Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49472 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Chyguzz88, pls call Shakes85 on 08034337159.

You got a lot of catching ups to do.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Chyguz88: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
surveycash: Chyguzz88, pls call Shakes85 on 08034337159.

You got a lot of catching ups to do.
thanks u r d best. I ll place the call tomorrow its already too late. ehugs
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by go4value(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
[/color][quote author=Chyguz88][color=#000099]@survey cash, i jst stumbled on dis thread, have always wanted to do dis biz but no morale tnk God for dis, u n every other person dat has contributed positively. Please n please am in Enugu state can u connect me to d cordinator here cos am so in. My no is 08068020288: he shldnt waste his money calling, whatsapp me pls[

U can call me on 07035351483
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ligxy(f): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2013
Pls, I'm just seeing this thread today and I am very interested. But I need to be put through. Anybody to help me pls? Can I get the number for the whatsapp group? I'm just a starter, your replies will we appreciated. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ligxy(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2013
I'll like to rep Ekiti State.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2013
@Ligxy, you need to go thru the pages to understand the idea.

Call your nearest coordinator for a meeting.

If you do this, you will get all details you need.

Where are you now?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ligxy(f): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Thank you sir, I'm presently at Nsukka but will be in Ekiti by next month I'll be there for the next 6 months. I really don't know anything about importing. I'm a novice but ready to learn.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2013
i av tried to buy on aliexpress using my credit card but they kept closing my orders after about 10hrs of reviewing by them. they kept citing security reasons nd so on. i want people in the house to help me on what might b wrong. @surveycash and other gurus pls help. thank u
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2013
brudiga: i av tried to buy on aliexpress using my credit card but they kept closing my orders after about 10hrs of reviewing by them. they kept citing security reasons nd so on. i want people in the house to help me on what might b wrong. @surveycash and other gurus pls help. thank u
please make your complain here ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/240#1186199.7710 <== and not on this thread, this is interested partners for importation business meeting zone thread not for credit card help. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ligxy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
@surveycash. My email is lisberry4real@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Great job here.

Btw incase you guys need a US phone number that can make calls receive calls
and sms, get it done online at Usacallsms.com

You can get a free trial for US number on this nairaland thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Toluway: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
NC Zone. uc man and i are here waiting for others to join us for the inaugural meeting. Corteland Garden, Karu, Abuja.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2013
Toluway and UC-man, well done guys. Your passion is a demonstration of faith towards this cause. You may not know this but you have just registered yourself with a conglomerate that will remember as one of its kind in the history of this nation.

Well done.

@All...If you are still sittng on your hands to see how things playout, I have one sentence for you. "Delay is Dangerous"

But

I have good news for you.

The window of opportunity is still open till close of bank doors on Monday 30th September, 2013.

To all those who have secuired a spot in this venture, congratulations. We have burnt the bridges of failure. Success is a MUST. Remember our core values? The 3Ts.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ibrochaka(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2013
surveycash: Toluway and UC-man, well done guys. Your passion is a demonstration of faith towards this cause. You may not know this but you have just registered yourself with a conglomerate that will remember as one of its kind in the history of this nation.

Well done.

@All...If you are still sittng on your hands to see how things playout, I have one sentence for you. "Delay is Dangerous"

But

I have good news for you.

The window of opportunity is still open till close of bank doors on Monday 30th September, 2013.

To all those who have secuired a spot in this venture, congratulations. We have burnt the bridges of failure. Success is a MUST. Remember our core values? The 3Ts.
pls sir, i sent u guys message on hw 2 regista bt der was no response or iz it dat am nt qualify?...am stil interested xo tel me hw 2 go abt d registration, am in kogi state thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ibrochaka: pls sir, i sent u guys message on hw 2 regista bt der was no response or iz it dat am nt qualify?...am stil interested xo tel me hw 2 go abt d registration, am in kogi state thanks.

It's possible I missed the text in ocean of messages.

Send a mail to partner@kobodeal.com to download the memorandum of agreement asap. Just check ur mail after 10secs to download.

Pls call me immediately on 08038908102 to see what we can do.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ibrochaka(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
surveycash:

It's possible I missed the text in ocean of messages.

