Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Blame It On Congress: Not Bush - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blame It On Congress: Not Bush (2448 Views)

“don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator / Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress / Obama Seeks Congress Approval To Strike Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by SeanT21(f): 9:28pm On May 27, 2008
as we all know, in the US, the president has no power. ex,if congress write a bill and the president veto it, Congress can then override the veto.

So why do we blame bush for everything that happens in the US?

why cant we blame it on congress since they make the laws and not Bush?

the war on Iraq?? dont you think its congress decision not to pull out, and not bush?
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Xiomarra: 10:07pm On May 27, 2008
Because people do not use their brains or whatever they have "upstairs"!  Especially third world Nairaland "political" tickers that do not understand how the American goverment works.  Most stupidly liken it to the situations we have in African nations called the "Mugabe" syndrome where only one man rules a country like in Nigeria.

Most ignorant people fail to realize that America runs on a bi-partisan system and both parties are to blame for whatever situations, pleasant or unpleasant happens in the United States as far as "policies" are concerned. 

Both democrats and republicans voted to go into Iraq including Senator Hilary Clinton herself.  I am sure they did not have guns to their heads when they did that.

The reason I have stopped voting. One man cannot rule and make decisions for Americans. So those that keep blaming George Bush for everything are only doing what their "limited" knowledge of world affairs from the mentally handicapped Nigerian viewpoint can afford.

I can't say I blame them.  Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by SeanT21(f): 10:17pm On May 29, 2008
Xiomarra:

Because people do not use their brains or whatever they have "upstairs"! Especially third world Nairaland "political" tickers that do not understand how the American goverment works. Most stupidlly liken it to the situations we have in African nations called the "Mugabe" syndrome where only one man rules a country like in Nigeria.

Most ignorant people fail to realize that America runs on a bi-partisan system and both parties are to blame for whatever situations, pleasant or unpleasant happens in the United States as far as "policies" are concerned.

Both democrats and republicans voted to go into Iraq including Senator Hilary Clinton herself. I am sure they did not have guns to their heads when they did that.

The reason I have stopped voting. One man cannot rule and make decisions for Americans. So those that keep blaming George Bush for everything are only doing what their "limited" knowledge of world affairs from the mentally handicapped Nigerian viewpoint can afford.

I can't say I blame them. Ignorance is bliss.

i totally agree with you. he shouldnt be blame for everything. Next time something bad happens we will all say"Blame it on congress".
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by MyTempID: 4:05am On May 30, 2008
SeanT21, at what school are they teaching you this junk that in the U.S. the president has no power? undecided
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by superman(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2008
analist!

hahha temp and co
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Xiomarra: 7:40am On May 30, 2008
And who says the president of the US does not have any power. Please stick to the topic and stop offtopicking! All we are saying is blame congress not Bush period!

SeanT21:

i totally agree with you. he shouldnt be blame for everything. Next time something bad happens we will all say"Blame it on congress".

My sentiments exactly. I never blamed George Bush for anything other that the fact that he looks and acts stupid. But I guess that is how the good Lord created me.

May God forgive me for insulting a "handicap" he created. But all in all, he is 100 times better than Yar-rua-dunce! kiss
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 30, 2008
i throway salute. . . . .

the congress, house of Lords, the senate can override a bill . . . . . . No question about about that.

How about a situation where the bill is riddled with and by porkies? im sure we all know bush and family have and had other things mind, hence the attack on iraq.

if they made their real intentions known there'd be no war. shikena!
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by MyTempID: 5:11pm On May 30, 2008
Xiomarra:

And who says the president of the US does not have any power. Please stick to the topic and stop offtopicking! All we are saying is blame congress not Bush period!
SeanT says, and I quote, "as we all know, in the US, the president has no power. "
Just because congress can override the president's veto with a certain amount of votes doesn't mean Bush has no power.

My sentiments exactly. I never blamed George Bush for anything other that the fact that he looks and acts stupid. But I guess that is how the good Lord created me.

May God forgive me for insulting a "handicap" he created. But all in all, he is 100 times better than Yar-rua-dunce! kiss
And all I'm saying is the young woman is spreading misinformation just because it seems to make sense to her.  A misinformation that turns out to be wrong, in this case.  Why are you busy worrying about the handicap in the US. when your country continues to produce handicaps as presidents.  Too busy picking out the speck in another man's eye when you should be worried about the big log of wood in yours?

Obviously I'm not saying congress is not at fault, but don't attempt to exonerate bush of all blame by saying he has no power.
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On May 30, 2008
OMO IBO:

i throway salute. . . . .

the congress, house of Lords, the senate can override a bill . . . . . . No question about about that.

