Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49471 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by eripecs(f): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2013
surveycash:

Whose number is this?

@Highrank, Kobomart has no coordinator in that location. If you transact business with anyone there, you are doing it at your own risk.

thanks. just stumbled on this thread yesterdaywhere d poster was calling 4 pple in my area. my intention was for us to meet and probably discuss on d on-going issue. i'll call u instead.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2013
eripecs:
thanks. just stumbled on this thread yesterday where d poster was calling 4 pple in kwara. my intention was for us to meet and probably discuss on d on-going issue. i'll call u instead. no rep 4rm kwara?

eripecs, the way you dropped the number portrayed you as a coordinator in that zone. Those that are coordinators now have worked hard to earn that trust. They have been active since July 7 that this thread was opened. They have had series of meetings both online & offline. We are family here and we know when a stranger in our midst.

Dele, you may have a good intention but the manner is suspicious. I have found out that you are new here and it's your first-comment tradition to ask people to call you. This thread is not about 24options which you are passionate about but on Importation but if you feel you feel you are man for the job, convince us.

How is Tanke Akata today?

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Mcleo007(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2013
@Surveycash, please respond to the mail i sent you. Its been like 4 days now. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Toluway: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2013
@uc man
Why didnt you respond on this meeting venue issue? You complained about the former venue and I gave you another option and you've not taken either position. Pls respond urgently so that others may well prepare their minds.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by highrank(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2013
surveycash:

eripecs, the way you dropped the number portrayed you as a coordinator in that zone. Those that are coordinators now have worked hard to earn that trust. They have been active since July 7 that this thread was opened. They have had series of meetings both online & offline. We are family here and we know when a stranger in our midst.

Dele, you may have a good intention but the manner is suspicious. I have found out that you are new here and it's your first-comment tradition to ask people to call you. This thread is not about 24options which you are passionate about but on Importation but if you feel you feel you are man for the job, convince us.

Thanks,i've euen concluded that he might b 419,while seen ur post,i ignored him totally.If he is from ilorin,kwara state really.Let him call me 2 meet and report 2 oga@d top that kwara now ready 4 kobomart.I'm not new on this thread ,i've been following right from d begining,i have made my order ch i'm expecting anytime from now.My number is 08032315716,long live kobomart,long live nairaland.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2013
Just called Toluway.He sounded like an Ibo man.lol Anyway em reping kwara and Kogi state. hope to see others at d meeting.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Mcleo007: @Surveycash, please respond to the mail i sent you. Its been like 4 days now. Thanks

[Color=006600]
I did not receive it. I check me mail every hour.
[/color]
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2013
smiley
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2013
surveycash:
[Color=006600]
I did not receive it. I check me mail every hour.
[/color]

what happened to ur usual green trademark posts.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Mcleo007: @Surveycash, please respond to the mail i sent you. Its been like 4 days now. Thanks

Replied.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2013
mukhcech:

what happened to ur usual green trademark posts.

Thanks you noticed. Am mobile and it's always difficult with phone.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2013
Toluway: NOTICE OF MEETING This to inform members of the North Central Zone that our first meeting shall hold next saturday, 27/ 09/13, at 1 PM. This time was chosen to enable those outside Abuja enough time to travel in and out of the city. VENUE: Coming from Abuja on the way to Maraba, ask for Yanyan b4 bridge. To your right hand side is the way to Karu market. Ask for Karu market. At the market area, ask for Courtland Garden. The garden is just beside the market. I shall be waiting for you. Thank you. Coordinator.

Our one should be one o. No african time.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Toluway: NOTICE OF MEETING This to inform members of the North Central Zone that our first meeting shall hold next saturday, 27/ 09/13, at 1 PM. This time was chosen to enable those outside Abuja enough time to travel in and out of the city. VENUE: Coming from Abuja on the way to Maraba, ask for Yanyan b4 bridge. To your right hand side is the way to Karu market. Ask for Karu market. At the market area, ask for Courtland Garden. The garden is just beside the market. I shall be waiting for you. Thank you. Coordinator.

Our 1pm should be one 1pm. No african time. AND SATURDAY IS NOT 27TH. ON 27TH IS TOMMORROW DAT is friday. OGA TOLUWAY Pls make adjustment if need be. Thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ucman1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kk. Understood now...
One luv!
surveycash: @UC, the N2k is not just for form but other startup expenses. Have you asked where we got funding for business name registration, doman name reg and hosting, opening a corporate account, bulk sms,?

Or where do we get money to get say a central printer, scanner and an office computer set? That N2k should do it.

