Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (50102 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Iykecollins(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2013
texybaby:
so no space for now oooohhhhh its closed we can't join d crew for now.....no space to let us in quickly.....
Windows are always open in kobomart, keep in touch to know when and where you will fit in. You must not be a Pioneer partner which is the one closed, there are rooms for general partners and investors.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2013
Iykecollins:
Windows are always open in kobomart, keep in touch to know when and where you will fit in. You must not be a Pioneer partner which is the one closed, there are rooms for general partners and investors.

....and marketers too. Where is neroflo57?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Sobrit(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2013
AdoOloro:

Hello Ligxy,
I want to advise you to be carefull doing business. Some guys are out there who need your money badly. Thank you.
do you know where you are man? You will come back here in some months time to tender a regretable and unreserved apologies.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by harryolt: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Boss, is the window still open? I just stumbled into this very late. Plz reply me, this is my mail- harryolt@yahoo.com. thanks a lot.
surveycash: Just like yesterday, the idea is already 2 months old. In this period, we have been able;

1. Explain the idea to interested partners

2. Meet and liase with partners within Lagos

3. Form branches across the 6 geopolitical zones and assign a head to each zone.

4. Incorporate Kobomart as the name of the company to drive the idea.

5. Draft out the MOA & Business structure

6. Review the MOA with interest partners across the zones.

7. Registered and hosted kobodeal.com, the online store for kobomart enterprises

8. Form whatsapp groups at various levels

9. Created and launch a powerful logo and slogan

10. Created a corporate account for kobomart
Etc etc etc

All these happened by the selflessness of people working assiduously nationwide. These are people 80% of whom have not met physically. They are far apart but yet very close. Thanks to the internet.

Can anyone tell me a Nigerian venture as strong as Kobomart?

Wouldn't you rather join us?

The window of opportunity is still open till it is shut by 4:01pm Monday September 30, 2013.

Don't say we didn't invite you!

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2013
surveycash:

bros i de here oooo
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
neroflo57:

bros i de here oooo

Drop your number, you will be contacted by Kobomart marketing manager.

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by charlie21: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
am in too....akure also
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
surveycash:

neroflo57@gmail.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pj3400(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2013
AdoOloro:

Hello Ligxy,
I want to advise you to be carefull doing business. Some guys are out there who need your money badly. Thank you.

A lot of people can never be like. People like you believe nothing good can come out of Nigeria even when some people try harder to make this country a better place. Please just sit down dir and wait to hear sad stories or regret but what u will get is the greatest shock of your life by the time u start hearing everyone eat kobomart, drink kobomart, talk kobomart, dream kobomart, wear kobomart, praise kobomart, hope kobomart, drive kobomart, and kobomart everywhere. That I can be sure of. Mind you, if we stumble, we will rise up again and focus like never before. Like av said. Just sit down dir. Don't stand up o and wait.

4 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by planet4sure(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2013
pj3400:

A lot of people can never be like. People like you believe nothing good can come out of Nigeria even when some people try harder to make this country a better place. Please just sit down dir and wait to hear sad stories or regret but what u will get is the greatest shock of your life by the time u start hearing everyone eat kobomart, drink kobomart, talk kobomart, dream kobomart, wear kobomart, praise kobomart, hope kobomart, drive kobomart, and kobomart everywhere. That I can be sure of. Mind you, if we stumble, we will rise up again and focus like never before. Like av said. Just sit down dir. Don't stand up o and wait.
that's wise saying mr pj, its better I invest my money wisely rather than buying blackberry or apple phone only to impress a lady or my fellow mate. the guy who think scam is a scam him self. Pls and pls nigerian we still ve good people in nigeria, not all nigerian a bad! Pls learn to trust so u won't keep regretting in future. God bless Kobomart.