How about a situation where the bill is riddled with and by porkies? im sure we all know bush and family have and had other things mind, hence the attack on iraq.

if they made their real intentions known there'd be no war. shikena!

When are you people going to get over your issues and stop WHINING about this war which is already over 5 years old. It is like watching a woman WHINE about having a child even up till when the child is over five years of age. I mean there comes a time she just becomes a nuisance and the best to do is call Child services on her and put in a call to the CRAZY people's ward as well. The WAY is here to stay, DEAL with it already!!! Jeezz
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by debosky(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2008
You can afford to call it 'whining' - when people are dying everyday because of one man's 'ideology' to bring 'freedom'

You can sit conveniently in your home and not get suicide bombed or killed by 'collateral damege' from US munitions while poor Iraqis get killed and massacred in their numbers. It may simply be 'whining' to you, but these issues are very important.

To those claiming it was 'congress' and not Bush, and claiming its poor understanding of the 'American System', I guess you guys know far more of the 'system' of governance than the press secretary to Bush for 3 years Scott McClellan who lays the blame at Bush's doorstep for the Iraq war, poor Katrina responses and other ills of this administration. This is someone close enough to the administration to have defended their each and every move for three years, but no. . .blame congress.

Someone initiates the decision, someone cooked up the 'compelling evidence' which was the basis for the wrong decision (war)that turned out to be false - the focal point of those efforts and decisions was Bush - he chose men to pursue his agenda and get it done, so he ultimately deserves the blame.
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On May 30, 2008
AND THE WHINING continuesss from people who themselves sit in their homes comfortably telling us about how the war this and that but never do anything else with their whines!!!  jeezzzz!!! You would think that if they cared so much, they would actually go out to IRAQ and stop the bleeding but NO, they just want to kill our ears with their whines even 5 years into the WAR!!!! SHEEESH!!!
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by debosky(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2008
ah because we don't come and pontificate about our 'deeds' like the almighty Kobo then we are whining and doing nothing? Ok, I can't get Bush out of the white house or change his policies, so I should become his docile lapdog like yourself? Jeeezzzz (thank goodness you've learned another exclamation, the LMAO was getting nauseating grin grin)
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by darfur(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2008
Kobojunkie:

AND THE WHINING continuesss from people who themselves sit in their homes comfortably telling us about how the war this and that but never do anything else with their whines!!! jeezzzz!!! You would think that if they cared so much, they would actually go out to IRAQ and stop the bleeding but NO, they just want to kill our ears with their whines even 5 years into the WAR!!!! SHEEESH!!!

the people have done a little bit. they have voted for obama who was against the war ab initio. some also voted for untrustworthy hillary who voted for the war but who promised to end it.

they are not like nigerians who will fight openly against what they hate (e.g 'foreigners' or 'unbelievers') they are civilised. when they are gruntled they find civilised ways of fighting their battles such as public awareness and democratically accepted measures like voting candidates to end the war, refusing to enlist etc. both royal marines and US marines ave recorded a reduction in intakes in recent yrs
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On May 30, 2008
I wonder when I actually did pontificate about my deeds. I doubt you know much about what I actually do or how I live my life. Fact is, some of us are SICK of people who obvoiusly oppose the war NOW telling us of how much they hate this and that without them actually stepping out to the war zone to do something about it.

If you CARE SO MUCH, go do something about it and LET YOUR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR YOU,  NOT MORE WHINING!!! jeeezzzz.

I like this to the Hollywood goons who come on tv everyday to tell us about how global warming is killing the planet but go back each their to their huge mansions lit with hundreds of bulbs and jet around the world for premiers on private jets and what nots. Or worse, Sharon Stone( I believe she is the one) who tells us to use only one sheet of toilet paper to wipe when we go number 2 but she uses tons of tissue for her make up each appearance. ROFLMAO!!!

PLEASE STOP ALREADY !!!! ROFLMAO!!! Action speaks louder than words.
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On May 30, 2008
darfur:

the people have done a little bit. they have voted for obama who was against the war ab initio. some also voted for untrustworthy hillary who voted for the war but who promised to end it.

they are not like nigerians who will fight openly against what they hate (e.g 'foreigners' or 'unbelievers') they are civilised. when they are gruntled they find civilised ways of fighting their battles such as public awareness and democratically accepted measures like voting candidates to end the war, refusing to enlist etc. both royal marines and US marines ave recorded a reduction in intakes in recent years

Usually, during the war, there is reduced intake hence the need for DRAFTS?? Ok.