Send a mail to partner@kobodeal.com to download the memorandum of agreement asap. Just check ur mail after 10secs to download.

Pls call me immediately on 08038908102 to see what we can do.

i wil do dat rite away, thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chyguz88: thanks u r d best. I ll place the call tomorrow its already too late. ehugs

How was ur meeting with Shakes85 ma? If you have any doubts, worries or questions, pls feel free to ask.

Thank you
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by go4value(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=surveycash]

How was ur meeting with Shakes85 ma? If you have any doubts, worries or questions, pls feel free to ask.

Thank you

Clock is ticking ......if u reside in d. Southeastern zone,u can still make.
Contact me or shakes85[color=#000099]
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Morning great minds
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
i av really stepped on toes on kobomart. U guys should pls 4giv me. I dont really av an explanation 2 giv cos things just happened beyond ordinary.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
sessytony: i av really stepped on toes on kobomart. U guys should pls 4giv me. I dont really av an explanation 2 giv cos things just happened beyond ordinary.
why did u left TђƸ̵ chat room,I think there is a better place than this to appeal to fellow kobomart.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ligxy(f): 1:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Pls, how can I join the chatroom? So I can be updated please.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by AdoOloro(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ligxy: Pls, how can I join the chatroom? So I can be updated please.

Hello Ligxy,
I want to advise you to be carefull doing business. Some guys are out there who need your money badly. Thank you.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texybaby(f): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kaduna based....i am so in on this one...i need to b linked....am kaduna based...keep up d nice work
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kentochi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Good day to you all @ OP sir i just saw this thread today pls sir will there be room for second chance on asparing member like me i live at Edo state i can see you already have repsentatve from here but i can cover Auchi in edo state reply me sir thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ligxy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
AdoOloro:

Hello Ligxy,
I want to advise you to be carefull doing business. Some guys are out there who need your money badly. Thank you.

Thanks for your concern AdoOloro, I really appreciate. smiley
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by flakkylegend(f): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
I just stumbled on this thread not quite long and I am very much interested in the biz. Presently I am not in the country will be back to Naija in a few months time I hope in the future we can still be given an opportunity to join. I rep Ilorin Kwara State.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by flakkylegend(f): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
highrank: Pls oga surveycash,who is the co-ordinator of ilorin,kwara state.I see myself alone.What can i do,i've been shouting calling others from this axis 2 let form our jv.but no response,pls assist.I don't wan't 2 be left behind.Tnx.
I am also from ilorin Kwara state and I'm interested in this but unfortunately I am not in the country right now I hope when I come back in a few months I will be able to join and rep Kwara
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
flakky legend: I am also from ilorin Kwara state and I'm interested in this but unfortunately I am not in the country right now I hope when I come back in a few months I will be able to join and rep Kwara

Here too in Ilorin. Its so sad that we couldn't form a team. If anything came up this is my number 07066267721
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2013

Ladies and gentlemen, registration for Kobomart pioneer partners just closed.

If you are not in by then, don't despair. Kobomart loves u and have you in mind. You can still be a partner in the 2nd phase when the doors are open to take in general partners. So, start saving up the cash today. But mind you, it may require more than 50k by then as equity would have risen.

If you still don't meet GP say 3months from now, you can come in as an investor. So, the door of opportunities are for you to choose.

Nonetheless, this thread still stands. We are are a family and we always remain as one.

Thank you all for interest in kobomart.

Long live kobomart!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texybaby(f): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
surveycash:
Ladies and gentlemen, registration for Kobomart pioneer partners just closed.

If you are not in by then, don't despair. Kobomart loves u and have you in mind. You can still be a partner in the 2nd phase when the doors are open to take in general partners. So, start saving up the cash today. But mind you, it may require more than 50k by then as equity would have risen.
If you still don't meet GP say 3months from now, you can come in as an investor. So, the door of opportunities are for you to choose.

Nonetheless, this thread still stands. We are are a family and we always remain as one.

Thank you all for interest in kobomart.

Long live kobomart!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

so no space for now oooohhhhh its closed we can't join d crew for now.....no space to let us in quickly.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.