3 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by chiefkpokp(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hope am not late, anyway! I believe the aims for this is to gain the market in our society, good, I am from benin, I don't know if we already have team in Benin here, so I will like us, we Benin, atlease 5 of us to partner, we can arrange and set avenue for us to meet! Discuss the way forward and everyone will bring his or her own Business Ideal as we all got our own ideals, we don't need to wait to gather every zone together, this may jeopardize the plans of this DIYSI in a long run. So am calling on the Benin's Let's meet, I have an ideal which we can put into development to capture Benin in terms of Importation! Anyone is welcome but must be strictly be Benin. Live,
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
chiefkpokp: Hope am not late, anyway! I believe the aims for this is to gain the market in our society, good, I am from benin, I don't know if we already have team in Benin here, so I will like us, we Benin, atlease 5 of us to partner, we can arrange and set avenue for us to meet! Discuss the way forward and everyone will bring his or her own Business Ideal as we all got our own ideals, we don't need to wait to gather every zone together, this may jeopardize the plans of this DIYSI in a long run. So am calling on the Benin's Let's meet, I have an ideal which we can put into development to capture Benin in terms of Importation! Anyone is welcome but must be strictly be Benin. Live,
ŦЂɑ̤̥̈̊πks brother but I must let U̶̲̥̅̊ know that,will Ħª√ę got benin covered already. U̶̲̥̅̊ can contact solomon A.K.A(funclub),if U̶̲̥̅̊ W̶̲̥̅̊ﻉrﻉ really following this thread from TђƸ̵ rudiment. U̶̲̥̅̊ are still welcome as a general partner or TђƸ̵ investor option. Longlive KOBOMART$KOBOPARTNERS,am sure we will sail τ̲̅ȍ success in TђƸ̵ long run,one thing am so sure of.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ligxy(f): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Using this medium to say welcome to our first baby. You are a blessed child indeed to be born during the birth of a huge and important chunk of history: KOBOMART!
Congratulations to us, the Kobofamily. grin grin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
surveycash:

I wanted to be part of the First train buh my location and finance didnot help me. The North Central lost and so I did buh Em not gonna just wait for Manna to fall. I am still here and opened to any opportunity.

I hope to be one of the Marketers for Kobomart. I am open to the neccessary Sctrutiny by the CEOs. My number 07066267721 email ahmad2mukhtar@gmail.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Chukabiz(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2013
surveycash:

Good day bro.
I wished to be among the pioneer partners but i could not afford it.

I live in Enugu, a student and i stay in hostel.
Please if there is any way i can be part of Kobomart, i will so much appreciate.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oluks05: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Interested in being a General Partner. Pls how do I go about dis? Thank you.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Mcleo007(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
oluks05: Interested in being a General Partner. Pls how do I go about dis? Thank you.