We don't want to touch the N50k for business.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by eripecs(f): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
surveycash:

Am a simple n a God fearing person. u dont need 2 entertain fear abt me. kudos, u've done a lot of research abt me. Good job! I ave d money 2 invest in dis biz but i want 2 tread wt care. I'll give u a call wn am ready. Thanks n welldone.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Just like yesterday, the idea is already 2 months old. In this period, we have been able;

1. Explain the idea to interested partners

2. Meet and liase with partners within Lagos

3. Form branches across the 6 geopolitical zones and assign a head to each zone.

4. Incorporate Kobomart as the name of the company to drive the idea.

5. Draft out the MOA & Business structure

6. Review the MOA with interest partners across the zones.

7. Registered and hosted kobodeal.com, the online store for kobomart enterprises

8. Form whatsapp groups at various levels

9. Created and launch a powerful logo and slogan

10. Created a corporate account for kobomart
Etc etc etc

All these happened by the selflessness of people working assiduously nationwide. These are people 80% of whom have not met physically. They are far apart but yet very close. Thanks to the internet.

Can anyone tell me a Nigerian venture as strong as Kobomart?

Wouldn't you rather join us?

The window of opportunity is still open till it is shut by 4:01pm Monday September 30, 2013.

Don't say we didn't invite you!

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by toluxa1(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2013
surveycash:

Ah-ah! Na everywhere you know ni? shocked You be Ghost? Chei grin
wink

Will contact you tomorrow, something needs to be fixed (NC>NW)
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2013
Oga Toluway. show face now. abi naso NC go dey do. The meeting date is not even certain. is it today or tommorrow. am afraid.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2013
toluxa1:

Ah-ah! Na everywhere you know ni? shocked You be Ghost? Chei grin
wink

Will contact you tomorrow, something needs to be fixed (NC>NW)

grin grin grin For where? Am just a traveler oo. Ok
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Toluway: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2013
Hi, North Central Zone members.
As you are already aware, our inaugural meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, 28th Sept, 2013, and by the grace of God, nothing has changed this date.
Also, the venue has not changed; i.e. Courtland Garden, Karo, FCT, Abuja.
Time: 1 PM
Direction=From A.Y.A, Abuja on the way to Mararaba, get to Yanyan b4 bridge, turn left and head to Karo Market. The Garden is located few yards after the market. You may wish to ask.
Long live Kobomart, Long live Nigeria.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
@toluway...well done sir.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ibrochaka(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Am also interested o, i represent kogi state
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ibrochaka(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pls am very much interested, am new on dis thread and i want to know d cost of d form and where 2 obtain d form, am in kogi state thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ibrochaka(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ibrochaka: Am also interested o, i represent kogi state
...pls let me know where and how to get d form and d cost of d form...thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ibrochaka: Pls am very much interested, am new on dis thread and i want to know d cost of d form and where 2 obtain d form, am in kogi state thanks.

unfortunately, we are yet to have a coordinator in that axis.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by prothelley(f): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
surveycash: Just like yesterday, the idea is already 2 months old. In this period, we have been able;

1. Explain the idea to interested partners

2. Meet and liase with partners within Lagos

3. Form branches across the 6 geopolitical zones and assign a head to each zone.

4. Incorporate Kobomart as the name of the company to drive the idea.

5. Draft out the MOA & Business structure

6. Review the MOA with interest partners across the zones.

7. Registered and hosted kobodeal.com, the online store for kobomart enterprises

8. Form whatsapp groups at various levels

9. Created and launch a powerful logo and slogan

10. Created a corporate account for kobomart
Etc etc etc

All these happened by the selflessness of people working assiduously nationwide. These are people 80% of whom have not met physically. They are far apart but yet very close. Thanks to the internet.

Can anyone tell me a Nigerian venture as strong as Kobomart?

Wouldn't you rather join us?

The window of opportunity is still open till it is shut by 4:01pm Monday September 30, 2013.

Don't say we didn't invite you!

@Surveycash...............I have missed alot since the last time this idea was brought to the fore. Am in Akwa Ibom, will love to join the South South group........connect me. diamondclickscomputers@gmail.com

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by prothelley(f): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=prothelley][/quote]

@Surveycash...............I have missed alot since the last time this idea was brought to the fore. Am in Akwa Ibom, will love to join the South South group........connect me. diamondclickscomputers@gmail.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by prothelley(f): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
princeuk21: @all South-South Window is still open for all South-South members to Join. Thanks

@princeuk21, where is your location?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
prothelley:

@princeuk21, where is your location?
Port-Harcourt. You can call me on 07012228485. *Please Note* The window of opportunity for Pioneer Partners is still open till it is shut by 4:01pm Monday September 30, 2013. (I HAVE TO MEET WITH YOU IN PERSON BEFORE DISCLOSING THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO YOU) Thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ceaz4r(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
I rep Owerri, Imo state!!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Just got a call from Eripecs. She took her time to explain things to me. I am sorry madam for the earlier reply. You have a good heart towards this cause.
My only worry is time. The window of opportunity closes by Monday.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Chyguz88: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
@survey cash, i jst stumbled on dis thread, have always wanted to do dis biz but no morale tnk God for dis, u n every other person dat has contributed positively. Please n please am in Enugu state can u connect me to d cordinator here cos am so in. My no is 08068020288: he shldnt waste his money calling, whatsapp me pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.