Secondly, just cause "CIVILIZED" people do not like to fight openly, is it then the CIVILIZED thing to do to continue to WHINE OPENLY and disturb our ears with their WHINES and NAGS?? IF that be the case, then I will settle for the Nigerian way anytime, anyday , LMAO!!!!
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by debosky(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I wonder when I actually did pontificate about my deeds. [b]I doubt you know much about what I actually do or how I live my life. [/b]Fact is, some of us are SICK of people who obvoiusly oppose the war NOW telling us of how us how much they hate this and that without them actually stepping out to the war zone to do something about it. If you CARE SO MUCH, go do something about it and LET YOUR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR YOU, NOT MORE WHINING!!! jeeezzzz

Do you think I really care?? grin

what amuses me is you assume that all we do is whine, Mr 'i've sent books to Africa and it doesn't help - education is not the problem' all because we don't claim to do stuff like you claim to.

Oh so to show my opposition to the war i should go to the war front? as what a suicidde bomber to kill US troops to prove a point? grin grin And who told you I am 'obviously opposing the war' just NOW? As you so wisely stated, I doubt you know 'much about what I actually do or how I live my life' - take your own medication doctor. My actions can and are speaking for me, and so can my words thank you. If you don't like the 'whining' and are 'sick' of it. . .kindly find the nearest cliff and take a running jump. wink No one is forcing you to listen, if the jumping is too extreme for you, gouge out your eyes. grin grin

I don't know who made you the determiner of who is 'doing' and who is not.

PS - Jeezz sounds better than LMAO in my opinion, sounds a tad more intelligent. wink But I spoke too soon, LMAO is back grin
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On May 30, 2008
debosky:

what amuses me is you assume that all we do is whine, Mr 'i've sent books to Africa and it doesn't help - education is not the problem' all because we don't claim to do stuff like you claim to.

Oh so to show my opposition to the war i should go to the war front? as what a suicidde bomber to kill US troops to prove a point? grin grin And who told you I am 'obviously opposing the war' just NOW? As you so wisely stated, I doubt you know 'much about what I actually do or how I live my life' - take your own medication doctor. My actions can and are speaking for me, and so can my words thank you. If you don't like the 'whining' and are 'sick' of it. . .kindly find the nearest cliff and take a running jump. wink No one is forcing you to listen, if the jumping is too extreme for you, gouge out your eyes. grin grin

PS - Jeezz sounds better than LMAO in my opinion, sounds a tad more intelligent. wink But I spoke too soon, LMAO is back grin

I think I am just going to ignore you from now on cause you are beginning to creep me out. Someone asked me a question that I answered and you STUCK to the answer without considering the question asked and believe it is pontification and that you know what I do ?? Well, the few convo's with you have been nice, but No more. Thanks and have a nice life. !!!
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On May 30, 2008

Because people do not use their brains or whatever they have "upstairs"! Especially third world Nairaland "political" tickers that do not understand how the American goverment works. Most stupidlly liken it to the situations we have in African nations called the "Mugabe" syndrome where only one man rules a country like in Nigeria.

Both democrats and republicans voted to go into Iraq including Senator Hilary Clinton herself. I am sure they did not have guns to their heads when they did that.

I can't say I blame them. Ignorance is bliss.

You hit the nail on the head here, just that the Ignorance is bliss part, I have never really understood to this day.

ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 30, 2008
Kobojunkie:

When are you people going to get over your issues and stop WHINING about this war which is already over 5 years old. It is like watching a woman WHINE about having a child even up till when the child is over five years of age. I mean there comes a time she just becomes a nuisance and the best to do is call Child services on her and put in a call to the CRAZY people's ward as well. The WAY is here to stay, DEAL with it already!!! Jeezz

dude, nobody is whining about anything. i made a comment based on the thread starters comments. i didnt go on and on about the war or anything else. it is just a comment or an opinion.

by the way, who is whining now between the 2 of us?
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On May 30, 2008
Let me use the Almighty Dictionary to help you here,

plain·tive (plntv)
adj.
Expressing sorrow; mournful or melancholy.

whine (hwn, wn)
v. whined, whin·ing, whines

v.intr.
1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

Now, to expand on that , when you go to forums to people who careless to complain about a war that has nothing to do with the forum, you are WHINING

when you confront the person you have issues with DIRECTLY , you are NOT WHINING , but actually ACTING!!! grin
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by darfur(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2008
mr kobo
if your were decent enough to value the human life then you wont be so recklessly rude to put down the statements you just did.
when everyday some family is permanently wrecked in the US b/c of this war. then you do not have human feelings. people die daily for an irresponsible war and you think it is something they should keep mute about?

dude, you dont stop a war by going into it.
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by darfur(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2008
debosky:

@deboski wink
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On May 30, 2008
darfur:

mr kobo
if your were decent enough to value the human life then you wont be so recklessly rude to put down the statements you just did.
when everyday some family is permanently wrecked in the US b/c of this war. then you do not have human feelings. people die daily for an irresponsible war and you think it is something they should keep mute about?

dude, you don't stop a war by going into it.

