix gives one an involuntary warm feeling in the heart because of the awe of her beauty.

as innn very sweet appearance, she is such a babes
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sybellah:

aha, don't worry she has been told for important interviews to speak in french wink They will translate, so it's all good smiley
Ah that's great so , I'm sure she will ace them interviews
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
thiendella:
Ah that's great so , I'm sure she will ace them interviews

Hopefully, Miss Guinee is also bilingual, she is not as popular but she sure has her chances

The public aint hyping Guinea and Ethiopia enough, however I won't be surprise at all if they place, They have both amazing physic.The Beauty With A Purpose project matters a lot, and Ethiopia could really stand out there, if she does she ll have much more chances to place cuz she was a semi-finalist at Beach Beauty.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Actually Thiendella to be honest the Top Model challenge will determine which African will stand out because this is one of the most important step for the next level on the great final. The one who will be placed on that will have strong chance to be very good placed later. Hope they will do well especially Cameroon smiley
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sybellah:

t'es aveugle ou bien? t'as pas vu la 3 eme? tongue lool
lool miss South Soudan is too ugly
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nayah: Actually Thiendella to be honest the Top Model challenge will determine which African will stand out because this is one of the most important step for the next level on the great final. The one who will be placed on that will have strong chance to be very good placed later. Hope they will do well especially Cameroon smiley
What is that Do they have to model like on a catwalk? Anyways the Cameroon and CIV girls are more model shaped than the ghana one, but they all can make it

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) / How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.