About time.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Boy2boy: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
surveycash:
[/color]
i will like to be linked with ibadan group for active participation. Thanks
laide0077@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Last three months or so,I made all
nairalanders to know of my bid of
raising this seemingly impossible
capital ---N100 billion!
This was followed by howls of
protests,abuses,criticisms,torrents of
negative comments that causes noise
in my brain.Everybody was telling me
why I couldn't do it.I understand their
comments.Raising even a million
naira is hard even in New York,the
financial capital of the world.So,i
understand people's
comments.Some of them think I'm a
scammer.Well,I am.But,to the
investors I seem to be the best guy
they've met.I have told them my
plans,I showed them my partners
(both in Nigeria and abroad) and they
know that we are meeting for
business.Serious business.The reason
people think I'm a scammer is
because we are in a country peopled
by 95% scammers.Most young people
see the internet as a means to steal
from people.And I'm a 26 year old
under-graduate from University of
Port harcourt who is not even
rich.....but has a big dream.The
dream to raise $1billion....or N150
million naira or N100billion!
All these figure centre on a billion,so
no qualms.
So,let me ask why you,the
reader,should invest in my private
equity fund confidently.
Afterall,why would I buy the story of
this 26 year old undergraduate,you
would ask yourself.If I were me,I
wouldn't invest in my fund until I
know why.
So,let me tell you why.
1.I had wanted to start my own fund
ever since I read the story of Warren
Buffett(world greatest investor).I
wanted to start my fund at the age of
12.That was in 1990 during the
biggest stockbubble in world
history.Small computer geeks like
Dell,Bill Gates,Anita Roddick,Sergey
Brin and Larry Page got rich alongside
with big Money Masters like Steve
Cohen,Swarzzmann,Warren
Buffett,George Soros e.t.c got rich.I
was jealous.I wanted to break all their
records.I wanted to be the richest kid
in the world.I was
dreaming,sweating,thinking,reading
all sorts of financial magazines.I got
access to the above information from
my friend's uncle.His Uncle was a
financier,either a stock broker or
something.I can't remember.I read
financial papers like a mad boy.I
wanted to be rich.I still read them
today,I'll continue to study the
smartest strategies of investing till I
die.
Until something hit me when I turned
18.I found out that all these men that
made these sort of mega cash either
helped others made money or give
others value.
I know I can't make money without
helping some other people make
money.
2.I employ the advice of Goldman
Sach,the best financial advisors in the
world.It's also the world's biggest
bank.
The reason I do this is because I want
to employ the best expertise in
Nigeria.So,my plan involves having an
brainpower edge.(This is what I really
tell investors).My plan stands out
from the plans of other fund
managers who raise money and
invest in boring
investments.Investments every other
fund manager is investing in.
3.I am working on garnering financial
bigwigs of this country to act as my
partners and as members of my
board of directors.I have tried
meeting big names like Mike
Adenuga,Dangote,Soludo,e.t.c .I
worked with brokers and other
partners to get access to these
people.....but I failed.I have failed
in.doing this.I have tried to meet big
names in our financial scene and
failed.I tried to get a press release
and failed.I tried to raise at least N10b
by now and failed.Only a few partners
secured me a N3m fund.I have an
anonymous investor who wants to
put N28m,my friend's friend who
knows how passionate I am to this
venture said he could connect
someone to wire N100m.....(wow! I
am fasting for that)...but he wants to
put 12m of "his own money" even
though he's paid N200k + a
month.May be he'll get it from the
bank.I don't want you to believe me.I
just want you to meet my team of
advisors.If you don't like me,or my
advisors,don't invest!
3.I will be lending to distressed
businesses.If they default,I claim their
assets,and sell them for profit.
I want to revolutionalize the banking
industry.I want to make banking
sexier and more profitable.I study this
everyday.
4.I will be investing in start ups!
Trust my skills,I know startups in
Silicon Valley that havw a higher
chance of becoming the next
facebook.But I can't guarantee
this.So,only 10% of my fund money
shall be allotedto startups.
5.I will be investing in distressed real
estate abroad.That is what
Blackstone,the best private equity in
the world,is investing in.Why
shouldn't I invest with the smartest
investors?
6.Complex debt instruments......That's
for Morgan Stanley.
Ok...battery low!
But if you are interested in my
venture,give me a call or drop your
contacts so that we can hold further
talks.
My contact is Zero Eight One Zero
One Five One Two Seven Five Eight
My name is Eti Umoren
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ok,I lied.
You are not really partnering with
Obama.You can only partner with
me,a fellow Nigerian.Moreover,Barack
Obama is not an investor,he is busy
talking about the debt ceiling in
Washington.Though,you can partner
with him indirectly by investing in the
U.S!.That's cool,but don't get me
involved.
I am into buying investments that are
90% guaranteed to make money.I give
this guarantee because I'm sure of
the kinds of opportunities I spot.
For example,I am good at shopping
for bargains in the property market
and in stocks.I know where to find
many of them(don't ask me where
until we start talking).
My strategy involves buying distressed
property,fixing them up,renting them
for good profits,then arranging for
the big sale.I will handle tenant
issues,find good agents,handle
toilets,i'll go through all the tough
hassles of managing property.All the
investor(you) does is to put in the
money(through your
banker,sorry,you'll not be giving me
your money,I don't need it) and we
start making it happen.I have places
where I can start investing now
before December.It's a hotspot.
I get more calls these days of people
wanting to buy property in Brazil
because of the potential property
boom catalysed by the 2014 world
cup,some want to invest in New
York,France,London,Spain,Dubai.
Please,to be frank,I can't wholly be
involved in such strange ventures for
now.All I can do to help is to ask you
to find a foreign broker by
yourself,then you can get me involved
in your investment team to spot good
investments.I am fully into spotting
"once-in-a-life-time" deals.Don't ask
me to find a broker for you.I respect
your money and your financial
confidentiality.
I can also be of exceptional help in
finding good investments aside from
property.
Drop your contacts or call me if you
are interested in my offer.
I am Eti Umoren and this is my
number.
Zero Eight One Zero One Five One
Two Seven Five Eight
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 12:58am On Oct 19, 2013
mukhcech:
I wanted to be part of the First train buh my location and finance didnot help me. The North Central lost and so I did buh Em not gonna just wait for Manna to fall. I am still here and opened to any opportunity.