Arrrggghhh,  I see, I do not agree with you using the war to WHINE means I do not VALUE HUMAN LIVES, interesting!!  So by the way, the families that are permanently wrecked in AFRICA in areas where there is no war going on as we speak are of less worth?? Interesting!!!!! I am sorry if you are all sentiments when it comes to this but again,  there is a war going on and has been for over 5 years, WHINING about it has yet to save a single one of those families which you speak so much of.

Why not get up and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. Coming in here to post your disdain has not saved a single life. Are you sure you value human lifes more?? I mean does WHINING mean I value human lives more then?? Cause if that be the only way to show that we value human lives, then the whole of humanity gets a passing grade there and those of us who heartily celebrate NATIONAL WHINERS DAY (which is december 26th, by the way) are GOOD.  grin

If WHINING about the war to this day is all the ACTION needed, then we all value human lives and I am sure even God is proud of you for that ,  ROFLMAO!!!

WHINERS UNITE !!!! WHINE MORE AND SAVE A FAMILY IN THE USA !!!!!
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by savanaha: 6:05pm On May 30, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Are you seriously comparing a war where people are constantly killed both Iraqis and American soldiers to a child over 5 yrs old? Wow, that is quiet impressive to know that people should now stop wondering why the useless war has not been ended because it is five years old. What do you consider the forgotten war in Afghanistan and complainants that wonder what the hell is gong on over there as well?
Maybe because I know a couple of people fighting the war, maybe that is why my worry is turned into whining. When someone you know is almost killed by the war and then has to return to fight in it tell me what your reaction is then. Thanks.
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by darfur(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2008
you must be out of your mind kobo.
did i say the african families are less worthy? how did african families come into this. people are dying and people are angry and you are asking them to shut up. something wrong?

you dont even know me. you've not read I% of my posts and you assume that i dont care about african families. abegi. carry ya debate comot here. it makes no sense debating with people like you. waste of time. no gain.

grin grin grin grin

make i go do better thing jare this kobo man go reduce me to kobo finder(instead of pound/dollar finder)

grin grin grin grin
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 30, 2008
kobojunkie, im very sure u r intelligent. plz, stop acting like ur screen name.

can u plz point out to me what part of my comment came across as sorrowful, high pitched or even a complaint?

really, dude, u need to check urself and tell me who is really whining. this would be my last comment in response to your garbage if u do not answer my question?
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On May 30, 2008
savanaha:

Are you seriously comparing a war where people are constantly killed both Iraqis and American soldiers to a child over 5 years old? Wow, that is quiet impressive to know that people should now stop wondering why the useless war has not been ended because it is five years old. What do you consider the forgotten war in Afghanistan and complainants that wonder what the hell is gong on over there as well?
Maybe because I know a couple of people fighting the war, maybe that is why my worry is turned into whining. When someone you know is almost killed by the war and then has to return to fight in it tell me what your reaction is then. Thanks.

oooo, The classic " YOU OPPOSE ME, YOU ARE EVIL" card is being played yet again!! WOOHOO!!!! You are seriously wondering why the war has yet to end?? I don't get it, I state the war has been going on for five years now. How does that equal wondering why the war has not ended in 5 years?? I mean are you saying that the fact that it has dragged on this long is INTENTIONAL and so you can end it in a minute?? WOW. Why don't you step up and get that to happen?? I am sure the world will be happy if you can accomplish that. Infact, I will wager to pay you $20k each year for the rest of my life if you can accomplish that please.

I have friends who were shipped off and have gone back a couple of times since then so I am sorry but your maybe case is invalid. I have had people I know killed in  places where there is no war and so I don't get it. Is it that it is more painful when they die in a war than when they are killed off like goats in countries where there is no war but serious problem with lawlessness? I don't get it.

