Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Information On Perfume Business And Perfume Usage - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information On Perfume Business And Perfume Usage (807 Views)

How To Produce Body Spray And Perfume / Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed / Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Perfume Business And Perfume Usage by Tunkz(f): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Pls kindly tell me all you know about Perfume business,by answering the following questions:
1. Capital i.e amount needed to start the business,
2. How and where to get ORIGINAL DESIGNER PERFUMES @ wholesale price either in Nigeria or Abroad,
3. How to distinguish original perfs from fake ones,
4. How to know the perfume that will last long on you,
5. What does 3.3FL.Oz that is usually on perfume mean,
6. Pls list the perfumes that has the best scent that you know, and kindly write d gender its for. E.g Polo Blue(M), meaning its for men.
7. Difference between EAU DE PARFUM and EAU DE TOILETTE
8. How and where to spray perfumes i.e are u to spray on your body or clothes and which parts should you spray them,and
9. Pls kindly state here any other information that you know about perfumes that is not in the above listed questions.

NOTE: Answers provided to the above questions will not only help me but it will also help others who need this kind of information. Therefore for easy understanding pls try to state the number you are answering. E.g, Answer to 1 : You will need ......as capital.

Thank you and God bless you all.

Tunkz
Re: Information On Perfume Business And Perfume Usage by dombible(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bro you have a good idea,but i will say if any one knows how to produce perfum he or she should help with the info. smileyBro you have a good idea,but i will say if any one knows how to produce perfum he or she should help with the info.
Re: Information On Perfume Business And Perfume Usage by Tunkz(f): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
dombible: Bro you have a good idea,but i will say if any one knows how to produce perfum he or she should help with the info. smileyBro you have a good idea,but i will say if any one knows how to produce perfum he or she should help with the info.
Thnx dombible
Re: Information On Perfume Business And Perfume Usage by dombible(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Good speak.
Re: Information On Perfume Business And Perfume Usage by Tunkz(f): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pls am still waiting for your replies oooo, i dey beg ni oooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Grade 5A Brazilian Human Hair Available / Fully Developed & Automated Money Making Website For Sale / Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.