I hope to be one of the Marketers for Kobomart. I am open to the neccessary Sctrutiny by the CEOs. My number 07066267721 email ahmad2mukhtar@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest mukhcech. Your details have been forwarded to Kobomart Marketing/HR department for consideration. You shall be contacted once positions for marketers is open.

Chukabiz:

Good day bro.
I wished to be among the pioneer partners but i could not afford it.

I live in Enugu, a student and i stay in hostel.
Please if there is any way i can be part of Kobomart, i will so much appreciate.

You can come in as a General partner, Investor or Student marketer. Kobomart has structures in place for all these. Just decide which you are most comfortable with and get back to us.

Thank you for your interest in Kobomart.

oluks05: Interested in being a General Partner. Pls how do I go about dis? Thank you.

The door is yet to be open for General partners. It will be stated once opened here for all to be informed.

Boy2boy:
i will like to be linked with ibadan group for active participation. Thanks
laide0077@yahoo.com

Thank you for your interest in Kobomart Boy2boy. Unfortunately, the linking and networking has ended since 30th of September. Keep tuned to this thread for latest updates.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by nice247(m): 5:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Interested in bein a marketer too, pls do contact me wen its time, thanks. Agboifeanyichukwu@gmail.com. 07067015235.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Okattamgbee: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Thanks @ surveycash, 2sexy and other initiators as well as the contributors behind this great business plan. @surveycash, am a member of this business development initially before i heard of the amount involved which i cannot afford due to financial incapacitation. But got the interest of marketing, so should in case the goods arrived Nigeria please endeavour to notify me . 08108352801,08068361550 or mail me at charlesdedon@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by styvo1(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Corvic Roofing tiles is the best roof tiles currently in the Nigerian market. This is best stone chip coated roofing system from SOUTH KOREA. Reliable,Long Lasting,very strong,and fifty year warranty. We have the Roman, Divine, Dimple, Shingle, and Classic kinds of roofing tiles you can ever think about. We make good quality assurance standards under strict QUALITY CONTROL to offer quality services to our client. Therefore quality assurance management shall be pursued at all cost to ensure your satisfaction which is our delight. Make your home one of the best ever.

Corvic the best SOUTH KOREAN roofing tiles within the country.

OUR SELLING POINTS.

ADVANCED ROOFING SYSTEM.
LIGHT, STRONG AND DURABLE.
RIGHT COLORS AND DESIGN.
VERSATILITY AND ECONOMICAL.
SUPERIOR FOR ALL ROOFING SOLUTIONS.
WARRANTIES. (50 years).

WHEN YOU THINK OF YOUR ROOFING, THINK CORVIC.

Your location doesn't matter to us within Nigeria. We can deliver on time.

sty_vo2 @ yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2013
@Nice247
Your details have earlier been forwarded to kobomart marketing/hr dept.

@Okattamgbee..
Thanks for your interest. Your details have been forwarded.

@All, some people are gradually spamming this thread. Do business with them @ your own risk. Kobomart shall not be responsible for any loss you suffer transacting business with such persons.

@Spammers and advertisers, you are on the wrong thread. Pls take your businesses elsewhere.

Thank you.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by maliso: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Interested oh 08133514848

surveycash:

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2013
maliso: Interested oh 08133514848

Pls add your email address
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Mcleo007(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Please @Surveycash, like how soon should we expect the general partner introduction into kobomart?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mcleo007: Please @Surveycash, like how soon should we expect the general partner introduction into kobomart?

Depends on the consensus from the house, probably January/February.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Okattamgbe, thanks for the kind words...

Oga Survey, your boy dey hail you. You are a BORN LEADER. Same goes FanClub. Will hopefully meet with him after NYSC.

God bless you all.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Chukabiz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
surveycash:

You can come in as a General partner, Investor or Student marketer. Kobomart has structures in place for all these. Just decide which you are most comfortable with and get back to us.

Thanks bro.

I'm interested in being a student marketer for kobomart.

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by maliso: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
surveycash:

Pls add your email address

Phone: 08133514848
Email: larryozomah@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.