If you would all remove sentiments to the side, maybe we will make headway here. You do not like the war going on. That is ok by me, I really do not care where your stand is on the war. But again, It has been on for 5 years, continuing to play the blame game here and there  without actually acting is ridiculous?? What do you want me to do?? We are there, we have been for 5 years, and we hope to be out soon but unfortunately, no one has come up with the best way to end this ( feel free to step up and magically end it if you have the solution) but quite trying to score brownie points by WHINING about it cause you do not like it.
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On May 30, 2008
darfur:

you must be out of your mind kobo.
did i say the african families are less worthy? how did african families come into this. people are dying and people are angry and you are asking them to shut up. something wrong?

you don't even know me. you've not read I% of my posts and you assume that i don't care about african families. abegi. carry ya debate comot here. it makes no sense debating with people like you. waste of time. no gain.

grin grin grin grin

make i go do better thing jare this kobo man go reduce me to kobo finder(instead of pound/dollar finder)

grin grin grin grin

If you bothered to check, that was a question to you and not a declaration, unlike your claim that I do not value human lives. Actually, now that I know that African families are not worthless to you. Why not start WHINING and saving the lives of the many in Africa and then when you are able to save the lives of families there who are even engage in any war, you can come save these POOR AMERICA families with your WHINES. Stop Trying to SCORE brownie points with this issue.
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On May 30, 2008
OMO IBO:

kobojunkie, im very sure you're intelligent. plz, stop acting like your screen name.

can u plz point out to me what part of my comment came across as sorrowful, high pitched or even a complaint?

really, dude, u need to check yourself and tell me who is really whining. this would be my last comment in response to your garbage if u do not answer my question?

If you did not read my last post to you, then I agree, this is a waste of both of our times and my post still stands. I am anti people who continue to use the War as sentimental play card to score brownie points.
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by debosky(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2008
@ darfur

I see you are just getting attuned to the methods of Kobo - always trying to twist arguments or points to his own leanings.
Criticizing bush is not acceptable, expressing your opinion that lives are being lost in Iraq is not acceptable, it can only be acceptable if you first SOLVE the problems in Rwanda, Darfur, and Ajegunle first. You must first of all in every post castigate every ill and wrong thing in your own country and continent (with copious proof of how you've personally solved 90% of the problems of course) before you can castigate a wrong decision by someone else, especially Saint Bush. grin

Heck till your village is full of hummer riding soccer moms (as a result of your ACTIONS of course) , you can't complain or talk about poverty in Burma! That would be a travesty - that would be WHINING. LMAOO!! grin grin

Mr. kobo whose place it is to tell us that our actions have not saved a single life, that we are just whining with no product. To express your views wherever you please is not acceptable - you must be seen (by honourable kobo of course) to be acting first before you are given the enormous privilege of speaking your mind.

You mention Iraqi deaths and he says you are more concerned about those than African deaths - classic kobo thinking. . .once again LMAO!! grin
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by savanaha: 6:26pm On May 30, 2008
Kobojunkie:

If you would all remove sentiments to the side, maybe we will make headway here. You do not like the war going on. That is ok by me, I really do not care where your stand is on the war. But again, It has been on for 5 years, continuing to play the blame game here and there without actually acting is ridiculous?? What do you want me to do?? We are there, we have been for 5 years, and we hope to be out soon but unfortunately, no one has come up with the best way to end this ( feel free to step up and magically end it if you have the solution) but quite trying to score brownie points by WHINING about it cause you do not like it.

@ Kobojunkie, what was the best way to come out of Vietnam? No one is interested in playing the blame game but you make it seem that because people are killed by lawlessness in other countries those that are killed in wars are therefore not very significant.

Also I don't care for your money and the powers at work know why they want the war to continue. First it was for freedom, then terrorism. It started in Afghanistan then Iraq where next. You only think anyone not in agreement with your mode of thinking is whining or trying to score brownie points. Doesn't really matter to me what you think but equating those that wonder the point of the war to a woman whining about having a child is callous and just plain ridiculous
Re: Blame It On Congress: Not Bush by noetic(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Actually, now that I know that African families are not worthless to you. Why not start WHINING and saving the lives of the many in Africa and then when you are able to save the lives of families there who are even engage in any war, you can come save these POOR AMERICA families with your WHINES. Stop Trying to SCORE brownie points with this issue.

you need a radical re-assesment of your line of thought, they are very un-intelligent.

yes, you are against the war like others, what have you done in your capacity to either end it or publcise the attrocities of the war?.     the world suffers more for being populated by narrow minded pessimist who see nothing good in little efforts of others.

true, none of us is in a decision making position, but we stand against the war based on personal and human convictions and if our only mode of expressing our disgust is by stating such on nairaland, so be it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Africa Is Poor? / Wealthy Brits Slam London ‘invasion’ Of Arab Playboys / Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.